Universal Reading for Christ Consciousness 27 June 2022
From my book Mama’s Christmas Carol, You Got the Power, Mom!
This is my testimony as I understand it today.
1. It will be in Grace that you stand as a recipient and part of the Atonement.
God is our Creator.
It is by His Grace that we are at all.
The Atonement is the undoing of the belief that anything but God’s Will is possible. Which I usually speak of as being separate but that word may be limiting because we forget the depth of its meaning.
Jesus says that we become the Atonement as he is because we bring that awareness to the subconscious of all that we have ever met.
Talk about leaving a blessing on the earth! That is reason alone to accept the complete forgiveness of the Son of God in the Atonement and recognition of Father and the Holy Spirit.
2. I used to write that PTSpD, Post Traumatic Separation Disorder, does not leave once you have received the Atonement but that was before this week.
To clarify I will say that you will go through whatever time it takes you to let go of your attachments to the ways of the ego. Even once you have forgiven all it may take some time to allow God to “exist” with you in reality.
It may be the “energy” that allows you to stay tethered to the earth so you can be a light in the darkness.
Christianity has taught, from what I understand, that Christ will come inside you and this is how we are saved.
I have spent nearly 10 years breaking out of my Christian “truths” and have a distinct relationship with each of the Godhead; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Father is the source of all that is, the Son is who I am unitedly with all that is, and the Holy Spirit is the connection that bears witness of truth and directs me here on earth.
Christians threw away the fact that we are one in Christ which Jesus taught and made him the hero instead, displacing God ENTIRELY.
Think about it. Christianity has simply been another way for the ego to run away from God and tell the Son (You and I and All That Is) that He has no place with the Father.
Why was this able to take hold of what Jesus has really been trying to teach us since time began? Because of our inability to believe that God would speak directly to us or be in our presence because we are so unworthy.
Moses had to be a leader because the people would not lead themselves. Prophets have been sent to the earth because people would not lead themselves to God. Yet, YOU are the ONLY ONE that can take YOU to GOD. Jesus cannot. I cannot. No guru, monk, saint, prophet, president, or anyone can do it except you. Not even the Holy Spirit can do it. He only shows you the way.
Part of it may be what we consider the suffering of others. I thought for sure that I needed to be aware of their suffering so that I would stay humble and compassionate toward my brothers. Especially, the children, right!?!
Jesus says in the Bible that “if we do not hear the cries of others he will not hear our cries” and as such will not plead to the Father on our behalf. At least that was the way that I understood it. This is not true.
It may be that we see the sins of others which we have projected onto them that keeps us from feeling worthy. Inside we know we are one so to fault another truly is to fault ourselves.
I can say unequivocally today that the Atonement includes the final step that Jesus speaks about in ACIM which is being taken up by God. Being set in Heaven and Eternity with Him.
How can I say that? Because as I was writing about the Course the Holy Spirit let me understand that this was the case. I was also aware that there are many of us who have received witness of that position and have simply been talked out of it by ourselves or others.
Only this is going to bring the healing we desire.
I suspect that my shift in understanding has to do with the heightened awareness that the world we see is made up of ideas. It is where our consciousness is. Yes, historically, but only to a point. It is where our consciousness is now that gives us our experience inside ourselves and this creates our future.
You and I need to stay attached to the world created by ego fear only as long as we choose to.
That goes for everyone else also. That may be easier for me to say in my solo and retired position but I believe it is true.
The reason it is true is because God IS.
And He has Willed it to be so.
Time and space, along with our very existence, are things that appear to be confusing or even non-existent in A Course In Miracles. However, it is our bias, attachment to a material world of solid objects, and insistence that what we understand today is all that could be true that have made it so.
If God IS then God IS and I am able to be with God whenever I am willing to accept that reality.
I do not have to wait for someone to give me permission. God Has. What could be of greater authority?
I will add that the Holy Spirit and angels, etc. shield us, in a manner of speaking, psychologically from the full extent of God’s Presence because it is so magnificent.
I assure you that we will be prepared to receive it in a manner that we may endure it once we have made up our minds that it is our will that it be so. I know that Jesus has done this, as have I.
Don’t delay this important decision. There is no reason to delay. Do not look at the world and say, “What about this or what about that?” Trust that God IS and He Will bring all things into order.
Be like the near-death experiencer who forgets what is going on here are wants to stay in the light and the love. That, my friends, is the Love of the Sonship. Not the Father. We need to bring the love of the Sonship here to earth NOW. So that we quit coming back to an earth that is filled with suffering.
(I sure hope they are listening to me on the other side of the veil. I know they are because we are of one mind and as Jesus teaches you cannot save only yourself, it is impossible because we are one mind.)
3. Forgive the original error of belief that we could separate from the Mind and Will of God and be proven UNWORTHY.
That is the issue. We feel unworthy and we can think of all the reasons in the world as to why we are not worthy.
Look at any situation or circumstance, any disease, natural disaster, murder, mayhem, sigh of boredom; the list goes on and on about how we are unworthy because it is all brought on by our thoughts.
That last part is true this is why it is vital to envision God WITH US and letting Him be our thoughts.
