Each of us will eventually recognize our responsibilities to the Whole of Creation.
Every grain of sand has its purpose in the grand scheme of things, and so do you.
Love is the ONLY source of TRUE power in the world and in A Course In Miracles Jesus tells us that FORGIVENESS of the belief in separation is the way we express Love here.
Now, there is power hunger and power addiction, which I have suggested are found in the Biblical story of the temptations that Jesus of Nazareth faced after a 40-day fast.
As revealed to me by the Spirit, they are Addiction, Power Hunger, and Depression which interestingly play out in our lives (stories) every day in some form or another. I am suggesting that all temptation falls into these three categories which, for me, simplifies my awareness.
Power hunger is different from power addiction because the addiction insists that ALL be under its dictation or it is simply removed while power hunger may choose one individual, area, or ideology to rule over.
We have seen this in conquerors who annihilate those who oppose them while we do not typically acknowledge the power addiction of those in our everyday lives.
Today, we do hear about narcissists (and I am not qualified to speak for what they are exactly) I do know that power addiction will have you “under” them, whether you understand it or not, or they will get rid of you and treat you as if you matter little if at all in their existence.
This may be the case, even while in your heart you know they need you desperately and are pleading for your assistance; as I understood with my daughter who I was not able to help in the ways I would have liked to because she would not let me in. Her fear wall was so developed that it separated us.
Fear is the opposite of love and one cancels out the other. The glue that we need to connect us is God’s Love and God is the only source of real love. This is why an awareness of God in our spiritual walk is not something that I compromise on though you may give Him whatever name or gender you feel comfortable with.
I also see this, some 40-plus years later, as a significant role that my daughter took in my life SO THAT I would be FORCED to reach out to Jesus for assistance like I would not otherwise have needed to do. I sincerely believe that this was preordained and agreed upon by both of us prior to entering the physical world. Because of this, I have deep gratitude for her and others who have “seemed to” oppress me in any way at all.
If you have had someone, a boss, or a family member, get everyone on their side, and have you not heard or “seen” you know what I mean.
We are becoming stronger internally and meditation has taught us to NOT get attached to the story our life is presenting before us.
Awareness is the core of meditation according to an expert I watched on YouTube the other day who was visiting Stanford College I believe. My apologies that I do not have his name.
Awareness without attachment, he said, comes by welcoming what you are feeling as if it were a friend. I suggest that this means WITHOUT JUDGMENT. He was speaking of panic attacks during his childhood and he asked his father to teach him meditation in the hopes it would help.
Anything that disturbs us or delights us could be included in this idea of awareness which I personally translated to being the OBSERVER in my short years of dedicated meditation practice. (I will say that I feel that I walk in meditation 24/7 as I walk in the awareness of God in all things. It really is an incredible experience!)
This does not mean that we do not engage with life significantly.
Rather, this way we are able to witness what is going on instead of excusing or justifying things and still be at peace and in a state of forgiveness which is demanded by the Atonement. In fact, we are able to experience everything more intently because we are truly Mindful and Present in what is presented to us.
I caution you to not get too carried away with this idea of Mindfulness and being Present because there is no separation and the awareness that you COULD have is beyond your capability of embracing while in the human form. Think of the autistic child who is bombarded with so many stimulating phenomena that he cannot communicate with those who are not privy to what he knows is within our sphere of experience.
Do not worry. There are many angels and guides that help us stay focused on the stimuli we agreed to in our pre-physical contracts. I suspect that those on the non-communicating side of autism have come to our awareness so that we may take a better look at what we “think” we want to call life.
Remember forgiveness of the original error of belief in separation from God and anything else, including self and all that resulted from that, is the basis of the Atonement.
It did not take much for my imagination to expand the analogy of awareness to be what Jesus has been asking us to do since the beginning of time and be aware of God in ALL THINGS for nothing exists without God and EVERYTHING exists within God.
What grabs our attention is like the clouds that give us weather which changes continually, as the master meditator on YouTube described. Weather changes as do circumstances in our earthly existence but the space that holds the weather does not change and it encompasses all ~ in our linear, physical understanding, at least.
Likewise, God is in all the space and time there is, and beyond and God does not change. God is forever benevolent and loving to His Son, which we are a part of, and it is this that we want to remember.
Forgiveness of the belief in separation from God IS our truest expression of love here and now as well as the source of our only true happiness according to Jesus in A Course In Miracles.
Hence, true forgiveness is the source of our true power and the place that we want to stand from which we might help the united consciousness to shift into a more fluid existence where suffering is NOT the norm.
2. The evolution of the psyche of humanity will demand that the thoughts of the masses be exposed.
Do not worry!
It is already in process and we are very much in agreement with it.
Take a look at the internet communications we voluntarily put out if you question this at all.
Privacy needs to be reviewed from the unique position of realizing that we ARE all connected and that what ONE does or THINKS affects us all.
It must be reviewed with respect and compassion as well as wisdom and a sincere desire for the benefit of the whole of humanity, and ultimately all of creation.
It is already being deleted.
Cancel culture is actually a part of this evolution. I am not saying that I agree with it, only that it is symbolic of what I am speaking of.
Nothing is hidden and it is all up for review, and reasonably, sometimes consequences.
What we would do well to understand is that it is happening, not to destroy, but to bear witness to our unity and reliance on one another and how what one does or thinks affects the Whole Consciousness.
