Bearing witness of this truth through forgiveness of the belief in separation from God is how salvation is brought to the Son of God and we recognize Him in All of Creation.
In me salvation’s means and end are one.
1. In me, God’s holy Son, are reconciled all parts of Heaven’s plan to save the world. ²What could conflict, when all the parts have but one purpose and one aim? ³How could there be a single part that stands alone, or one of more or less importance than the rest? ⁴I am the means by which God’s Son is saved, because salvation’s purpose is to find the sinlessness that God has placed in me. ⁵I was created as the thing I seek. ⁶I am the goal the world is searching for. ⁷I am God’s Son, His one eternal Love. ⁸I am salvation’s means and end as well.
2. Let me today, my Father, take the role You offer me in Your request that I accept Atonement for myself. ²For thus does what is thereby reconciled in me become as surely reconciled to You.
* “⁶I am the goal the world is searching for.”
* As is all that I am able to see and not see. Accepting the Atonement allows me to take my place in the Sonship as well as be in the presence of all that is and God, Himself.
I came for the salvation of the world.
1. Here is a thought from which all arrogance has been removed, and only truth remains. ²For arrogance opposes truth. ³But when there is no arrogance the truth will come immediately, and fill up the space the ego left unoccupied by lies. ⁴Only the ego can be limited, and therefore it must seek for aims which are curtailed and limiting. ⁵The ego thinks that what one gains, totality must lose. ⁶And yet it is the Will of God I learn that what one gains is given unto all.
2. Father, Your Will is total. ²And the goal which stems from it shares its totality. ³What aim but the salvation of the world could You have given me? ⁴And what but this could be the Will my Self has shared with You?
* There is a part in the Course that seems to reject this “1. Here is a thought from which all arrogance has been removed, and only truth remains.” because we understand that those who take on bodies have accepted the idea of separation however I am suspecting that we take this too literally. We all have the ability to be a part of salvation by accepting the Atonement.
* “ ³What aim but the salvation of the world could You have given me?”
* When another door closes I lean into forgiveness and remember that separation in any form has nothing to do with truth. This gives me stability when really there seems like there would be none.
* I will note here that salvation does not happen without the allowance of God in the equation. God justifies our existence because of His desire to have a Son.
My Father gives all power unto me.
1. The Son of God is limitless. ²There are no limits on his strength, his peace, his joy, nor any attributes his Father gave in his creation. ³What he wills with his Creator and Redeemer must be done. ⁴His holy will can never be denied, because his Father shines upon his mind, and lays before it all the strength and love in earth and Heaven. ⁵I am he to whom all this is given. ⁶I am he in whom the power of my Father’s Will abides.
2. Your Will can do all things in me, and then extend to all the world as well through me. ²There is no limit on Your Will. ³And so all power has been given to Your Son.
* I am so grateful to know that I am a part of the Sonship of Christ. I stand in whatever form or situation I must and I know that I am the Father’s Son and I am so grateful for this and for all who will eventually come to understand this.
* In my corner of the world and my place of influence I can testify that the Father Loves His Son and wants to bless Him. No circumstance takes this opportunity away from me
Father, my freedom is in You alone.
1. I did not understand what made me free, nor what my freedom is, nor where to look to find it. ²Father, I have searched in vain until I heard Your Voice directing me. ³Now I would guide myself no more. ⁴For I have neither made nor understood the way to find my freedom. ⁵But I trust in You. ⁶You Who endowed me with my freedom as Your holy Son will not be lost to me. ⁷Your Voice directs me, and the way to You is opening and clear to me at last. ⁸Father, my freedom is in You alone. ⁹Father, it is my will that I return.
2. Today we answer for the world, which will be freed along with us. ²How glad are we to find our freedom through the certain way our Father has established. ³And how sure is all the world’s salvation, when we learn our freedom can be found in God alone.
* How can people think they can take the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit out of the Course and have a message at all?
* The Voice from Father that directs us is the Holy Spirit.
* Because we are ONE SON before God each one of us brings the whole Sonship into remembrance of the Father. This is not going to be seen in the world around us immediately because all things must be fulfilled to bring all of us into this awareness.
* The Holy Spirit will give you the witness of this truth within your own heart as you walk in faith and trust in the reality of a Heavenly Father.
* “²How glad are we to find our freedom through the certain way our Father has established. ³And how sure is all the world’s salvation, when we learn our freedom can be found in God alone.”
I can give up but what was never real.
1. I sacrifice illusions; nothing more. ²And as illusions go I find the gifts illusions tried to hide, awaiting me in shining welcome, and in readiness to give God’s ancient messages to me. ³His memory abides in every gift that I receive of Him. ⁴And every dream serves only to conceal the Self which is God’s only Son, the likeness of Himself, the Holy One Who still abides in Him forever, as He still abides in me.
2. Father, to You all sacrifice remains forever inconceivable. ²And so I cannot sacrifice except in dreams. ³As You created me, I can give up nothing You gave me. ⁴What You did not give has no reality. ⁵What loss can I anticipate except the loss of fear, and the return of love into my mind?
* Nothing can separate the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
* I give up only what I never had. A dream that this world could bring any type of satisfaction outside of reminding me of the Heavenly Father that created all that is.
* I trust that there is a God more than I trust in my own existence and because of this I understand that I have existence because God exists.
To God be all glory, in the Name of Christ, amen.
Till next time, God bless, debi.
I follow in the way appointed me.
1. I have a special place to fill; a role for me alone. ²Salvation waits until I take this part as what I choose to do. ³Until I make this choice, I am the slave of time and human destiny. ⁴But when I willingly and gladly go the way my Father’s plan appointed me to go, then will I recognize salvation is already here, already given all my brothers and already mine as well.
2. Father, Your way is what I choose today. ²Where it would lead me do I choose to go; what it would have me do I choose to do. ³Your way is certain, and the end secure. ⁴The memory of You awaits me there. ⁵And all my sorrows end in Your embrace, which You have promised to Your Son, who thought mistakenly that he had wandered from the sure protection of Your loving Arms.