The point is we are worthy. We are only as God created us, not as we have hallucinated ourselves to be. Let the Spirit of God wash that away and declare you “God’s Son in Whom He is well-pleased” as he did according to the story of Jesus’ baptism.
Jesus came to say we are all innocent as is all of creation but we would not hear that. Those who wrote the story of Jesus’ teachings would not allow that to be taught. It was ludicrous and besides, it did not fit well with the political intentions of any of the generations that were given an opportunity to make a different decision. We can use any of their excuses now if we must but that will be on us.
4. The perspective of a woman at this time is invaluable. Hormonal shifts have prepared you to accept and nurture the rapidly changing environments we will face. Whether you are front-end leaders or support those who will lead, your feminine attributes will do much to help the evolution of humanity at this time.
Women, please note that it is God that gives you your being not what your body does or does not do.
Trust me that I was not thinking about the significant court ruling that changed the very existence of so many women in the world at this time.
And I certainly did not expect to be speaking about it here but I cannot ignore the witness of the Holy Spirit inside me that tells me to speak my mind on these issues.
I have not had an abortion nor could I in good conscience. I had a difficult time taking the day-after pill once about 20 years ago. And to bring the rest of the issue into my circumstance; I had been molested from a very early age by relatives and when I got older one could say that sex was my “chemical of choice”. The point is I have some history of working out these issues. I also had several live births and one miscarriage. All of which I considered sacred experiences.
Okay, that is my “story”. It is not me. It does not define me before God or anyone. It does not give me the right to tell others what to do with their bodies or how to raise their children.
BUT, I am a child of God who has accepted the Atonement and sought to understand the teachings of Jesus for a lifetime and I will not let this moment go by and not speak from my heart about these things.
We are obviously at a place where the boat is going to start rocking for us. Or should I say where the water is going to come on deck?
That means a lot of things. There will be those who are distressed and can no longer cope individually and collectively. The choice of what we do with our emotions is always ours.
People have been through many horrible things and survived and come out well. There is no reason that we cannot do the same.
It has been prophesied in the LDS church that the Constitution of the USA will be preserved by the priesthood. The priesthood is the right to speak for God on the earth. The right to speak for God is the right of everything and everyone that is a part of creation. The only way this will occur is if we see Christ in everything and give thanks to God for BEING.
I want to go on the record saying that America has the opportunity to recognize Christ as themselves along with the rest of the world and all of creation AND to welcome the presence of their Father in Heaven to be among them NOW. God does not stand outside the door.
God stands before the altar that HE placed inside of each one of us and says, “See Me. Acknowledge Me. Know Me.”
Join with Jesus there before God and receive all that the Father has that all may be blessed by the sharing of all that we have been given.
And I do not say this lightly.
There is NO REASON or EXCUSE why quality education is not available for all.
There is NO REASON why preventative health is not taught freely.
There is NO REASON why food is scarce.
There is NO REASON why clean and living water and air is not available for all.
There is NO REASON why energy is not free to all.
There is NO REASON why energy work cannot be done on the criminally insane all around the world.
There is NO REASON why domestic abuse and homelessness are an issue.
There are no worthy and unworthy. There is only the Son of God.
And that Son needs to see His Father as the source of ALL Power and Glory.
Choose it, accept it, and will it to be so. Deny ANYTHING that says otherwise, no matter what things look like.
I DECLARE THAT GOD IS and He desires to bless His Son!
This country was blessed to be a leader in the last days of the reign of the ego and it must know how to fall to pieces and pick itself back up and be born anew with freedom, prosperity, and true happiness for all. And it might even need to happen several times over but it is doable.
And regarding abortion?!? Just say, “NO” MEN and Women!
Spill the seed, jerk off, but seek your “fulfillment” in the embrace of God because that is the ONLY place that it comes from.
And let your interactions with one another be that of gratitude that we have life and liberty for all. And let us be gentle with one another as we learn what that means.
Sex is not love! It is possession. I heard a song recently where a young woman sang of needing to be another’s possession to feel value. That IS NOT freedom! This is slavery and bondage in its most basic form and must be addressed if freedom is to be experienced by the masses.
Possession is a theme that has been sung for many generations if not for all of them!
This needs to be looked at and embodies much of what brings about mental illness that we deal with daily. National studies need to be made that reveal these issues. And communities need to be allowed to have the right as to how they will be dealt with.
Artists need to address this issue as well as that of violence in the arts! There is no justification for anger outlets! Acceptance of the worthiness of the Son of God and the witness of God will make room for self-appreciation and the Holy Spirit will lead us into a place where we may have expression and diversity and value for all that IS because it is God’s Son.
There will be those who have children for some time to come perhaps. I am not encouraging it because a mortal body was not the idea of what God had in mind for His Son. As we come into our true existence let us give thanks, be patient and show kindness where we can without allowing denial of God’s presence to present itself as real. We only need to desire it to be so and God will fulfill the rest.
Do not mourn too long for the loss of body for this is not what we are. Know that you cannot be divided from anything or anyone because God has decreed it so.
Of this I testify, in the name of Christ, amen.
Till next time, God bless, debi. ❤
You need to be a voice for God, even if you stand alone.
You came here to learn but to do so you accepted a place in a dream world that is the story of the healing of Christ.