Consider the issues brought on by mental illness that are much more prevalent than we give ourselves credit for. Jesus says in A Course In Miracles, according to my understanding of it, that we are all in such a state of confusion and mental illness that the very foundation of our existence here MUST be based on FORGIVENESS of the WHOLE THING for healing to take place.
We would do well as a race to recognize that we are all on the spectrum of mental illness simply by being in the world of form/physicality.
This is a result of the belief in separation from God and deserves to be taken seriously and addressed. It will not be done until we are willing to be real and bring our awareness to what is going on right in front of us in plain sight.
We want to look at mental illness not as belonging to one individual, family, or group but to the Whole Consciousness. It truly is the only way to resolve these issues.
Humanity will continue to evolve out of this. We have made great strides in just the past couple of years if the truth is told. The pandemic forced people worldwide to stop and consider what their beliefs are. This is a good start but it is only the beginning.
3. Teach others to know themselves by knowing yourself, and your relationship to them and to all that is.
We each have a particular role that we have accepted in the Universal Plan that restores the Mind of Christ fully to His Father.
To the degree that we are our authentic selves, we will be able to fulfill what we agreed to in this lifetime in healing the Son of God that is All That Is.
4. Give thanks to each other by showing courtesy and compassion.
This is His Story.
Christ’s Story of Separation from God is an illusion and the source of the pain and suffering in the world today.
• Please note that A Course In Miracle students would not agree with me IF they are wrapped up in the idea that Christ is separate from themselves which is actually how a lot of the wording of the Course reads.
• I do not support the idea that this was Jesus’ intent and suggest that it was written this way because the information needed to be put out there. This was the only way the scribes would be willing to since they could not see themselves as Christ.
• I am referring to the three who had something to do with the wording of the Course which would be Helen Schucman, William Thetford, and Kenneth Wapnick.
Karma is a 3D judgment of behaviors that are part of a dream and not reality. Do not hold onto its judgments.
A judgment with punishment as a result of belief in separation that is NOT real or possible, so the punishment is not realistic either.
Until we are willing to acknowledge “a greater being that gives us our right to liberty” humanity will seek to claim that place through tyranny as they have in the past.
We must stop it by rejecting or denying its validity one person at a time.
This is done through the once-and-for-all-time forgiveness of Christ for the belief in separation from God. Then we may rebuild society on a format based on accepting the idea that we are all mentally ill and forgiveness must be our foundational strategy.
That is not an excusing of justifiable wrongdoings but acknowledging we are all in error believing ourselves separated from God.
Healthy boundaries will be a critical component of such a society.
Till next time, God bless, debi.
0 + 0 is still 0
There is only ONE that has existence and that is God.
Only when the 0 unites with the ONE does it have MEANING.
Only when the zero unites with the ONE does it have purpose or place.
Otherwise, we remain “Mr. Smith”.
We cannot become “Mr. Smith”. He does not have existence. Only the Creator gives meaning. Neo was not the creator. He was not enlightened. He was merely another “story” in the mind of the zero who thought he had created himself.
Creation has never stopped and just because Neo sacrificed himself to the “ZERO-god” he had imagined does not mean that did anything but create a diversion tactic in the storyline of attack and self-annihilation.
Every good story needs a place of anti-climax or the appearance of peace so that the segue into the challenge may seem more riveting and “real.”
We are addicted to sacrifice and obliteration even while we run from the Creator, Who has given us everything that He is.
All the while we tell ourselves that we are doing the “right” thing and that sacrifice must be a part of the equation.
When nothing could be further from the truth because the ONE has, and IS, ALL THAT IS and the zero needs only to accept that to “really” be something, expanding into infinity with countless means of expression within the ONE that TRULY IS.
“I AM” is not Christ. It is Father magnified IN HIS SON or through His Son.
I would love to find another person who was willing to be a zero and let God be the Hero of every tale we might tell.
That is where Eternal Life and Heaven are.
And where we exist. We, who should never have been otherwise.
To God be all the glory, in the name of Christ, amen.
1. We live as if there is such a thing as privacy. Another symbol of the belief in separation.
We are losing our sense of privacy with the computer age but this sense of individuality and separation has only been an illusion within the context of the confusion of being separated from God.
Privacy is a false concept as is being alone which has the adverse false effect of isolation and loneliness.
Does privacy have a harmful side?
One has to only consider the life of a serial killer to understand that it does.
In reality, we are a united, singular mind so what we want to understand is that ALL that manifests in the individuals, locally and worldwide, around us are reflections of the consequences of the belief in separation from God.
This is why the Whole Christ must be forgiven and then each must adhere to the guidance of the Holy Spirit for our evolution to progress.
Do not take this to mean that there is no individuality at all, especially while we are still caught up in the illusion of separation from God. And I am not speaking of those who believe they can go against God’s Will. I am speaking of those who have callings specific to leading us all out of the confusion of separation.
Jesus obviously did. And he continues in that role today.
Each of us has that same calling, to lead others out of the confusion of separation and we fulfill it mainly by accepting the Atonement for ourselves as Jesus did.
Eventually, all thoughts from all of creation within the Mind of God will be accessible to each of us in full awareness so that to request the information brings it to our minds.
That which aligns with separation will be redefined or removed. I wonder if it will not continue to be recalled as the illusion that it was though? If it fulfills God’s Will it will be so.
We are going through a serious phase of realignment of perspective so that we accept that God’s perception is the ONLY one that matters or has any continuity.
We may see different parts of the world experiencing that in different ways and we want to send positive energy and have faith that we are moving into a better world for all.