* I am SPECIAL. Yes. I used that word. I have a place in the Atonement that no one else can take. Jesus and no one else will have complete Salvation until I do MY part AND YOU DO YOURS, yet it is ALREADY here for each of us.
* The slavery of time and human destiny will be a part of existence until we each have accepted what is already ours for we are still one. So Jesus does see our suffering and cries with us even while he knows that we are not trapped here by anything other than our own denial of God and insistence that we will do what we do alone as if that we even possible.
* #2 shows us the relationship that we have with our Father in Heaven. Certainty. Security. Remembrance of God as our all in all. Embraced in Loving and Protecting Arms of God.
* If you have desires, it is HIM that you seek, no matter what appears to be otherwise.
To God be all glory, in the Name of Christ, amen.
Till next time, God bless, debi.
We are not abandoned by God.
Now let a new perception come to me.
1. Father, there is a vision which beholds all things as sinless, so that fear has gone, and where it was is love invited in. ²And love will come wherever it is asked. ³This vision is Your gift. ⁴The eyes of Christ look on a world forgiven. ⁵In His sight are all its sins forgiven, for He sees no sin in anything He looks upon. ⁶Now let His true perception come to me, that I may waken from the dream of sin and look within upon my sinlessness, which You have kept completely undefiled upon the altar to Your holy Son, the Self with which I would identify.
2. Let us today behold each other in the sight of Christ. ²How beautiful we are! ³How holy and how loving! ⁴Brother, come and join with me today. ⁵We save the world when we have joined. ⁶For in our vision it becomes as holy as the light in us.
* All of the in this lesson is true. I have experienced it. Except that the vision is from the Holy Spirit. It is God’s vision shared with His Son, Christ, which is you and I and all that is.
* However, do not expect the sad things about the fearful dream of the ego to disappear. This idea keeps us from Heaven and God’s Presence in the now.
* We will become aware of the way the belief in separation from God has formed the costumes we wear. And that will be disturbing.
* What will change is inside of you because you KNOW that this is not the true individual but a mask they where out of fear. This means you will honor healthy boundaries for yourself and still send love and peace out to the individual, ideology, or circumstance.
I seek a future different from the past.
1. From new perception of the world there comes a future very different from the past. ²The future now is recognized as but extension of the present. ³Past mistakes can cast no shadows on it, so that fear has lost its idols and its images, and being formless, it has no effects. ⁴Death will not claim the future now, for life is now its goal, and all the needed means are happily provided. ⁵Who can grieve or suffer when the present has been freed, extending its security and peace into a quiet future filled with joy?
2. Father, we were mistaken in the past, and choose to use the present to be free. ²Now do we leave the future in Your Hands, leaving behind our past mistakes, and sure that You will keep Your present promises, and guide the future in their holy light.
. * “²The future now is recognized as but extension of the present.”
~~A present were you are whole and complete, innocent and as God created you. In His care in all things NO MATTER what it looks like.
* Death ended, security secured?
* We release expectations and demands and recognize that life is spirit and not form. We embrace what the moment brings and feel it in the fullest while allowing for any potentiality God may deem appropriate knowing we are in His care.
All gifts my brothers give belong to me.
1. Each day a thousand treasures come to me with every passing moment. ²I am blessed with gifts throughout the day, in value far beyond all things of which I can conceive. ³A brother smiles upon another, and my heart is gladdened. ⁴Someone speaks a word of gratitude or mercy, and my mind receives this gift and takes it as its own. ⁵And everyone who finds the way to God becomes my savior, pointing out the way to me, and giving me his certainty that what he learned is surely mine as well.
2. I thank You, Father, for the many gifts that come to me today and every day from every Son of God. ²My brothers are unlimited in all their gifts to me. ³Now may I offer them my thankfulness, that gratitude to them may lead me on to my Creator and His memory.
* This is about gratitude for all that blesses our lives.
* If we cannot “see” God in our mind’s eye or heart perhaps we can acknowledge Him and begin to let the Holy Spirit bless us with the internal witness of God by recognizing the blessings that we receive through others.
All gifts I give my brothers are my own.
1. As every gift my brothers give is mine, so every gift I give belongs to me. ²Each one allows a past mistake to go, and leave no shadow on the holy mind my Father loves. ³His grace is given me in every gift a brother has received throughout all time, and past all time as well. ⁴My treasure house is full, and angels watch its open doors that not one gift is lost, and only more are added. ⁵Let me come to where my treasures are, and enter in where I am truly welcome and at home, among the gifts that God has given me.
2. Father, I would accept Your gifts today. ²I do not recognize them. ³Yet I trust that You Who gave them will provide the means by which I can behold them, see their worth, and cherish only them as what I want.
* To see God’s gifts FIRST as form is totally off base. We want to understand that thought and idea are nearer the embodiment of anything that the mind of humanity can understand in terms of God’s gifts.
* However, to deny God’s gifts that come to us in form and bless our lives is easily as foolish.
* We are His Children and we are meant to have joy just as He created us so that HE may have JOY.
* YES, so our first thought as regards to gifts from God ought to be HIM and the LIFE He has given us as His Son and then rejoice in our existence and how it plays out.
* It is believing that we are the creators of our own existence and destiny that blocks us from the essence and fulfillment of this joy.
To God be all glory, In Christ’s Name, amen.
Thanks for allowing me to share, till next time, God bless, debi.
To see yourself as powerless or to imagine it is anywhere else is an error.
1. PTSD; it comes when we feel this life has any credibility or that it could be real.
Even if our life is “Rosey” we know someone, somewhere whose life is not and that creates the division which is unnatural to the Sonship of God that we are a part of.