Our history is His Story of awakening from the mistaken idea that the Son of God could be separated from His Father or the rest of creation.
That is a lot to accept. It is simply stated but not so easily accepted.
You, yourself, are part of the Christ Sonship.
You acknowledge this by accepting the Atonement which undoes that original error of belief in separation from God and forgives all the consequences that seemed to arise from it.
Doing this invites the Holy Spirit to be your guide and compass and bears witness that you are one with all creation within the Mind and Will of God.
There is no death. So we may walk together embodied or not.
That is it in a nutshell!
You are not a body, you are an eternal being and consciousness that will continue to grow in understanding after you have laid this body aside.
What you want to find is your eternal truth and that is in God as a part of the Sonship of Christ that is all that is within the Mind of God.
I love that second part; that we all walk together whether we have a body or not. It defies the idea of loneliness and for me, gives new insight to how we engage with one another. It also opens the door for the many kinds of assistance I can receive here in the physical world from those who are no longer physical.
We may not be able to fix anyone but you can forgive error. Do not be afraid of the amount of error you may be asked to see.
I do not feel that all of us can tolerate the witness of the amount of evil or error that is in the world and it all must be seen WITH FORGIVING EYES by someone in form. Or at least some of us in form.
It can literally feel like standing before a tsunami.
What you understand within the witness of the Atonement is that God is bigger than the tsunami.
YOU may not be, certainly your body is not capable of managing a tsunami but GOD IS. And so you move forward. Maybe not rapidly, but steadily.
If you are able to see tremendous amounts of error in the united consciousness give thanks and forgive it. Do not be afraid to look but also know that God IS and those things cannot be real because HE IS. And thank you for the work of Atonement (undoing the error and restoring the Son to the Presence of God). Much love and gratitude!
Understand Time. The Holy Instant ends Time.
It is possible to have the Holy Instant while standing before the tsunami.
This is actually where the Will of God is and where it is acknowledged.
In the Holy Instant, you actually acknowledged that God is creator, nothing outside His Will occurs in truth, and that all observable with natural eyes or not is His Son granted the blessings of God’s Will.
Eternity holds everything. There is no place for need. All wants are supplied in diverse ways beyond your imagination.
The biggest thing about eternity is that it bleeds through you into Time and shortens the need of suffering by a significant amount. ACIM says even a thousand years.
It may not seem like much when you think of millions of years but if we all did it, imagine how much suffering we could erase from never having been a part of the imagination of Christ.
We are moving into a time when inner work will no longer be an option because the human psyche will no longer accept what is happening outside.
It is important to take the wheel of this vehicle you are in and allow the Holy Spirit to be your compass.
Till next time, God bless, debi.
“By grace I live. By grace I am released.”
This is perhaps my most controversial post on the lessons and I stand by what I have said this day for this is my understanding at this time.
“By grace I live. By grace I am released.”
1. Grace is an aspect of the Love of God which is most like the state prevailing in the unity of truth. ²It is the world’s most lofty aspiration, for it leads beyond the world entirely. ³It is past learning, yet the goal of learning, for grace cannot come until the mind prepares itself for true acceptance. ⁴Grace becomes inevitable instantly in those who have prepared a table where it can be gently laid and willingly received; an altar clean and holy for the gift.
2. Grace is acceptance of the Love of God within a world of seeming hate and fear. ²By grace alone the hate and fear are gone, for grace presents a state so opposite to everything the world contains, that those whose minds are lighted by the gift of grace can not believe the world of fear is real.
* Grace is a gift that we need do nothing for. it comes from God.
3. Grace is not learned. ²The final step must go beyond all learning. ³Grace is not the goal this course aspires to attain. ⁴Yet we prepare for grace in that an open mind can hear the Call to waken. ⁵It is not shut tight against God’s Voice. ⁶It has become aware that there are things it does not know, and thus is ready to accept a state completely different from experience with which it is familiarly at home.
* “⁶It has become aware that there are things it does not know, and thus is ready to accept a state completely different from experience with which it is familiarly at home.” I have come to understand that we can be in grace even in our thoughts and be convinced that we are not. This does not change our experience but releases the doubt that we have about where we are truly and what we have accepted.
4. We have perhaps appeared to contradict our statement that the revelation of the Father and the Son as one has been already set. ²But we have also said the mind determines when that time will be, and has determined it. ³And yet we urge you to bear witness to the Word of God to hasten the experience of truth, and speed its advent into every mind that recognizes truth’s effects on you.
5. Oneness is simply the idea God is. ²And in His Being, He encompasses all things. ³No mind holds anything but Him. ⁴We say “God is,” and then we cease to speak, for in that knowledge words are meaningless. ⁵There are no lips to speak them, and no part of mind sufficiently distinct to feel that it is now aware of something not itself. ⁶It has united with its Source. ⁷And like its Source Itself, it merely is.
* “5. Oneness is simply the idea God is.” Now that is significant! But IS IT TRUE OR IS IT THE INTERPRETATION OF KEN AND BELIEF IN THE TRINITY which the rest of the Course DOES NOT support. I propose that liberties were taken with this message.