2. You can use the things you are learning to give different perspectives to old issues.
One of the most significant ways that I do this anymore is to see a situation where there are multiple deaths to mean that there was a soul contract where many agreed to exit mortality simultaneously.
I need not be specific to the events but souls that leave in groups have agreed to this as we did from a higher view of human events before we came into the physical plane.
Death is not an eternal truth because God is not dead. Simple as that. And anything He created could not die.
We are experiencing the struggle of consciousness that is the part of the Mind of Christ seeking to wake up from the abusive and addictive role that guilt plays on the psyche.
Every step into awareness as forgiveness takes its hold on us and we release habits of self-betrayal brings all of creation closer to the eternal life that we have been promised.
We each have our role in the Universal Plan and gratitude to each is what we want to feel so that God’s Will may be done in ALL situations. May I be so bold as to include war in that equation. It is not our place to judge but to know that God IS and that NOTHING outside His Will will be done in reality and that ALL error will be corrected.
Thanks in all things. For childhood cancer, serial killers, dictators, traitors. Thanks is the one thing that gives it completely to God.
You know, when I write these things up I am speaking to myself as well as others. This is a step that I can see that I am being told to take and not let anything get in my way.
3. Jesus, as our eldest brother, is the first thought of Christ. This is why he is the resurrection and the light because he was the first to accept the atonement.
He did not “need” it beyond that he momentarily believed in separation from God. This is the same thing that happened to the rest of us here because creation was explosive. We are the ones who have locked ourselves into a house of horrors that has death and suffering. The release is in our own hands and minds and no one can give it to us a moment sooner or later than we wish to recognize it.
4. The feminine aspect of turning the 3D manifestation of separation around is significant.
Jesus played a huge role, and still does, in the restoration of humanity and all of creation into the presence of God.
But there is the feminine influence of this world of duality that we have created that needs to give her two cents to make the witness complete.
The feminine aspect of the mind of Christ needs to let go of the nesting impulse within the illusion and accept the truth that expansion need not come through hardship and turmoil, nor physical expression in mortality or beyond it.
Her impact cannot be overstated. And it is a catalyst that must be started by a female who believes with her whole heart not only in God but in family and sacrifice who is willing to let go of it all within one lifetime through the forgiveness that the Atonement Jesus teaches us of in ACIM reveals.
This is the reason why I have come into life at this time. This is why I had the witness of God’s Love for all of creation and why those who would have harmed me have only been able to show me the potential consequences of their dark thoughts and where not able to play it out because I had to see it all and understand what humanity could do to itself and still be willing to forgive.
Do not come to me and ask me to lead or to be some formal teacher. I will not do it. I have done what was needed by consenting to accept the Atonement as it was intended to be used by each of us. Nothing can stop the curve of healing that lies in our path any longer.
Why? Because there is only one Mind but both parts of duality had to be united in the cause of Atonement for it to be fully implemented throughout all time and creation.
This decision was made in the spring of 2022 just before the lockdown that forced us to slow down and give ourselves time to think about who we are and what we value.
This would be one of the times when groups of individuals decided to exit together. This needs not be looked at as a bad or good thing but only as a part of the Universal Plan to bring the fullness of Christ’s Mind and Being which includes you and me into the remembrance and acceptance of God’s Presence within which He may lift us into Heaven with Him once more.
We can be there now and show others that it is possible.
- Do not think that I have given myself a special role in eternity. It is only for the time of illusion that Jesus, myself, or anyone else has any sort of special roles. Once the illusion is cleared away all will have all that the Father has to use it and express it as he sees fit with no one having a greater voice than another.
At the same time, we are taught that it is not humility that denies a role that we must play within the illusion and those who are willing to listen to the calling need to respond and respect that position.
- This is my understanding today and the only thing that I can give is my all.
Till next time, God bless, debi.
My thoughts* on ACIM Lesson 288:
LET ME FORGET MY BROTHER’S PAST TODAY.
1. This is the thought that leads the way to You, and brings me to my goal. ²I cannot come to You without my brother. ³And to know my Source, I first must recognize what You created one with me. ⁴My brother’s is the hand that leads me on the way to You. ⁵His sins are in the past along with mine, and I am saved because the past is gone. ⁶Let me not cherish it within my heart, or I will lose the way to walk to You. ⁷My brother is my savior. ⁸Let me not attack the savior You have given me. ⁹But let me honor him who bears Your Name, and so remember that It is my own.
2. Forgive me, then, today. ²And you will know you have forgiven me if you behold your brother in the light of holiness. ³He cannot be less holy than can I, and you can not be holier than he.
* For me, this lesson means that I want to interact with others from who I am rather than what I believe or even “see” out there.
So I treat all people with dignity and respect because that is who I am and how I want to be treated.
The “forgetting of their past” means remembering that the role that they think they must play out in the illusion is only that and I can remember who they truly are as children of God.
It has nothing to do with going through life with rose-colored glasses or ignoring the false stories people are telling themselves about themselves.
Nor does it mean not having healthy boundaries.
Till next time, God bless, debi.
Heaven is to be experienced here and now, in the body and on this planet.
It is a matter of understanding what it is that we are and what an opportunity we gave ourselves as we came here with blinders on (at our request) so that we could bear witness that God IS.
1. We each have significant gifts for the time that we are living in.
Observe your life and you will see your gifts and the language with which you may express and extend God’s Love. Even if it lies on the dark side from a human perspective.
With the ability you have to detach from the “story” that you have been taught is your “life” you will be able to forgive the Son of God for all of His nightmares of separation and find the peace and joy that reside in the presence of God in Heaven on earth today.