I have called it Post Traumatic Separation Disorder, not that I am a therapist of any sort, but I do have a pretty good grasp on what this thing we call life is all about. And it has nothing to do with our reality. Though there is a slight shadow of what we could be or ARE within it.
I am not currently of the mindset like some of my ACIM student peers that we have no existence at all or that it cannot be physically manifested.
I suggest there is just a preferred and PERFECTED way of living it in the world of form.
I cannot wait until the dead are free to manifest among us and we will be able to entertain interdimensional beings, not to mention those in other galaxies and so forth.
Am I getting ahead of myself?
These things have been prophesied for a long time and they will have a part in Heaven along with the human race. As well as anything else that the Son of God can imagine and it will have traits that are like its creator as the Son of God does within the Mind of God.
This life needs to be seen for what it is right now and RIGHT NOW it is very dangerous.
It seems that other students do not get this from A Course In Miracles but that is what it says to me, and it says that this is a critical thing to be aware of as we bring this confusion that the Son of God has been in psychologically due to belief in separation from God and ALL That IS to a CONCLUSION.
We have to be willing to see the cruelty behind the masks of niceness and then allow the Holy Spirit to bear witness to what we TRULY are as the Son of God.
We cannot go straight to the Child of God (like the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints does) or we will leave the cruel caricatures in place. This still allows the concept of separation, perhaps in its cruelest form. There is an inside and an outside although the doctrine in the church teaches inclusion.
LDS also teaches a hierarchy system which Jesus tried to irradicate by using non-paid people as ministers (called bishops) and allowing testimony from everyone once a month but the influence of relying on others for our relationship to God is so huge the intentions of Jesus when it was established have been swept aside. And people cling to rituals like going to the temple and having a temple recommend (which is an actual card), as well as “following the Prophet” instead of following the Holy Spirit which is the message that Jesus would have us understand.
I do not believe that the evil that Jesus spoke of creeping up on the world at greater speed was WWII but was the teachings found in a simple and revered book entitled The Miracle of Forgiveness which was a classic teaching tool used when people had stepped outside of the guidelines and were disfellowshipped or excommunicated.
This book spoke of forgiveness of sin, including chewing gu in public, which Jesus disregarded often in the cannanized scripture and denounced in A Course In Miracles. And mind you that Jesus told Helen that miracle stood for love. I would expand that to say the “Love of God” which is all of creation, you and I, included.
I say these things not to judge but to clarify what I suspect Jesus has been trying to teach us so that we may join him in the Atonement and be reunited with God, Self, and one another.
This is all that I can teach. You must take the responsibility to look inside yourself to see if my words make any sense at all. The Holy Spirit will open your eyes, at your own pace, once you are willing to see the truth.
I am wrapping up the writing of this on Midterm Election Day in the USA. And I will not be speaking about any particulars other than where we look for power in our society.
Power has nothing to do with anything outside yourself.
That goes for “all that is” or the rest of creation as well.
You are able to work cooperatively with one another, even in the world of illusion of what I prefer to call confusion.
God, the Father, sees us as One Son and this is because our true state is one corporation. Corporation is: a company or group of people authorized to act as a single entity (legally a person) and recognized as such by law.
In THIS case, it is Heaven’s Law that recognizes creation as ONE. Heaven’s Law as established by the Creator, God.
An illness, an abuse, a neglect, all of these are cooperative with YOUR will by Heaven’s Law and will be released when one recognizes the ONE error of Christ which is belief in separation from God. Own that, and you may decide that this is not what you want your world to look like after all.
It begins with forgiveness of the belief in separation from God.
If you have a problem with God it is a problem with yourself and it has to do with power. You are NOT self-created and you do not give yourself your power, God does. Understanding this reunites you internally and fills you with peace and joy that is untouchable by this world.
Who are you to deny that you are not EXACTLY what your Creator created you to be?
His Son, perfect and innocent, and eternally so; enjoying existence IN THE PRESENCE of the FATHER who is very pleased with His Son, all the while.
Recognize where power comes from (which is your Father in Heaven) and do not deny the power that you have because of that.
Any other acknowledgment of power is inappropriate. This understanding will grow within us. It is already happening around the world.
3. You are created by God, in the Mind of God, worthy of all that God is; innocent as a child and, at this time, capable of making mistakes.
In other words, you have a RICH DADDY!
I have noticed that there is a different demeanor when people are born into money or at least think that they are.
Their confidence level is through the roof.
Nothing can phase them or stop them.
This is where a lot of the bias toward the rich comes from because the rest of us do not feel like this BUT it is the normal state that we all deserve to be in because God is our Creator and Father.
**For new agers and followers of the teachers who tell us BUT does not belong in our language I say “Enough of this silliness. What we must look at is what is behind the words and get over our demand of “perfect wordage” and on to our personal truth.” I respect their work and message and it served for a time, but enough is enough. Pun intended.
He is our all and everything and HE WILL cover our butts WHEN we mess up. This is one of the biggest deals for the rich. They can do no wrong because daddy will take care of them.
Well folks, that just happens to be true. God, the Father, has our backs in all things. Can anything we do that includes Him fail?
This does not mean that we won’t make mistakes. it means that we will be led through it and onto a higher road!
As individuals, families, communities, country’s, the world, and beyond.
I suggest this is a real possibility.
So let’s get on with it and create Heaven for all as God envisioned it when He created His Son. I am not speaking of form here. I am speaking of attitude and understanding God is our power, love is the substance, and joy is the product He intends His Son to have.
4. Depression = Belief in separation from God.
What a nasty, but, very understandable conclusion to our discussion!
Depression is the exact opposite of the feeling you get when you know that you are the Son of God.
And it takes all sorts of deviant forms of expression.
Whether a person is loud and boisterous or quiet and withdrawn, depression flows before them like a freight train plowing into all that they encounter and back on themselves.
Some of us have masks that camouflage the pain and abandonment we feel.
It can be found in those who profess there is no God as well as those who acknowledge Him and feel unworthy or betrayed by our Father, in Heaven.