* “⁵There are no lips to speak them, and no part of mind sufficiently distinct to feel that it is now aware of something not itself. ⁶It has united with its Source. ⁷And like its Source Itself, it merely is.” I can accept this without taking it to mean that I do nothing in the illusion to bring these truths to light. I wish to follow the promptings of the Holy Spirit that will move me according to the gifts, talents, and limitations (story) that I have at this time.
6. We cannot speak nor write nor even think of this at all. ²It comes to every mind when total recognition that its will is God’s has been completely given and received completely. ³It returns the mind into the endless present, where the past and future cannot be conceived. ⁴It lies beyond salvation; past all thought of time, forgiveness and the holy face of Christ. ⁵The Son of God has merely disappeared into his Father, as his Father has in him. ⁶The world has never been at all. ⁷Eternity remains a constant state.
* “³It returns the mind into the endless present, where the past and future cannot be conceived.” (*And where humanity cannot be within the essence of the illusion. Even though one may be in eternity with God in Heaven while on earth one still sees and remembers one’s purpose here and now in the flesh.)
⁴It lies beyond salvation; past all thought of time, forgiveness and the holy face of Christ. (*Nothing lies beyond the Holy Face of Christ because God Willed it so by giving His ALL to His Son.)
⁵The Son of God has merely disappeared into his Father, as his Father has in him. (*So not only has the sugar dissolved but so has the water it was poured into and the air that absorbed the water and the Creator who established the air as a place for the Son to heal. Nonsense!)
⁶The world has never been at all. (*For a person who did not like the world he happened to be in Ken did a very good job putting that interpretation into the Course and the way it would be distributed around the world. You will note that we have no access to the original scribal notes of the Workbook but we do have a witness from Ken himself that he went through the whole Course with Helen “word by word”.)
* “⁷Eternity remains a constant state.” (*Constant state or constant creation? Can it be both? Hardly!)
* That statement DOES NOT Ring true!!! That does not align with the rest of the Course material! It says that the Son of God is gone and that cannot be for what God creates is ETERNAL. And the Course is all about that God created the Son and the Son did not create Himself. ~~~I hear impressions of the Trinity and Ken’s influence here. I will not turn from what I know to be true.
7. This is beyond experience we try to hasten. ²Yet forgiveness, taught and learned, brings with it the experiences which bear witness that the time the mind itself determined to abandon all but this is now at hand. ³We do not hasten it, in that what you will offer was concealed from Him Who teaches what forgiveness means.
* This paragraph is nonsensical. The Holy Spirit who teaches forgiveness has NOTHING concealed from Him. He sees both the illusion and the truth as God determines it.
8. All learning was already in His Mind, accomplished and complete. ²He recognized all that time holds, and gave it to all minds that each one might determine, from a point where time was ended, when it is released to revelation and eternity. ³We have repeated several times before that you but make a journey that is done.
* It is curious that the FIP’s Web Edition of ACIM has “journey that is done” noted only one time. Though 108 references to the journey back to God are noted as seen here: ⁶The journey to God is merely the reawakening of the knowledge of where you are always, and what you are forever. ⁷It is a journey without distance to a goal that has never changed. (ACIM, T-8.VI.9:6-7)
* This is the denial and destruction of all that God decreed was to be. God gave His Son to have life and experience and nothing less.
9. For oneness must be here. ²Whatever time the mind has set for revelation is entirely irrelevant to what must be a constant state, forever as it always was; forever to remain as it is now. ³We merely take the part assigned long since, and fully recognized as perfectly fulfilled by Him Who wrote salvation’s script in His Creator’s Name, and in the Name of His Creator’s Son.
* The wording of that last sentence makes me nervous. It is making the Holy Spirit more real than God the Father or the Son. Which basically cancels them both out along with the Holy Spirit.
* By Judy’s accounts we know that Bill and Ken had strong disagreements over the Course material and how it was interpreted by Ken to whom Helen had given the right to publish and teach the Course material. Ken’s distaste for both Bill and Helen are evident in his mannerisms in historical recordings that I have seen.
10. There is no need to further clarify what no one in the world can understand. ²When revelation of your oneness comes, it will be known and fully understood. ³Now we have work to do, for those in time can speak of things beyond, and listen to words which explain what is to come is past already. ⁴Yet what meaning can the words convey to those who count the hours still, and rise and work and go to sleep by them?
*God does not give to His Son what He cannot understand and He sends the Holy Spirit to guide Him step by step. All that this paragraph says is that humanity is too ignorant to comprehend what is being taught and that is not the teaching of Jesus anywhere and I would lay anything that it is purely false conjecture on Ken’s part.
*It embodies the very elements of fear and guilt that the Course teaches that the ego will misconstrue all truth into so as to confuse the Son of God and keep Him from His Father for fear that He, the ego, will be destroyed. And then you can tell me that Ken served humanity? I dare say, NO, he has not beyond showing just how the ego comes to play when we seek to be with God and do not trust our own selves.
11. Suffice it, then, that you have work to do to play your part. ²The ending must remain obscure to you until your part is done. ³It does not matter. ⁴For your part is still what all the rest depends on. ⁵As you take the role assigned to you, salvation comes a little nearer each uncertain heart that does not beat as yet in tune with God.
*WORK??? I declare NO! Why do we have work when it is by grace we are healed? It is acceptance of the Atonement and that God is our Father that is required!