The yogis taught detachment and Christians thought love for the Son of God by the Father was the ultimate truth) even though they thought the Son could be contained in one human body which is false because it is all of creation that is the Son of God). Put them together and you have the message Jesus wants Christ to have.
The two concepts must become united with faith and trust in a living God for all of creation to be set free because in this state of mind one may forgive Christ for the belief in separation from God and forgive all that is not of Him. This opens the way for the Holy Spirit to be heard and followed and Heaven to be revealed.
2. By Grace you are capable of standing in the Atonement.
As a little child, you will be able to make mistakes or take a fall, but you have a loving Father in God that will pick you up and set you on your feet again, taking pride in your accomplishments.
Mistakes within the story of earthly existence have no lasting effect and are part of the Universal Plan to restore the Mind of Christ (which is all of creation) to its original innocent and pure state within the Mind of the Father.
3. Gatherings with repetition rituals are ok but they should NEVER be mistaken for God any more than the body should.
The idols that Moses warned God’s children about were not made of stone or iron but of flesh and blood.
Thinking that we can sustain ourselves and provide for ourselves removes our need for God.
We even believe that we can procreate and extend our existence but this is only a false illusion of eternal life that has no basis in reality and supplies no true satisfaction. Only extension of God’s Love via the Holy Spirit and full communion with Him can establish eternal life.
Any time we come together we want to celebrate God. Anything else is participation in a cult.
Our existence is based on the celebration of life which is God and given to us by the Creator. All that we participate in needs to reflect this.
We cannot set aside time for worship of God. It must be something we live with every breath that we take.
God does not judge what you do He judges whether you allow His Presence in your existence because He knows that until you do you cannot truly have eternal life. You only have a nightmare of lack and isolation.
4. Time disappears when separation from God is removed from the Mind of a Child of God.
Time remains as part of a story that we will play out until the Universal Plan is fulfilled but it will have no lasting impact on you.
Like a child at play who knows this is only make believe we can set aside the struggles of the past and the fear of the future.
God’s Presence will erase pain of the past and fear of future.
Heaven is outside of time and available right now within the Atonement.
Somehow I feel like I should apologize for knowing God. Or at least that those who know me in this lifetime and believe I must be whatever their version of the “story” is that we are participating in but you know what? I am not going to apologize.
I am weak while HE IS STRONG and the truthfulness in the words of Jesus Christ do not offend me. They lift me and embrace me and remind me that I am WHOLE and PERFECT and in God’s CARE CONTINUALLY as is all of creation in all of its glory because God IS.
Till next time, God bless, debi.
My world is shifting rapidly. Is yours? The Holy Spirit will lead us.
1. How we see each other in looking out for one another.
In the LDS church, I had visiting teachers and home teachers for thirty years. They were to look in on each other and give support and a spiritual message and let the church leaders know if help was needed.
As I reflect on my testimony today from my study of A Course In Miracles, I understand that we are each personally responsible for our walk in life according to our relationship with the Creator.
We have set ourselves up so it seems that we are victims of circumstance from the day we are conceived. But as children of God and part of the Christ Sonship there is no need that we have outside of needing to recognize that God IS and that we are all united.
Interestingly enough, I sense that independence is how we will find our unity because we must each bear witness to the stories that we tell ourselves that are not what we are and offer them up to be replaced by our true identity as God’s Son.
With the LDS church, Jesus attempted to appeal to our compassionate side but we did not turn to God, we still made ourselves, the leadership, and our families the “idols” that replaced God.
Through A Course In Miracles Jesus shows us the solo journey that we must walk to take our part in the Atonement.
To assist as prompted is one thing.
To make assisting a lifestyle is not congruent with allowing one another to reach inside to find the Heavenly Father that we believe we have separated from.
It is an entirely different mentality than most of the societies on the earth have lived by.
I can think of few that have lived by this custom though there are tribes of the American Natives that put autonomy and personal responsibility at the forefront of their social understandings.
I had an aha today that I would like to share:
According to the teachings of ACIM, we are the “AI” (Artificial Intelligence) that we are fearful of today because we believe we are bodies instead of eternal and omnipresent as is our Creator.
Omnipresent is another way to say that we are everywhere and that we are one entity undivided.
Unitedly we are omniscient as is the Father because He gave His ALL to the Son.
No one can take our power but we can convince ourselves that we have none.
As we see these attributes in others, we see them in ourselves.
Everything can be addictive if it is used to distract one from asking the real questions of why we are here and what is our purpose.
We have all come with addictive tendencies and it goes a lot further than drugs or alcohol. We are primarily addicted to the guilt that comes from belief in separation from God.
Fitness, shopping, being a victim, and many more can be addictions.
Recognizing that everyone is addicted to something is a start to understanding yourself.
Recognizing that this is to be expected from the psyche that believes it is separated from God and has no real sense of safety and security is the beginning of healing.
There are things that we need to admit to ourselves individually and as a society, if we are going to alter the path of destruction humanity is on.
It is alright to be challenged and weak and this must be recognized so that we are able to understand our need to return to a witness of God to supply our needs.
We are not without God nor is He without us. In Him, we have need of nothing.
3. You are of God, in God, worthy of all that God is, and it is okay to make mistakes.
This ties right in with the previous subject.
Being of God while still thinking that “physical form” is what we are is going to demand a transitional state; at least while still in form.