Thinking that the “story” that we play out and call life is our true identity is one of the chief paradigm shifts that we need to accept to release ourselves from these very real psychological traps.
This is why it is vital to have God, the Father at the forefront of our awareness and in every thought, we think. Yes, even in the bedroom and the bathroom.
I am serious. He needs to be accessible and available to you 24/7; every waking moment.
This will also open doors for His messages and helpers to assist you in your sleeping hours.
Do not take my word for it. Test it out for yourself. You really can do no “wrong” before Him. That does not mean that you cannot do things that harm yourself and others, at least temporarily but these things will be seen for what they are eventually which is nothingness because only God’s Will is done in God’s Mind.
Think about that. And remember that it is out of joy and delight that God created His Son who is a literal extension of God, Himself, and what you literally are.
And do not uy the latest for of escapism: Mindfulness or being Present and in the Now.
These are but temporary distractions and DO NOT acknowledge your relationship of endearent and joy that comes from knowing your Father in Heaven.
This relationship is beyond all earthly relationships though that of a parent and child can be similar if it is pure.
Take heart, take courage, and greet your Father, God daily.
Know that He adores you and knows that you mean the world to Him.
Breathe that in and shake (literally) any thoughts to the contrary off your hands.
To God be all glory, in the name of Christ, amen.
Till next time, God bless, debi.
God IS. I will not deny this.
This instant is the only time there is.
1. I have conceived of time in such a way that I defeat my aim. ²If I elect to reach past time to timelessness, I must change my perception of what time is for. ³Time’s purpose cannot be to keep the past and future one. ⁴The only interval in which I can be saved from time is now. ⁵For in this instant has forgiveness come to set me free. ⁶The birth of Christ is now, without a past or future. ⁷He has come to give His present blessing to the world, restoring it to timelessness and love. ⁸And love is ever-present, here and now.
2. Thanks for this instant, Father. ²It is now I am redeemed. ³This instant is the time You have appointed for Your Son’s release, and for salvation of the world in him.
* From the Circle of Atonement edition of ACIM Cammeo Essay #3 page 1704 “… there is no real difference between an instant and eternity.” Jesus also says the miracle is love and that all love is maximal. You can accept deliverance as soon as you give it to everyone and all creation throughout time.
* The only moment that is available is now and in it eternal life as God ordained it is to be found.
* The birth of Christ is my acknowledgment of being HIM along with all of creation.
* Love is the essence of God and is therefore my essence and it is more of a thought or an idea than a physical entity. This is not so hard to understand and it is what we truly are.
* Being of God we have the power to believe what we think and we have in the past thought that we could think separately from Him. This is an error that we can correct with a once-and-done forgiveness of creation’s belief that it could be separated from our Father in Heaven. Anything less keeps us locked in time, illusion, confusion, and suffering, including a fantasized death.
I will not fear to look within today.
1. Within me is eternal innocence, because it is God’s Will that it be there forever and forever. ²I, His Son, whose will is limitless as is His Own, can will no change in this. ³For to deny my Father’s Will is to deny my own. ⁴To look within is but to find my will as God created it, and as it is. ⁵I fear to look within because I think I made another will that is not true, and made it real. ⁶Yet it has no effects. ⁷Within me is the Holiness of God. ⁸Within me is the memory of Him.
2. The step I take today, my Father, is my sure release from idle dreams of sin. ²Your altar stands serene and undefiled. ³It is the holy altar to my Self, and there I find my true Identity.
* This is what it means to know you are one with God.
In fearlessness and love I spend today.
1. This day, my Father, would I spend with You, as You have chosen all my days should be. ²And what I will experience is not of time at all. ³The joy that comes to me is not of days nor hours, for it comes from Heaven to Your Son. ⁴This day will be Your sweet reminder to remember You, Your gracious calling to Your holy Son, the sign Your grace has come to me, and that it is Your Will I be set free today.
2. We spend this day together, you and I. ²And all the world joins with us in our song of thankfulness and joy to Him Who gave salvation to us, and Who set us free. ³We are restored to peace and holiness. ⁴There is no room in us for fear today, for we have welcomed love into our hearts.
* God can lift us to Heaven from this understanding, even while our body remains in the physical. I have had it happen. Joy that nothing this world gives us or seems to take away can destroy.
I judge all things as I would have them be.
1. Judgment was made to be a weapon used against the truth. ²It separates what it is being used against, and sets it off as if it were a thing apart. ³And then it makes of it what you would have it be. ⁴It judges what it cannot understand, because it cannot see totality and therefore judges falsely. ⁵Let us not use it today, but make a gift of it to Him Who has a different use for it. ⁶He will relieve us of the agony of all the judgments we have made against ourselves, and re-establish peace of mind by giving us God’s Judgment of His Son.
2. Father, we wait with open mind today, to hear Your Judgment of the Son You love. ²We do not know him, and we cannot judge. ³And so we let Your Love decide what he whom You created as Your Son must be.
* The Him here is the Holy Spirit. “⁵Let us not use it today, but make a gift of it to Him Who has a different use for it.”
* God’s judgment is to acknowledge our innocence and the Holy Spirit bears witness of this
* “We do not know him.” We do not know ourselves. That is the bottom line. The Holy Spirit does know who we are and who all of creation is and will tell us IF we give ourselves a chance to hear that quiet inner voice that witnesses of our value before God.
I see all things as I would have them be.
1. Perception follows judgment. ²Having judged, we therefore see what we would look upon. ³For sight can merely serve to offer us what we would have. ⁴It is impossible to overlook what we would see, and fail to see what we have chosen to behold. ⁵How surely, therefore, must the real world come to greet the holy sight of anyone who takes the Holy Spirit’s purpose as his goal for seeing. ⁶And he cannot fail to look upon what Christ would have him see, and share Christ’s Love for what he looks upon.