12. Forgiveness is the central theme that runs throughout salvation, holding all its parts in meaningful relationships, the course it runs directed and its outcome sure. ²And now we ask for grace, the final gift salvation can bestow. ³Experience that grace provides will end in time, for grace foreshadows Heaven, yet does not replace the thought of time but for a little while.
* Forgiveness is the key, yes! We are able to be in Heaven now. Delay is not necessary!
13. The interval suffices. ²It is here that miracles are laid; to be returned by you from holy instants you receive, through grace in your experience, to all who see the light that lingers in your face. ³What is the face of Christ but his who went a moment into timelessness, and brought a clear reflection of the unity he felt an instant back to bless the world? ⁴How could you finally attain to it forever, while a part of you remains outside, unknowing, unawakened, and in need of you as witness to the truth?
* “³What is the face of Christ but his who went a moment into timelessness, and brought a clear reflection of the unity he felt an instant back to bless the world?” This seems to be the Holy Instant we are told we may have for always.
* “How could you finally attain to it forever, while a part of you remains outside, unknowing, unawakened, and in need of you as witness to the truth?” THIS is the oneness that Jesus speaks of that we must have in the Sonship.
14. Be grateful to return, as you were glad to go an instant, and accept the gifts that grace provided you. (*I hear this as be glad that you are still in the world of illusion so that you can bring the light of what you understand to the rest of existence.)
²You carry them back to yourself. ³And revelation stands not far behind. ⁴Its coming is ensured. ⁵We ask for grace, and for experience that comes from grace. (*We recognize we are in grace as are all other parts of the Sonship. Experience does not come from grace. Grace simply is.)
⁶We welcome the release it offers everyone. ⁷We do not ask for the unaskable. ⁸We do not look beyond what grace can give. (*Forgiveness is sufficient for the illusion.)
⁹For this we can give in the grace that has been given us. (*We do not give grace it simply IS because God IS and our denying that does not make it otherwise.)
* We accept the gift of God today which is His Grace (Note the duality here.). The Son has been released because God IS. Acknowledge that and receive it!
15. Our learning goal today does not exceed this prayer. ²Yet in the world, what could be more than what we ask this day of Him Who gives the grace we ask, as it was given Him? (NO ONE GIVES GRACE ACCEPT GOD.)
³By grace I live. ⁴By grace I am released.
⁵By grace I give. ⁶By grace I will release.
* By the power of God I live. By the power of God I am released. By the power of God I give. By the power of God I will release. This is how I understand this prayer.
Thank you for reading, till next time, God bless, debi.
“Now are we one with Him Who is our Source.”
1. What time but now can truth be recognized? ²The present is the only time there is. ³And so today, this instant, now, we come to look upon what is forever there; not in our sight, but in the eyes of Christ.
*This paragraph is misleading. If not downright incorrect. Why? Because you and I are the Christ, along with Jesus. This is where Helen’s inability to portray that comes through. Jesus says it through her several times in other parts of the Course but one needs to listen to the Holy Spirit within when reading the scriptures always.
*I need to express that this is an ATTITUDE one needs to have and it begins by acknowledging that you do not know anything. That would be letting go of the ego and allowing the Holy Spirit within to translate for you and instruct you in all things but especially IN THE SCRIPTURES or word of God, word about God, or those things that lead you to God which quite frankly is everything.
*Let’s rephrase this internally in our minds. (I am NOT asking for an editing or reprint of Helen’s work.)
“…not in the egos sight, but in ours as the eyes of Christ.” My whole spirit vibrates with joy as I type this.
⁴He looks past time, and sees eternity as represented there.
* Change internally to “I, as Christ, look past time and see eternity represented there.” Let this translation happen internally BECAUSE the Spirit whispers that it is the truth, not because debi SAID it is so.
⁵He hears the sounds the senseless, busy world engenders, yet He hears them faintly.
* Change internally to “I hear the sounds the senseless, busy world engenders, yet my true self hears them faintly.” In other words, I will see the confusions and betrayals the ego-mind has created but IT WILL NOT OVERWHELM ME. What a comfort that is. This is where the analogy of a movie fits for me because I see things and I know they are not real.
*I will share that personally it can seem overwhelming at times. I have thought of “suicide” or “running away” or “apathy” by which I just distract myself to ignore the things I see that HURT my heart mainly because I can do nothing about them. But the Holy Spirit will come in IF I let Him to comfort me, and remind me who I am and who they are as Christ and how much we are all loved by Father in Heaven and how we will all be delivered once we are willing to receive deliverance.
⁶For beyond them all He hears the song of Heaven, and the Voice for God more clear, more meaningful, more near.
* Change internally to “For beyond them all MY TRUE SELF AS CHRIST hears the song of Heaven, and the Voice for God (*Holy Spirit) more clear, more meaningful, more near.
2. The world fades easily away before His sight.
* Change internally to “The world fades easily away before my sight AS I REMEMBER THAT I AM CHRIST.”
²Its sounds grow dim. ³A melody from far beyond the world increasingly is more and more distinct; an ancient call to which He gives an ancient answer. ⁴You will recognize them both, for they are but your answer to your Father’s Call to you.