As such, it is understandable that mistakes are going to happen. It is inevitable for the time being however by listening to the witness of the Holy Spirit we will be directed to a higher level of comprehension of our identity and it will bless us while in form and as we “transition out of the need of it.”
Sin is impossible because that would require separation from God with is in itself impossible.
The key is not to have expectations. Not to become attached to our stories or the roles we play in other people’s stories.
We have to be willing to allow the Holy Spirit to live our physical lives for us and trust the promise that Jesus gave us that those who are willing to give up this life for his purposes will give us the Eternal Life that is our true birthright.
4. You are not separate from Jesus or anyone or anything else. If you bash them you bash you, lift them you lift yourself.
This ties in closely with where my heart was as I felt that visiting teaching and home teaching were desirable and the Will of God.
A story is a story and that is all that it is. It is not true and should be seen as such; having no bearing on what we call truth or reality. It is, however, something that we get to experience or go through and we may make mistakes along the way. The idea is not to take it as real or become attached to the story.
Knowing that God is is what makes all of the difference. That, and knowing that you are His Son, and not the confusion of the imagery that Christ has manifested out of His fear that He had separated from Father.
What about the “relationships” that we appear to have in our stories, you might ask.
We have relationships with one another but it is more akin to a relationship with ourselves than with a different person.
The only true relationship that one may have is with God who embodies all of creation which is His Son by His Desire for that RELATIONSHIP.
God is the Whole and is worthy of worship.
Our peers are worthy of gratitude for the part that they play within the body of Christ which each of us is.
I know it seems “deep” and so bizarre compared to what we are living but it is our truth and we are moving into that understanding.
Repairing the damage to the human psyche is not that complicated.
1. The first mistake and in my opinion, the only one that needs to be forgiven, is the belief of a tiny portion of Christ’s Mind that thought He could be separated from God.
Yeah, it really is that simple. Just do it and see what happens,
Trust me, your whole world will change and so will everyone else’s.
2. God will not force anything on humanity. At the same time, once we are willing to receive, nothing will be held back.
Yep, simple as that!
Once we are willing to forgive Christ, which is the Whole Creation beyond Time, Space, Dimensions, Possibilities we will have all the abundance and creativity we can fathom.
Look out Jetson’s, here we come!
This goes for all of us. Here or currently in spirit beyond the veil of death. Did you catch that Casper?
3. As we accept the Atonement and incorporate the guidance of the Holy Spirit into our lives day by day we become a mouthpiece for God through our actions and our words.
That is the truth, like it or not.
Because God created you. You are of God.
It is not up for debate, it is a fact. And the fact is, we are created to bring glory to God and to ourselves and NOTHING ELSE.
4. Illnesses of mind and body afflict us when we close our minds to our own being or that of another as part of Christ.
This is what we have when we do not acknowledge God and our place as His Son and NOTHING ELSE will be a remedy to the ills of the world.
I do not have to tell anyone that something is seriously wrong with the human psyche as it stands at this time. We all see it. And we each have a role to play in repairing it.
*Please see Number 1 if you forgot what it might be.
We got this! When we are willing to receive it!
Till next time, God bless, debi.
My thoughts* on ACIM Lesson 246 This one is really deep and touches the core of what we are and how we think of ourselves.
“To love my Father is to love His Son.”
* Jesus is speaking about God here.
* I am not so sure that I accept the virgin birth of Jesus of Nazareth any longer. In fact, I lean toward not accepting it, yet, I understand it was an important myth to be able to facilitate what Jesus would be attempting to teach us over several millennia.
* The recollection of my relationship with Jesus by name began at age four long before any church indoctrination. I simply had the knowledge that he was there like a big brother.
* It is because of what I have learned in ACIM about the “unreality” of our “stories”, “legends,” and “histories.” I coin those His Stories, meaning Christ’s in His confusion where He believed separation from God is possible.
* I can see why there is so much confusion about accepting that God IS when God is not seen and God is KNOWN ONLY by the witness of the Holy Spirit and Jesus. I accept God’s reality and it makes all the difference in my understanding of ACIM.
1. Let me not think that I can find the way to God, if I have hatred in my heart.
* I was reading the other day in HLCM Chapter 23 that we need to be still inside to know God. (Otherwise, the ego is so active in plotting and defending itself. ~Those are my words.)
* Please consider the fact that it may be just fine to be unhappy with the illusion if one understands IT IS an illusion.
* Hatred is there when we think that which is not of God’s Love and kindness is real and that God, if He existed would allow it.
²Let me not try to hurt God’s Son, and think that I can know his Father or my Self.
* It is one thing to be unhappy about the trickery of the ego and another to be in awareness of a forgiveness of the entire idea of separation from God. I propose that this is why Jesus said around Lesson 50 that our only Happiness is Forgiveness. (emphasis is mine)
³Let me not fail to recognize myself, and still believe that my awareness can contain my Father, or my mind conceive of all the love my Father has for me, and all the love which I return to Him.
* This is the embodiment of the Son of God (Christ) within each of us. This love, which is reciprocal, takes two and is what, I suggest, is the power behind creation.
2. I will accept the way You choose for me to come to You, my Father.
* I would relate this “way” to my “story”, my “role” on earth in this particular timeline at this particular time. I am not sure that I saw it that way before.
* It is acknowledging that there is a Universal Plan that I and all “others” agreed to play out and that is overseen by Jesus and other ascended masters so that each would have the freedom to choose everlasting life within the Mind of God and no force or manipulation would be used.