2. I have no purpose for today except to look upon a liberated world, set free from all the judgments I have made. ²Father, this is Your Will for me today, and therefore it must be my goal as well.
* When I see Christ in myself and all around me I can acknowledge error but I NEVER see SIN. Are you seeing sin? I would have you ask yourself if you might be addicted to guilt which of course leads to the need of punishment. Jesus says that we are and that we have no need to be.
* It is GOD’s SIGHT we take on via the Holy Spirit.
* It is God’s LOVE for what He looks upon that we see WITH via the Holy Spirit.
* I see the world as God made it. And yes in the Urtext published in 2003 PDF in Hungary page 13 it says that God made the world. “4. All miracles mean Life, and God is the giver of life.” Page 15 “(God created time so that man could use it creatively, and convince himself of his own ability to create. Time is a teaching device and a means to an end. It will cease when it is no longer useful for facilitating learning.)”
* Ok, so it does not say the world specifically. I know I read that in the past 3 days and it said short and sweet “God made the world” for His Son to create in. I just cannot find that exact quote now. If you do not wish to believe in God as a creator of all things you will not want to listen to what I have to say anyway so I am not going to worry about it too much. I am in the process of getting myself set up on YouTube to teach and I will start with the Urtext and the Cameos that I have been reading. I suspect it will come up there or maybe Jesus allowed me to see it just for my testimony and I will take that too.
* God wants me to see the world as He made it. Not what we have manifested through fear.
To God be all glory, in the Name of Christ, amen.
Till next time, God bless, amen.
Conflicting wishes cannot be my will.
- Father, Your Will is mine, and only that. ²There is no other will for me to have. ³Let me not try to make another will, for it is senseless and will cause me pain. ⁴Your Will alone can bring me happiness, and only Yours exists. ⁵If I would have what only You can give, I must accept Your Will for me, and enter into peace where conflict is impossible, Your Son is one with You in being and in will, and nothing contradicts the holy truth that I remain as You created me.
- And with this prayer we enter silently into a state where conflict cannot come, because we join our holy will with God’s, in recognition that they are the same.
- I have heard it said by students of ACIM that prayer is unnecessary yet in the URTEXT of ACIM (2003 PDF edition printed in Hungary, in the middle of page 14) I read yesterday that prayer is how the Son communicates with the Father. I have to admit that I accepted that idea as well for the past 8 years. I had developed a train of thought that only seeks to do the will of God and I live it like a walking meditation so God never leaves my mind. I want to remember to actively say to Him that I love and respect Him in the language of prayers as well. I think there are many forms of prayer. As simple as an attitude to as formal as a ritual with an altar. I really do love my experience with the URTEXT and the original notes of A Course In Miracles.
- And this is where we obtain our peace from. Knowing that we are doing what we can at this moment to understand the will of God and to live by it as our own. The forgiveness of the idea of separation from God allows for when we fail to recognize His will or if we fall short in any way at all and that is where our happiness lies.
To God be all glory, in the name of Christ, amen.
Till next time, God bless,, debi.
The gift of Christ is all I seek today.
1. What but Christ’s vision would I use today, when it can offer me a day in which I see a world so like to Heaven that an ancient memory returns to me? ²Today I can forget the world I made. ³Today I can go past all fear, and be restored to love and holiness and peace. ⁴Today I am redeemed, and born anew into a world of mercy and of care; of loving kindness and the peace of God.
2. And so, our Father, we return to You, remembering we never went away; remembering Your holy gifts to us. ²In gratitude and thankfulness we come, with empty hands and open hearts and minds, asking but what You give. ³We cannot make an offering sufficient for Your Son. ⁴But in Your Love the gift of Christ is his.
* The gift of Christ is the witness that you are the Christ as is all that is in creation.
* I would use the Holy Spirit’s vision. Thank you.
* I am born into this new place only as I use the Holy Spirit’s vision because Christ’s vision is askew in these here parts.
* Our Father is God.
* “³We cannot make an offering sufficient for Your Son.” This is unnecessarily confusing and shows the disconnect that the scribes and those who assisted them had with the teachings of Jesus. NO OFFERING COULD MAKE US GOD’S SON and NO OFFERING COULD BE GREATER THAN EVERYTHING THAT THE FATHER, God, GIVES Him (or us to be specific).
* “⁴But in Your Love the gift of Christ is his.” In the Love of God, the Father the Son of God recognizes His position as Christ. You and I are able to recognize our position as Christ.
To God be all glory, in Christ’s Name, amen.
Till next time, God bless, debi.
Each of us will eventually recognize our responsibilities to the Whole of Creation.
Every grain of sand has its purpose in the grand scheme of things, and so do you.
Love is the ONLY source of TRUE power in the world and in A Course In Miracles Jesus tells us that FORGIVENESS of the belief in separation is the way we express Love here.
Now, there is power hunger and power addiction, which I have suggested are found in the Biblical story of the temptations that Jesus of Nazareth faced after a 40-day fast.
As revealed to me by the Spirit, they are Addiction, Power Hunger, and Depression which interestingly play out in our lives (stories) every day in some form or another. I am suggesting that all temptation falls into these three categories which, for me, simplifies my awareness.
Power hunger is different from power addiction because the addiction insists that ALL be under its dictation or it is simply removed while power hunger may choose one individual, area, or ideology to rule over.
We have seen this in conquerors who annihilate those who oppose them while we do not typically acknowledge the power addiction of those in our everyday lives.
Today, we do hear about narcissists (and I am not qualified to speak for what they are exactly) I do know that power addiction will have you “under” them, whether you understand it or not, or they will get rid of you and treat you as if you matter little if at all in their existence.
This may be the case, even while in your heart you know they need you desperately and are pleading for your assistance; as I understood with my daughter who I was not able to help in the ways I would have liked to because she would not let me in. Her fear wall was so developed that it separated us.