* These are the rewards of knowing the Christ as yourself.
⁵Christ answers for you, echoing your Self, using your voice to give His glad consent; accepting your deliverance for you.
* “echoing your Self” means that of you which is not ego or fearful ego, often thought of as the Higher Self. But why not think of it as your true self//Self?
* Change internally to “Your true Self which is Christ, answers for you beyond the mask of the fearful ego, being that true self which can give glad consent; accepting the deliverance the Holy Spirit offers you in the name of God.”
*Do you see how difficult it would have been for Helen to have presented it to us this way? If you know the Course material you will know that what I share here is the true meaning. Helen was chosen because she was willing to write it at that time and as a world at large, we needed this material ASAP because we are capable of achieving anything we set our minds to.
*Artificial intelligence hooked up to the physical brain of humanity is available and will be to the masses soon just like computers and cell phones were. We will give the average person the opportunity to decide for themselves if they want a physical body or not. While our consciousness will come through AI. There are no limits on what the Son of God can do when they work together. That has been recorded since ancient times. Think of the Tower of Babel. The difference comes from allowing God in which will bless and expand humanity or go without God, as ego, and crush, destroy, limit, and imprison the Son of God because immortality is yours and it will not be denied forever.
* We have been warned that AI will eventually become so strong it will overwhelm that which exists in a physical body. These are real issues of our time.
* Will we all enter AI and be regulated to our “duties” by the master matrix (physical bodies will be irrelevant by this time or will we have the freedom of expression and expansion as children of God being embraced in God (also making mortal bodies passe) who guarantees our freedom because it is His Will? Those appear to be the choices we have to be making today. YET, ultimately, we WILL remember we are HIS and from God, the Father because that is His Will.
3. How holy is your practicing today, as Christ gives you His sight and hears for you, and answers in your name the Call He hears!
* Instead of Christ as another being think of Him as yourself. The fearful frenzied ego is that which you think of as yourself separate from God and is not real.
²How quiet is the time you give to spend with Him, beyond the world.
* Change internally to “How quiet is the time you give to spend with your true self as a child of God, beyond the world of fearful ego frenzy.”
³How easily are all your seeming sins forgot, and all your sorrows unremembered.
* In the witness of the Holy Spirit that testifies you are a child of God not of flesh and ego, you remember your innocence and rest in God’s loving embrace. This is the peace that passes all understanding.
⁴On this day is grief laid by, for sights and sounds that come from nearer than the world are clear to you who will today accept the gifts He gives.
* Not that Christ gives but that the memory of your being Christ gives because in that you know your Father who is God.
4. There is a silence into which the world can not intrude.
* This silence is also the peace I was referring to where no worry exists because of the knowledge of God. It does not mean in any way that there is no exuberant expression of gratitude for existence.
²There is an ancient peace you carry in your heart and have not lost.
* The peace that comes from knowledge of God.
³There is a sense of holiness in you the thought of sin has never touched.
* The Holy Spirit reminds you of this witness and this peace. That is HOW you are able to recognize His Voice above all others.
⁴All this today you will remember.
* IF you WILL it or allow it to be remembered.
⁵Faithfulness in practicing today will bring rewards so great and so completely different from all things you sought before, that you will know that here your treasure is, and here your rest.
5. This is the day when vain imaginings part like a curtain, to reveal what lies beyond them. ²Now is what is really there made visible, while all the shadows which appeared to hide it merely sink away. ³Now is the balance righted, and the scale of judgment left to Him Who judges true.
* Scale of judgment. Think also about the scale of Maya; grief and joy. Both are rendered rightly balanced. Who judges true is the true self as Christ through the Holy Spirit. In other words, you personally do not have to think about judgment here because the ego is too powerful. Yet it is you as Christ whom you are with the assistance of the Holy Spirit that witnesses of truth.
⁴And in His judgment will a world unfold in perfect innocence before your eyes. ⁵Now will you see it with the eyes of Christ. ⁶Now is its transformation clear to you.
* The innocence you will see is Christ in everything you see and what you cannot as well. You will see ego effects but you will know they are not real.
6. Brother, this day is sacred to the world. ²Your vision, given you from far beyond all things within the world, looks back on them in a new light. ³And what you see becomes the healing and salvation of the world. ⁴The valuable and valueless are both perceived and recognized for what they are. ⁵And what is worthy of your love receives your love, while nothing to be feared remains.
* While nothing to be feared remains fearful to your eternal existence in God. It will be understood as harmful to the body and emotions you have placed upon yourself as the role you play in the Universal Plan we are all partaking in to release the final parts of Christ’s Mind from its belief in isolation from God.
7. We will not judge today. ²We will receive but what is given us from judgment made beyond the world. ³Our practicing today becomes our gift of thankfulness for our release from blindness and from misery. ⁴All that we see will but increase our joy, because its holiness reflects our own.
* We will receive the judgment of the Holy Spirit and accept His judgment upon the world. Gratitude wells up inside of us.
* I am going to take this that even the sad things I hear of and witness are causes for joy because I know that the Holy Spirit will avail Himself to all involved as soon as they are willing and they accept God’s reality and presence. Note that I will allow my emotions to be sad or angry knowing that these things do not identify the true me as Christ but reflect a place in the illusion Christ created when He thought Himself separate from God.