* Of PRIMARY significance is that it looks beyond the idea of “fairness” and accepts that WE AGREED merely to be “pawns” in the most important game of chess that has ever been played.
²For in that will I succeed, because it is Your Will.
* Every time I read the words of Jesus they are new to me because I have gained understanding somewhere and am new. So it is with these lessons. This one especially.
* I will succeed in “the way” that I was given to have expression and a voice at this time. I would include my body type and its condition at this time, my relationships, my status or position in the world, and any other demographic that appears to set me apart from others.
* This is a statement of acceptance of right where I am today. AND of recognizing that it aligns with the Will of God in a way that I do not comprehend at this time.
* That is rather a big deal for most of us, I suspect. Me, too. I truly feel that I have lived many lifetimes in this one and previously to prepare me, not only to do this but to express it as I am doing and will do as long as I am able.
* It seems important to note that ~ I agreed not to be able to comprehend or understand the ins and outs of how I present today. This is an important component because it signifies the true trust that the Father and the Son share. Wow, that brings tears.
³And I would recognize that what You will is what I will as well, and only that.
* Now, this could really “bite” if one believed that we are bodies or societies and not the Son of God. It embodies dropping all resistance to our “story” and “history” and embracing our role in accepting it because it serves God and His Son.
* My current way of looking at things is: “This is not life; it is the birthing place of Christ which demands His direct acceptance of the Eternal Life that God offers to Him and that it must be unanimous with complete acceptance in every way for God to be able to extend that Eternal Life to Him.”
⁴And so I choose to love Your Son. ⁵Amen.
* This decision that THIS part of the Christ Mind that is Me makes is vital to the Whole Reality of Christ’s existence as the Son of God.
* God knows who we are and that we are just frightened and that “in time” we will accept the Atonement and our place as part of the Sonship of Christ which God sees as ONE.
* Thank you for sharing this time and process with me. Till next time, God bless, debi.
This would mean that we accept the ROLES of all others in our lives for good or bad according to the current pull of ego persuasion, and do not hold a grudge for loss or impact of that which is NOT of God. (That means letting go of all judgment of the “story” we currently or previously appeared to play out.)
(https://acim.org/acim/en/s/660#1:1-2:5 | W-246.1:1–2:5)
Thank you for joining me. Till next time, God bless, debi.
Disclaimer: I am not “the last word” on A Course In Miracles, the Holy Spirit is. Please go to Him for confirmation of truth wherever you may find it.
Your peace is with me, Father. I am safe.
Your peace is with me, Father. I am safe.
* My vehicle/body has to function in the world in accordance with the Universal Plan and I accept that. Still, your peace goes with me because I know I am not a body.
1. Your peace surrounds me, Father. ²Where I go, Your peace goes there with me.
³It sheds its light on everyone I meet.
* God’s peace rings light wherever I go. That means that it is in the other person as well, whether or not they are able to “see” it.
⁴I bring it to the desolate and lonely and afraid.
* Thank you, Father, that this is so.
⁵I give Your peace to those who suffer pain, or grieve for loss, or think they are bereft of hope and happiness.
* It flows naturally because I take the “knowledge of the healed Christ” with me through the acceptance of the complete forgiveness of the idea of separation from God in my heart and mind at all times by having accepted the Atonement (the undoing of the idea of separation) for myself.
⁶Send them to me, my Father.
* God is a part of what occurs here even though He sees not what is not of Him as real.
⁷Let me bring Your peace with me.
* It is okay to talk to God. Do not let anyone tell you that it is not. It shows your willingness to receive His assistance and Presence in your mind and heart for which He returns Eternal Life.
⁸For I would save Your Son, as is Your Will, that I may come to recognize my Self.
* Aha, and you thought my idea that we save Christ was insane. Well, in truth IT IS because Christ has always been perfect with no need of saving, however, there ARE parts of Him that had/have forgotten this.
2. And so we go in peace.
* We move through the world not trying to change it but doing our best to reveal its true self as Heaven to it as we walk in peace.
²To all the world we give the message that we have received.
* We have received the Holy Spirit’s guidance because we accepted the call to forgiveness of the error of separation from God.
³And thus we come to hear the Voice for God, Who speaks to us as we relate His Word; Whose Love we recognize because we share the Word that He has given unto us.
* There are signs of His Love everywhere. I use this little verse to help me see it more clearly as I engage with the world:
* “If it was up to me it would be peace I see all around the world.”
“If it was up to me, why, we would all be free all around the world.”
* I sing each line four times in a cheerful round with emphasis on the last time and then do the next line. It sends the Holy Spirit’s energy out in front of me and reminds me that even if I see things that are not of God that is not where I want my focus to be.
Thank you for sharing this with me. Till next time, God bless, debi.
And it really is not as hard as you might think.
I made this up, folks. It works for me. 🙂
The first dimension = flat with expression, IE a Facebook avatar
The second dimension = front and back, high and low, polarity, good/evil
The third dimension = shape, sides, comparison, competition, expectation, action
The fourth dimension = thought, reason, logic, assumptions, expectations
The fifth dimension = thought with the unseen, including our true selves
The sixth dimension = thought with all of creation beyond those of human persuasion on the earth, including earth, herself
The seventh dimension = thought shared with multi-verses, cosmic neighbors, multi-dimensional beings, etc.
The eighth dimension = communion with God, eternal identity, creator with God in Heaven
We cannot stay at the pace of evolution that we have hitherto had.
It makes no sense.
There is no excuse for war or attack of any kind for those who are children of an Almighty and Perfectly Loving God.