Fear is the opposite of love and one cancels out the other. The glue that we need to connect us is God’s Love and God is the only source of real love. This is why an awareness of God in our spiritual walk is not something that I compromise on though you may give Him whatever name or gender you feel comfortable with.
I also see this, some 40-plus years later, as a significant role that my daughter took in my life SO THAT I would be FORCED to reach out to Jesus for assistance like I would not otherwise have needed to do. I sincerely believe that this was preordained and agreed upon by both of us prior to entering the physical world. Because of this, I have deep gratitude for her and others who have “seemed to” oppress me in any way at all.
If you have had someone, a boss, or a family member, get everyone on their side, and have you not heard or “seen” you know what I mean.
We are becoming stronger internally and meditation has taught us to NOT get attached to the story our life is presenting before us.
Awareness is the core of meditation according to an expert I watched on YouTube the other day who was visiting Stanford College I believe. My apologies that I do not have his name.
Awareness without attachment, he said, comes by welcoming what you are feeling as if it were a friend. I suggest that this means WITHOUT JUDGMENT. He was speaking of panic attacks during his childhood and he asked his father to teach him meditation in the hopes it would help.
Anything that disturbs us or delights us could be included in this idea of awareness which I personally translated to being the OBSERVER in my short years of dedicated meditation practice. (I will say that I feel that I walk in meditation 24/7 as I walk in the awareness of God in all things. It really is an incredible experience!)
This does not mean that we do not engage with life significantly.
Rather, this way we are able to witness what is going on instead of excusing or justifying things and still be at peace and in a state of forgiveness which is demanded by the Atonement. In fact, we are able to experience everything more intently because we are truly Mindful and Present in what is presented to us.
I caution you to not get too carried away with this idea of Mindfulness and being Present because there is no separation and the awareness that you COULD have is beyond your capability of embracing while in the human form. Think of the autistic child who is bombarded with so many stimulating phenomena that he cannot communicate with those who are not privy to what he knows is within our sphere of experience.
Do not worry. There are many angels and guides that help us stay focused on the stimuli we agreed to in our pre-physical contracts. I suspect that those on the non-communicating side of autism have come to our awareness so that we may take a better look at what we “think” we want to call life.
Remember forgiveness of the original error of belief in separation from God and anything else, including self and all that resulted from that, is the basis of the Atonement.
It did not take much for my imagination to expand the analogy of awareness to be what Jesus has been asking us to do since the beginning of time and be aware of God in ALL THINGS for nothing exists without God and EVERYTHING exists within God.
What grabs our attention is like the clouds that give us weather which changes continually, as the master meditator on YouTube described. Weather changes as do circumstances in our earthly existence but the space that holds the weather does not change and it encompasses all ~ in our linear, physical understanding, at least.
Likewise, God is in all the space and time there is, and beyond and God does not change. God is forever benevolent and loving to His Son, which we are a part of, and it is this that we want to remember.
Forgiveness of the belief in separation from God IS our truest expression of love here and now as well as the source of our only true happiness according to Jesus in A Course In Miracles.
Hence, true forgiveness is the source of our true power and the place that we want to stand from which we might help the united consciousness to shift into a more fluid existence where suffering is NOT the norm.
2. The evolution of the psyche of humanity will demand that the thoughts of the masses be exposed.
Do not worry!
It is already in process and we are very much in agreement with it.
Take a look at the internet communications we voluntarily put out if you question this at all.
Privacy needs to be reviewed from the unique position of realizing that we ARE all connected and that what ONE does or THINKS affects us all.
It must be reviewed with respect and compassion as well as wisdom and a sincere desire for the benefit of the whole of humanity, and ultimately all of creation.
It is already being deleted.
Cancel culture is actually a part of this evolution. I am not saying that I agree with it, only that it is symbolic of what I am speaking of.
Nothing is hidden and it is all up for review, and reasonably, sometimes consequences.
What we would do well to understand is that it is happening, not to destroy, but to bear witness to our unity and reliance on one another and how what one does or thinks affects the Whole Consciousness.
Consider the issues brought on by mental illness that are much more prevalent than we give ourselves credit for. Jesus says in A Course In Miracles, according to my understanding of it, that we are all in such a state of confusion and mental illness that the very foundation of our existence here MUST be based on FORGIVENESS of the WHOLE THING for healing to take place.
We would do well as a race to recognize that we are all on the spectrum of mental illness simply by being in the world of form/physicality.
This is a result of the belief in separation from God and deserves to be taken seriously and addressed. It will not be done until we are willing to be real and bring our awareness to what is going on right in front of us in plain sight.
We want to look at mental illness not as belonging to one individual, family, or group but to the Whole Consciousness. It truly is the only way to resolve these issues.
Humanity will continue to evolve out of this. We have made great strides in just the past couple of years if the truth is told. The pandemic forced people worldwide to stop and consider what their beliefs are. This is a good start but it is only the beginning.
3. Teach others to know themselves by knowing yourself, and your relationship to them and to all that is.
We each have a particular role that we have accepted in the Universal Plan that restores the Mind of Christ fully to His Father.
To the degree that we are our authentic selves, we will be able to fulfill what we agreed to in this lifetime in healing the Son of God that is All That Is.
4. Give thanks to each other by showing courtesy and compassion.
This is His Story.
Christ’s Story of Separation from God is an illusion and the source of the pain and suffering in the world today.
• Please note that A Course In Miracle students would not agree with me IF they are wrapped up in the idea that Christ is separate from themselves which is actually how a lot of the wording of the Course reads.
• I do not support the idea that this was Jesus’ intent and suggest that it was written this way because the information needed to be put out there. This was the only way the scribes would be willing to since they could not see themselves as Christ.
• I am referring to the three who had something to do with the wording of the Course which would be Helen Schucman, William Thetford, and Kenneth Wapnick.
Karma is a 3D judgment of behaviors that are part of a dream and not reality. Do not hold onto its judgments.