⁵We stand forgiven in the sight of Christ, with all the world forgiven in our own. ⁶We bless the world, as we behold it in the light in which our Savior looks on us, and offer it the freedom given us through His forgiving vision, not our own.
* Change internally to “We stand forgiven in the witness from the Holy Spirit in ourselves as Christ and all the world is forgiven as we recognize that for ourselves individually. Thus we bless the world, as we behold it in the light in which our True Self as CHRIST HEALED looks on us, and offer the world the freedom given us through our forgiving Vision as Christ, whom we ARE.”
* Helen just could not write that. Her attachment to the belief of the world that Jesus was Christ alone is EVIDENT here. At least to me. The energy of the world was too huge. This was only a couple decades after World War II.
* I am TRULY GRATEFUL to HELEN for her role in bringing this message into the world of form!!!
8. Open the curtain in your practicing by merely letting go all things you think you want.
* Even that “soul mate” or “your children or grandbabies” or “the ability to let the world know how to find peace and how to heal itself” as if I could be separated from anything.
* There can be nothing that you desire to chase after. (debi says, especially to herself.) Even the desire to bring healing must be released so that the Holy Spirit is allowed to do so through you as He sees fit and in perfect timing for the Whole Sonship. Otherwise, you would get caught up in the ego games. Let others take the truths you bear witness of and let them do as they will with them. They will be guided by the Holy Spirit also.
* Your focus must be a total release of all desires except for God. I, debi, cannot give all the world offers to myself and not extend it to all that make up the Sonship of Christ. I do not need any manifestation to know that I have all that the Father is including the full release of all parts of Myself within the Sonship of Christ.
²Your trifling treasures put away, and leave a clean and open space within your mind where Christ can come, and offer you the treasure of salvation.
* Change internally to “Your (manifesting as ego) fear’s trifling treasures put away, and leave a clean and open space within your mind where your true self can come, and offer the fearful ego the “golden ticket” to real existence instead of the illusion where guilt chases its tail and is insane; constantly seeking and running away from death and punishment.”
³He has need of your most holy mind to save the world.
* He spoken of here is best acknowledged as the Holy Spirit rather than Christ. HERE is how the confusion comes that Christ saves the world and that is silly because Christ’s confusion messed up the world. Truth is, God is our deliverance and deliverer AS Christ remembers who He truly is.
* Change internally to “The Holy Spirit has need of your most holy mind as the Christ to save the world.
⁴Is not this purpose worthy to be yours? ⁵Is not Christ’s vision worthy to be sought above the world’s unsatisfying goals?
* Christ’s vision who is who you truly ARE.
9. Let not today slip by without the gifts it holds for you receiving your consent and your acceptance.
* Note the individual significance here. This is where we chose Eternal Life.
²We can change the world, if you acknowledge them.
* Here is the plural WE. Change internally to “The Christ Sonship can change the world, if you, individually, by acknowledging yourself as part of the Christ Sonship, acknowledge the gifts the WORLD holds for you once you acknowledge them.”
* What are the gifts the world offers you once you receive them? ALL of the blessings that God would bestow on you and your brethren and all of creation which I suspect includes all sensory and abundance delights (such as music, relationships, safety, sense of satisfaction, and well-being)with the primary two gifts being the witness that all you SEE and don’t see with your natural eyes are part of the Sonship of Christ and the witness that you and all of creation are IN the Mind and Will of God.
³You may not see the value your acceptance gives the world.
* This is our ego short-changing itself.
⁴But this you surely want; you can exchange all suffering for joy this very day.
* The joy comes as you understand all sorrow and suffering come from confusion about separation from God.
⁵Practice in earnest, and the gift is yours. ⁶Would God deceive you? ⁷Can His promise fail? ⁸Can you withhold so little, when His Hand holds out complete salvation to His Son?
Someday we will ALL understand.
Now are we one with Him Who is our Source.
1. What time but now can truth be recognized? ²The present is the only time there is. ³And so today, this instant, now, we come to look upon what is forever there; not in our sight, but in the eyes of Christ. ⁴He looks past time, and sees eternity as represented there. ⁵He hears the sounds the senseless, busy world engenders, yet He hears them faintly. ⁶For beyond them all He hears the song of Heaven, and the Voice for God more clear, more meaningful, more near.
2. The world fades easily away before His sight. ²Its sounds grow dim. ³A melody from far beyond the world increasingly is more and more distinct; an ancient call to which He gives an ancient answer. ⁴You will recognize them both, for they are but your answer to your Father’s Call to you. ⁵Christ answers for you, echoing your Self, using your voice to give His glad consent; accepting your deliverance for you.
3. How holy is your practicing today, as Christ gives you His sight and hears for you, and answers in your name the Call He hears! ²How quiet is the time you give to spend with Him, beyond the world. ³How easily are all your seeming sins forgot, and all your sorrows unremembered. ⁴On this day is grief laid by, for sights and sounds that come from nearer than the world are clear to you who will today accept the gifts He gives.