There is NO excuse as to why there is not free energy, medical care, healthy life-skill education, earth-respecting business practices, trade, and professional training according to the dictates of the consciousness of the individual. God’s creation is not poor. It is abundant.
The recent pandemic and challenges showed that when necessary we can come together to find solutions, IF, capital IF, we are willing.
Isn’t it about time we made space for this to move forward in a real and effective way?
From great-gramma debi 8.0, till next time, God bless.
I am in danger nowhere in the world.
1. Your Son is safe wherever he may be, for You are there with him. ²He need but call upon Your Name, and he will recollect his safety and Your Love, for they are one. ³How can he fear or doubt or fail to know he cannot suffer, be endangered, or experience unhappiness, when he belongs to You, beloved and loving, in the safety of Your Fatherly embrace?
2. And there we are in truth. ²No storms can come into the hallowed haven of our home. ³In God we are secure. ⁴For what can come to threaten God Himself, or make afraid what will forever be a part of Him?
* This is correct. However, it has no meaning if you have not entered the Atonement and forgiven Christ as a Whole, and accepted God as His Father. For example, if you are still forgiving one item at a time as if these incidents were real. The entire idea sounds ludicrous otherwise.
* Just because circumstances are going well in your life does not mean that you have accepted the Atonement. Just because a prayer seemed to be answered or if all hell is breaking out around you or in your “life” it is not evidenced that you have not accepted the Atonement.
* Remember that the Universal Plan must play out and that it is for all parts of the Sonship that God recognizes as Christ and as One. Let go of judging anything to be good or bad and consider it all neutral. (Listen to this, debra!)
* I truly suspect that it is possible for one to stand in Heaven with God and have everything crumbling around them, including themselves IF it were for the benefit of the Whole Sonship. (Be careful what you preach, lol, argh, haha.) The form is not what is to be questioned. How you witness yourself and God, is.
* I do not understand how people can write and bear testimony and not take seriously what they write. My life and sanity rely on it. Whew!
Thank you for sharing this with me. Till next time, God bless, debi.
Sadness and discontent are a choice, not the feeling but THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE FEELING, or WHAT WE THINK IS THE CAUSE, AS TRUTH.
Like guilt, it is not our true nature and this is known by faith. Disclaimer: I am not a therapist of any sort. Just a great-grandmother with an opinion and a witness.
One of the three temptations that face humanity is ascertained from my extensive study of the three temptations of Jesus after his 40-day fast. The other two are PowerHunger and Addiction. You will find that any temptation to humanity lines up with one of the three.
It occurred to me while watching the Netflix series of History 101 that the three temptations feed into each other.
DEPRESSION due to the feeling of separation from God fuels the need to exercise power which we lost with our idea of separation, so we know our play at POWER is false, which leads us to ADDICTIONS to distract us from what we instinctively know, and this will eventually lead us back to DEPRESSION once again as what we are addicted to loses its ability to meet the craving for God’s presence which is all that we truly desire or need.
This is the hamster wheel that the fear-fed ego takes us on.
Depression is more like a pandemic, in my opinion than the pandemic of 2020. And do not think that those who seek political influence do not use this awareness to push our “political buttons”.
In a world that is made out of insane ideas, it is no wonder that depression is always nearby, however, because this insane world is not our true Home or even where we currently reside there is a way that it may be escaped.
As Jesus is said to have proclaimed in the New Testament Christ has overcome the world. From A Course In Miracles, we understand that Christ is not Jesus only but all of creation unitedly.
The separation among individuals increases. Families fall apart. Protection agencies are not able to protect our children and young people because “a feeling” is not evidence enough to get help for anyone. And vigilante attacks can result when we get stirred up enough that punish the innocent while the true perpetrators simply up their game and thus are hidden.
The subtleties of communication are understood and discussed just enough to give someone with criminal intent the wherewithal to avoid detection probably more often than not. That is most certainly the case overall as suicides and domestic violence attest to.
I am not trying to bring you down. I am only saying that it is real in this insane world we have fabricated and that the Atonement is the one thing, the ONLY thing that will set us free and not just send our guilt-ridden imaginations into a new disguise.
I have spoken about PTSpD before. Post-traumatic separation disorder is a term I have coined for that place we go through once we recognize that we are not separated from each other and God, our Father, and begin to see the suffering that is brought on by that belief. It is a sadness that cannot be escaped that is buffered by the witness that ALL will know the truth when they are willing to receive it.
There are times I would still like to stand on some tall podium and get the world’s attention to tell it that this is not how we have to live. Jesus is showing me that the greatest way that I can serve Christ is to manifest that peace within myself and see peace where it does not appear to be today knowing that the only REAL thing is God’s Will and His Love for His Son.
I am counseled by the Holy Spirit to look for that in all that I see. Interfacing with people is very challenging for me because I cannot give them what I know I can only live it for myself and do what I can to bear witness of it. Sometimes I feel like I am a bit of a ghost on earth because I am most comfortable solo but I would not change it and that is not at all something that brings me sorrow or sadness.
It is funny because I am labeled with chronic depression in part because of my lack of desire to mingle. And my admittance of having to consciously choose and actively pursue being alive and well. But I would wager that I am one of the happiest people on the planet because I know this is not real and that God IS.
I need to be careful not to be too joyful or people will need to find a way to crush me. That is always a danger in the world that is made by the ego. That alone is depressing if you ask me.