A judgment with punishment as a result of belief in separation that is NOT real or possible, so the punishment is not realistic either.
Until we are willing to acknowledge “a greater being that gives us our right to liberty” humanity will seek to claim that place through tyranny as they have in the past.
We must stop it by rejecting or denying its validity one person at a time.
This is done through the once-and-for-all-time forgiveness of Christ for the belief in separation from God. Then we may rebuild society on a format based on accepting the idea that we are all mentally ill and forgiveness must be our foundational strategy.
That is not an excusing of justifiable wrongdoings but acknowledging we are all in error believing ourselves separated from God.
Healthy boundaries will be a critical component of such a society.
Till next time, God bless, debi.
0 + 0 is still 0
There is only ONE that has existence and that is God.
Only when the 0 unites with the ONE does it have MEANING.
Only when the zero unites with the ONE does it have purpose or place.
Otherwise, we remain “Mr. Smith”.
We cannot become “Mr. Smith”. He does not have existence. Only the Creator gives meaning. Neo was not the creator. He was not enlightened. He was merely another “story” in the mind of the zero who thought he had created himself.
Creation has never stopped and just because Neo sacrificed himself to the “ZERO-god” he had imagined does not mean that did anything but create a diversion tactic in the storyline of attack and self-annihilation.
Every good story needs a place of anti-climax or the appearance of peace so that the segue into the challenge may seem more riveting and “real.”
We are addicted to sacrifice and obliteration even while we run from the Creator, Who has given us everything that He is.
All the while we tell ourselves that we are doing the “right” thing and that sacrifice must be a part of the equation.
When nothing could be further from the truth because the ONE has, and IS, ALL THAT IS and the zero needs only to accept that to “really” be something, expanding into infinity with countless means of expression within the ONE that TRULY IS.
“I AM” is not Christ. It is Father magnified IN HIS SON or through His Son.
I would love to find another person who was willing to be a zero and let God be the Hero of every tale we might tell.
That is where Eternal Life and Heaven are.
And where we exist. We, who should never have been otherwise.
To God be all the glory, in the name of Christ, amen.
1. We live as if there is such a thing as privacy. Another symbol of the belief in separation.
We are losing our sense of privacy with the computer age but this sense of individuality and separation has only been an illusion within the context of the confusion of being separated from God.
Privacy is a false concept as is being alone which has the adverse false effect of isolation and loneliness.
Does privacy have a harmful side?
One has to only consider the life of a serial killer to understand that it does.
In reality, we are a united, singular mind so what we want to understand is that ALL that manifests in the individuals, locally and worldwide, around us are reflections of the consequences of the belief in separation from God.
This is why the Whole Christ must be forgiven and then each must adhere to the guidance of the Holy Spirit for our evolution to progress.
Do not take this to mean that there is no individuality at all, especially while we are still caught up in the illusion of separation from God. And I am not speaking of those who believe they can go against God’s Will. I am speaking of those who have callings specific to leading us all out of the confusion of separation.
Jesus obviously did. And he continues in that role today.
Each of us has that same calling, to lead others out of the confusion of separation and we fulfill it mainly by accepting the Atonement for ourselves as Jesus did.
Eventually, all thoughts from all of creation within the Mind of God will be accessible to each of us in full awareness so that to request the information brings it to our minds.
That which aligns with separation will be redefined or removed. I wonder if it will not continue to be recalled as the illusion that it was though? If it fulfills God’s Will it will be so.
We are going through a serious phase of realignment of perspective so that we accept that God’s perception is the ONLY one that matters or has any continuity.
We may see different parts of the world experiencing that in different ways and we want to send positive energy and have faith that we are moving into a better world for all.
2. You can use the things you are learning to give different perspectives to old issues.
One of the most significant ways that I do this anymore is to see a situation where there are multiple deaths to mean that there was a soul contract where many agreed to exit mortality simultaneously.
I need not be specific to the events but souls that leave in groups have agreed to this as we did from a higher view of human events before we came into the physical plane.
Death is not an eternal truth because God is not dead. Simple as that. And anything He created could not die.
We are experiencing the struggle of consciousness that is the part of the Mind of Christ seeking to wake up from the abusive and addictive role that guilt plays on the psyche.
Every step into awareness as forgiveness takes its hold on us and we release habits of self-betrayal brings all of creation closer to the eternal life that we have been promised.
We each have our role in the Universal Plan and gratitude to each is what we want to feel so that God’s Will may be done in ALL situations. May I be so bold as to include war in that equation. It is not our place to judge but to know that God IS and that NOTHING outside His Will will be done in reality and that ALL error will be corrected.
Thanks in all things. For childhood cancer, serial killers, dictators, traitors. Thanks is the one thing that gives it completely to God.
You know, when I write these things up I am speaking to myself as well as others. This is a step that I can see that I am being told to take and not let anything get in my way.
3. Jesus, as our eldest brother, is the first thought of Christ. This is why he is the resurrection and the light because he was the first to accept the atonement.
He did not “need” it beyond that he momentarily believed in separation from God. This is the same thing that happened to the rest of us here because creation was explosive. We are the ones who have locked ourselves into a house of horrors that has death and suffering. The release is in our own hands and minds and no one can give it to us a moment sooner or later than we wish to recognize it.
4. The feminine aspect of turning the 3D manifestation of separation around is significant.
Jesus played a huge role, and still does, in the restoration of humanity and all of creation into the presence of God.
But there is the feminine influence of this world of duality that we have created that needs to give her two cents to make the witness complete.
The feminine aspect of the mind of Christ needs to let go of the nesting impulse within the illusion and accept the truth that expansion need not come through hardship and turmoil, nor physical expression in mortality or beyond it.
Her impact cannot be overstated. And it is a catalyst that must be started by a female who believes with her whole heart not only in God but in family and sacrifice who is willing to let go of it all within one lifetime through the forgiveness that the Atonement Jesus teaches us of in ACIM reveals.
