Debra Yvonne Simmons, Not Ashamed of Christ
"Learn what suffering is and you will possess the capacity to escape it." (Gospel of John) This is not to be confused with a typical traditional Christian blog and you are strongly encouraged to invite the Holy Spirit in your reading here, and anywhere else for that matter. The Christ that I recognize is the one that Jesus spoke of while in the flesh. The Son of God that is found in each of us as a part of the Whole. I will not be ashamed of that part that is me or you or Jesus. Jesus knew it to a greater extent than you or I, and he lived in constant acceptance of Christ as The Son of God. Time is where suffering is experienced because we have forgotten our connection with one another and with God. Time is what I wish to thwart. "Just as the Separation occurred over many millions of years, the Last Judgment will extend over a similarly long period, and perhaps even longer. Its length depends, however, on the effectiveness of the present speed-up. If a sufficient number of people become truly miracle-minded quickly, the shortening process can be almost immeasurable. ... it is essential that these individuals free themselves from fear sooner than would ordinarily be the case, because they MUST emerge from basic conflict if they are to bring peace to the minds of others." Page 67 of Urtext, A Course In Miracles This is my goal, my commitment, and my devotion to humanity. The name on this blog is my birth name. I have also gone by these: Debbie, Deb, Debi, and Christa-Ann Faith Godsdaughter No doubt, I have over 5,000 more names, as I believe you do. I suspect there are basically 144,000 of us created in the moments when Christ felt he had separated from Father, each of us being a fragment of The Son that also contained that fragment of untruth. Since the creative process started by Father has continued, I have reason to suspect that we have each manifested over 5,000 bodies and identities in the dream of The Son, as has Jesus. I believe in all possibilities, however, my focus will be on the living of this life, in this body, among this people. May I fulfill the measure of my creation and have joy in it. While I study Near Death Experiences, I do not promote or consciously engage in out-of-body experiences. I feel very fulfilled in seeking peace within the boundaries of this present vehicle of communication, which is the purpose of the body in the hands of the Holy Spirit per Urtext ACIM. May you enjoy your time here and find something to make your journey a bit brighter and lighter. Thank you for visiting. God Bless us Every One, Namaste~
Posts by Debra Yvonne Simmons, Not Ashamed of Christ:
- Universal Reading 14 October through 20 October 2019 Solitude Is Okay
- Day 38 Urtext ACIM pg. 32-33 Instructions About Sex
- Universal Reading 7 October 2019 through 13 October 2019
- Day 37 Urtext ACIM pg. 32 Jesus Knows The Whole Plan
- Day 36 Urtext ACIM pg. 31 and 32 Do We Know What Our Goal Is?
- Universal Reading 30 September through 6 October 2019 Know Your Own Power
- Universal Reading 23 September through 29 September 2019
- Day 35 Urtext ACIM pg. 31 Finally We Talk About Sex!
- Universal Reading 16 September through 22 September 2019 Jesus is My Hero
- Day 34 Urtext ACIM pg. 30 and 31 Spirit First Then The Body; Seek Ye First The Kingdom of God
- Universal Reading 9 September through 15 September 2019 Possibilities
- Day 33 Urtext ACIM pg. 30 Uproot a Faulty Foundation