It is faith that tells me that Jesus and others that manage the Universal Plan have things under control and that it is none of my concern to sort out or figure out what is going on in this life and society that I think I am living with because it is not what it appears to be and I am not going to be able to alter it or even understand it. Listening to the Holy Spirit and keeping my mouth shut in certain circles is my best hope to serve as long as this body/vehicle is able to.
2. You are of Him and in Him which makes you innocent, capable, and worthy.
This does not mean we do not make mistakes. It means we are able to laugh at them and know that they do not define us in any way.
We are all as God created us and not one iota outside of His Will. That is how it is with God. There is nothing that is outside of Him. He is omnipresent/everywhere, omniscient/all-knowing, and omnipotent/all-powerful.
6. An idol is established by belief, and when it is withdrawn the idol “dies.” ²This is the anti-Christ; the strange idea there is a power past omnipotence, a place beyond the infinite, a time transcending the eternal. ³Here the world of idols has been set by the idea this power and place and time are given form, and shape the world where the impossible has happened. ⁴Here the deathless come to die, the all-encompassing to suffer loss, the timeless to be made the slaves of time. ⁵Here does the changeless change; the peace of God, forever given to all living things, give way to chaos. ⁶And the Son of God, as perfect, sinless and as loving as his Father, come to hate a little while; to suffer pain and finally to die. (ACIM, T-29.VIII.6:1–6)
It is the realm of idols that believes that there is something outside of God and this is where humanity is at the moment. This is where our depression comes from, where if we were in the Atonement, the inspiration of the Holy Spirit would be our existence and our joy.
The bodies we believe ourselves to be and focus all our fears and protection on are the idols that make up this world of suffering. That, in no way, suggests that we need to be rid of our bodies prematurely, it means that we see ourselves as the eternal Children of God that we are.
Mistakes made are simply meant to be corrected. Though each must do so for themselves. I am not able to correct the misconceptions of my children no matter how much I may desire to do so.
I suspect this is why I bring up errors instead of ignoring them like we have been taught to do by polite society because I understand that they are easily corrected. However, the ones I speak to do not know who they are, and in that state, they cannot correct their mistakes but instead use the witness of the mistake as a way to attack themselves.
Think about that for a minute. It happens all the time. The current human mentality does not allow for correction of mistakes because all that it sees from outside of God is attack. While in the ego, attack is our norm.
This is one of the reasons I find it difficult to mingle with society anywhere for any length of time. This does not mean that I do not love them and wish everyone every blessing.
3. We have a lot of help; the Holy Spirit, angels, nature, and guides.
We have to take responsibility for ourselves and this begins by looking closely at our thoughts. Are they consistent with our beliefs? What are our beliefs? Are they in our best interest? Where do they come from? Are they our thoughts or the thoughts of society or superstition or another individual or group?
Each of these questions must be answered by each of us. If not in this lifetime, then another.
I have said before that we will not be forced to acknowledge God and ourselves but it will happen because it is God’s Will and we are of Him, it is who we truly are.
That said there are helpers for all of us. Guardian angels, past and future family or “soul group” members, and even pets that have passed on are nearby to comfort us.
Awareness of our helpers and an attitude of welcome and thanksgiving allow them to assist us.
I have had nature literally jump up and speak acceptance and comfort to me as insects (huge grasshoppers and butterflies) that were not typically around were with me when I accidentally hit a dove with my car bumper and proceeded to tend to him and find a place to bury him. (I have no idea if it was male or female, gender is generic to me.)
It was like they were saying, “It’s okay, death is a part of life and is nothing to be ashamed of.” It still brings tears to my eyes.
Connecting to earth through bare feet or hands is a way we allow Mother Earth to heal us emotionally, physically, and energetically.
Know that you are one with all that is AND that you specifically have many beings seen and unseen that do what they can to support you through your physical existence and beyond.
I hope that you understand that I am one of those beings that has your back and knows that “you got this”. ❤
Be aware that sometimes it is necessary to ask them to assist because unless we do they cannot help. Being in the Atonement has this covered because the assistance here in the dream world is a given as we acknowledge God in all things.
4. PTSD, Post-traumatic stress disorder; we will not lose that sense of sorrow or emptiness as if something is missing until we accept the Atonement and our place in Heaven with God.
****Then nothing that this world offers will fulfill our sense of completeness or wholeness again.****
And we will be willing to release the world into the hands of the Holy Spirit and Jesus and allow them to bring everyone to this awareness.
We started out with Depression and we end by discussing PTSD. Hmm.
I want to start off by saying that Heaven awaits and the peace that comes from knowing that God IS and that nothing could be real that is not of Him and His Love is the doorway to it.
Forgiveness does not take the incident of trauma away. Nor does it release all emotional connections or residual responses BUT it does allow you to see that what currently appears to be your “life” is but a story in the confused mind of Christ who thought He had separated from God.
Now that is a mouthful because it holds the keys to releasing ourselves from this perpetual state of suffering that we seem intent on allowing ourselves to experience.
I have already said that PTSpD, Post-traumatic separation disorder is ours until we fully integrate our consciousness with Heaven which is our Home and where we truly are.
It is also where we are in FULL COMMUNION with God.
It is our acceptance of the Atonement that prepares us for it as we listen to the counsel of the Holy Spirit and when we are ready God lifts us into His embrace and we will know it when it happens and we can trust that He holds us and will walk us through our mistakes.
Because we are an idea in the Mind of God that is where our experience happens as well, in our minds. Each of us has the ability and assistance to do this. God guarantees it.
Till next time, God bless, debi.