Debra Yvonne Simmons, Not Ashamed of Christ
"Learn what suffering is and you will possess the capacity to escape it." (Gospel of John) This is not to be confused with a typical traditional Christian blog and you are strongly encouraged to invite the Holy Spirit in your reading here, and anywhere else for that matter. The Christ that I recognize is the one that Jesus spoke of while in the flesh. The Son of God that is found in each of us as a part of the Whole. I will not be ashamed of that part that is me or you or Jesus. Jesus knew it to a greater extent than you or I, and he lived in constant acceptance of Christ as The Son of God. Time is where suffering is experienced because we have forgotten our connection with one another and with God. Time is what I wish to thwart. "Just as the Separation occurred over many millions of years, the Last Judgment will extend over a similarly long period, and perhaps even longer. Its length depends, however, on the effectiveness of the present speed-up. If a sufficient number of people become truly miracle-minded quickly, the shortening process can be almost immeasurable. ... it is essential that these individuals free themselves from fear sooner than would ordinarily be the case, because they MUST emerge from basic conflict if they are to bring peace to the minds of others." Page 67 of Urtext, A Course In Miracles This is my goal, my commitment, and my devotion to humanity. The name on this blog is my birth name. I have also gone by these: Debbie, Deb, Debi, and Christa-Ann Faith Godsdaughter No doubt, I have over 5,000 more names, as I believe you do. I suspect there are basically 144,000 of us created in the moments when Christ felt he had separated from Father, each of us being a fragment of The Son that also contained that fragment of untruth. Since the creative process started by Father has continued, I have reason to suspect that we have each manifested over 5,000 bodies and identities in the dream of The Son, as has Jesus. I believe in all possibilities, however, my focus will be on the living of this life, in this body, among this people. May I fulfill the measure of my creation and have joy in it. While I study Near Death Experiences, I do not promote or consciously engage in out-of-body experiences. I feel very fulfilled in seeking peace within the boundaries of this present vehicle of communication, which is the purpose of the body in the hands of the Holy Spirit per Urtext ACIM. May you enjoy your time here and find something to make your journey a bit brighter and lighter. Thank you for visiting. God Bless us Every One, Namaste~
Posts by Debra Yvonne Simmons, Not Ashamed of Christ:
- Universal Reading for Christ, The Whole of Humanity 20 – 26 January 2020 Accepting the Atonement is Our Primary Purpose.
- 52 Urtext ACIM pg. 38+39 Tension=a building-up of unexpressed miracle-impulses.
- Universal Reading 13 – 19 January 2020 for the Christ-Consciousness
- 51 Urtext ACIM pg. 37-38 Sexual fantasies are distortions of perception, an attempt to control external reality according to false internal needs.
- MIRACLE WORKER’S CREED DEBRA YVONNE SIMMONS Written this 8th of January in the year 2020
- Universal Reading 6 January through 12 January 2020 Using my teachings from Mama s Christmas Carol.
- 50 Urtext ACIM pg. 37 Sexual-impulses can be directly translated into miracle-impulses.
- All One, When alone seems to be the only time we can have the peace that knows we are ONE.
- Universal Reading 31 December through 6 December 2019 Set Christ Free To Be
- 49 Urtext ACIM pg. 37 All of God's Children Have His Total Love
- Christmas 2019 I Would Rather Be Alone
- Universal Reading 23 December through 29 December 2019 Peace Is In Knowing "You Are" Is Enough