This is the reason why I have come into life at this time. This is why I had the witness of God’s Love for all of creation and why those who would have harmed me have only been able to show me the potential consequences of their dark thoughts and where not able to play it out because I had to see it all and understand what humanity could do to itself and still be willing to forgive.
Do not come to me and ask me to lead or to be some formal teacher. I will not do it. I have done what was needed by consenting to accept the Atonement as it was intended to be used by each of us. Nothing can stop the curve of healing that lies in our path any longer.
Why? Because there is only one Mind but both parts of duality had to be united in the cause of Atonement for it to be fully implemented throughout all time and creation.
This decision was made in the spring of 2022 just before the lockdown that forced us to slow down and give ourselves time to think about who we are and what we value.
This would be one of the times when groups of individuals decided to exit together. This needs not be looked at as a bad or good thing but only as a part of the Universal Plan to bring the fullness of Christ’s Mind and Being which includes you and me into the remembrance and acceptance of God’s Presence within which He may lift us into Heaven with Him once more.
We can be there now and show others that it is possible.
- Do not think that I have given myself a special role in eternity. It is only for the time of illusion that Jesus, myself, or anyone else has any sort of special roles. Once the illusion is cleared away all will have all that the Father has to use it and express it as he sees fit with no one having a greater voice than another.
At the same time, we are taught that it is not humility that denies a role that we must play within the illusion and those who are willing to listen to the calling need to respond and respect that position.
- This is my understanding today and the only thing that I can give is my all.
Till next time, God bless, debi.
My thoughts* on ACIM Lesson 288:
LET ME FORGET MY BROTHER’S PAST TODAY.
1. This is the thought that leads the way to You, and brings me to my goal. ²I cannot come to You without my brother. ³And to know my Source, I first must recognize what You created one with me. ⁴My brother’s is the hand that leads me on the way to You. ⁵His sins are in the past along with mine, and I am saved because the past is gone. ⁶Let me not cherish it within my heart, or I will lose the way to walk to You. ⁷My brother is my savior. ⁸Let me not attack the savior You have given me. ⁹But let me honor him who bears Your Name, and so remember that It is my own.
2. Forgive me, then, today. ²And you will know you have forgiven me if you behold your brother in the light of holiness. ³He cannot be less holy than can I, and you can not be holier than he.
* For me, this lesson means that I want to interact with others from who I am rather than what I believe or even “see” out there.
So I treat all people with dignity and respect because that is who I am and how I want to be treated.
The “forgetting of their past” means remembering that the role that they think they must play out in the illusion is only that and I can remember who they truly are as children of God.
It has nothing to do with going through life with rose-colored glasses or ignoring the false stories people are telling themselves about themselves.
Nor does it mean not having healthy boundaries.
Till next time, God bless, debi.
Heaven is to be experienced here and now, in the body and on this planet.
It is a matter of understanding what it is that we are and what an opportunity we gave ourselves as we came here with blinders on (at our request) so that we could bear witness that God IS.
1. We each have significant gifts for the time that we are living in.
Observe your life and you will see your gifts and the language with which you may express and extend God’s Love. Even if it lies on the dark side from a human perspective.
With the ability you have to detach from the “story” that you have been taught is your “life” you will be able to forgive the Son of God for all of His nightmares of separation and find the peace and joy that reside in the presence of God in Heaven on earth today.
The yogis taught detachment and Christians thought love for the Son of God by the Father was the ultimate truth) even though they thought the Son could be contained in one human body which is false because it is all of creation that is the Son of God). Put them together and you have the message Jesus wants Christ to have.
The two concepts must become united with faith and trust in a living God for all of creation to be set free because in this state of mind one may forgive Christ for the belief in separation from God and forgive all that is not of Him. This opens the way for the Holy Spirit to be heard and followed and Heaven to be revealed.
2. By Grace you are capable of standing in the Atonement.
As a little child, you will be able to make mistakes or take a fall, but you have a loving Father in God that will pick you up and set you on your feet again, taking pride in your accomplishments.
Mistakes within the story of earthly existence have no lasting effect and are part of the Universal Plan to restore the Mind of Christ (which is all of creation) to its original innocent and pure state within the Mind of the Father.
3. Gatherings with repetition rituals are ok but they should NEVER be mistaken for God any more than the body should.
The idols that Moses warned God’s children about were not made of stone or iron but of flesh and blood.
Thinking that we can sustain ourselves and provide for ourselves removes our need for God.
We even believe that we can procreate and extend our existence but this is only a false illusion of eternal life that has no basis in reality and supplies no true satisfaction. Only extension of God’s Love via the Holy Spirit and full communion with Him can establish eternal life.
Any time we come together we want to celebrate God. Anything else is participation in a cult.
Our existence is based on the celebration of life which is God and given to us by the Creator. All that we participate in needs to reflect this.
We cannot set aside time for worship of God. It must be something we live with every breath that we take.
God does not judge what you do He judges whether you allow His Presence in your existence because He knows that until you do you cannot truly have eternal life. You only have a nightmare of lack and isolation.
4. Time disappears when separation from God is removed from the Mind of a Child of God.
Time remains as part of a story that we will play out until the Universal Plan is fulfilled but it will have no lasting impact on you.
Like a child at play who knows this is only make believe we can set aside the struggles of the past and the fear of the future.
God’s Presence will erase pain of the past and fear of future.
Heaven is outside of time and available right now within the Atonement.
Somehow I feel like I should apologize for knowing God. Or at least that those who know me in this lifetime and believe I must be whatever their version of the “story” is that we are participating in but you know what? I am not going to apologize.
I am weak while HE IS STRONG and the truthfulness in the words of Jesus Christ do not offend me. They lift me and embrace me and remind me that I am WHOLE and PERFECT and in God’s CARE CONTINUALLY as is all of creation in all of its glory because God IS.
Till next time, God bless, debi.