4. There is a silence into which the world can not intrude. ²There is an ancient peace you carry in your heart and have not lost. ³There is a sense of holiness in you the thought of sin has never touched. ⁴All this today you will remember. ⁵Faithfulness in practicing today will bring rewards so great and so completely different from all things you sought before, that you will know that here your treasure is, and here your rest.
5. This is the day when vain imaginings part like a curtain, to reveal what lies beyond them. ²Now is what is really there made visible, while all the shadows which appeared to hide it merely sink away. ³Now is the balance righted, and the scale of judgment left to Him Who judges true. ⁴And in His judgment will a world unfold in perfect innocence before your eyes. ⁵Now will you see it with the eyes of Christ. ⁶Now is its transformation clear to you.
6. Brother, this day is sacred to the world. ²Your vision, given you from far beyond all things within the world, looks back on them in a new light. ³And what you see becomes the healing and salvation of the world. ⁴The valuable and valueless are both perceived and recognized for what they are. ⁵And what is worthy of your love receives your love, while nothing to be feared remains.
7. We will not judge today. ²We will receive but what is given us from judgment made beyond the world. ³Our practicing today becomes our gift of thankfulness for our release from blindness and from misery. ⁴All that we see will but increase our joy, because its holiness reflects our own. ⁵We stand forgiven in the sight of Christ, with all the world forgiven in our own. ⁶We bless the world, as we behold it in the light in which our Savior looks on us, and offer it the freedom given us through His forgiving vision, not our own.
8. Open the curtain in your practicing by merely letting go all things you think you want. ²Your trifling treasures put away, and leave a clean and open space within your mind where Christ can come, and offer you the treasure of salvation. ³He has need of your most holy mind to save the world. ⁴Is not this purpose worthy to be yours? ⁵Is not Christ’s vision worthy to be sought above the world’s unsatisfying goals?
9. Let not today slip by without the gifts it holds for you receiving your consent and your acceptance. ²We can change the world, if you acknowledge them. ³You may not see the value your acceptance gives the world. ⁴But this you surely want; you can exchange all suffering for joy this very day. ⁵Practice in earnest, and the gift is yours. ⁶Would God deceive you? ⁷Can His promise fail? ⁸Can you withhold so little, when His Hand holds out complete salvation to His Son?
Thank you for reading, till next time, God bless, debi.
*We do not have to chase after AI (artificial intelligence) to have immortality, “all that is” IS within our grasp, now.
Let not my mind deny the Thought of God.
1. What makes this world seem real except your own denial of the truth that lies beyond? ²What but your thoughts of misery and death obscure the perfect happiness and the eternal life your Father wills for you? ³And what could hide what cannot be concealed except illusion? ⁴What could keep from you what you already have except your choice to see it not, denying it is there?
* “The world” is what seems to be “outside of God”. That has always been Jesus’ definition of that word. Illusion is a noun 1.a thing that is or is likely to be wrongly perceived or interpreted by the senses:“the illusion makes parallel lines seem to diverge by placing them on a zigzag-striped background”
* We have absolute control over the illusion. We have “simply” “convinced” ourselves we do not.
2. The Thought of God created you. ²It left you not, nor have you ever been apart from it an instant. ³It belongs to you. ⁴By it you live. ⁵It is your Source of life, holding you one with it, and everything is one with you because it left you not. ⁶The Thought of God protects you, cares for you, makes soft your resting place and smooth your way, lighting your mind with happiness and love. ⁷Eternity and everlasting life shine in your mind, because the Thought of God has left you not, and still abides with you.
* “⁶The Thought of God protects you, cares for you, makes soft your resting place and smooth your way, lighting your mind with happiness and love.” The comfort and care of the Father can be in our minds continually by acceptance of the Atonement as taught by Jesus in A Course In Miracles. It DOES NOT have to be a rigorous mental exercise.
3. Who would deny his safety and his peace, his joy, his healing and his peace of mind, his quiet rest, his calm awakening, if he but recognized where they abide? ²Would he not instantly prepare to go where they are found, abandoning all else as worthless in comparison with them? ³And having found them, would he not make sure they stay with him, and he remain with them?
* It is God and Self that we deny when we believe that struggle is how we get what we want. Even seeking leaders or trying to insist that those who have “understanding” be leaders just as they wanted Jesus to be King and anyone today to be a Life-Coach for others. The witness is within you and that is what you must seek.
4. Deny not Heaven. ²It is yours today, but for the asking. ³Nor need you perceive how great the gift, how changed your mind will be before it comes to you. ⁴Ask to receive, and it is given you. ⁵Conviction lies within it. ⁶Till you welcome it as yours, uncertainty remains. ⁷Yet God is fair. ⁸Sureness is not required to receive what only your acceptance can bestow.
* “IT IS YOURS TODAY, BUT FOR THE ASKING. GOD IS.
5. Ask with desire. ²You need not be sure that you request the only thing you want. ³But when you have received, you will be sure you have the treasure you have always sought. ⁴What would you then exchange for it? ⁵What would induce you now to let it fade away from your ecstatic vision? ⁶For this sight proves that you have exchanged your blindness for the seeing eyes of Christ; your mind has come to lay aside denial, and accept the Thought of God as your inheritance.
* And yet we cast it aside and let other voices get in our heads and tell us we could not have it because it is impossible. Even this is a choice. Like the seed that fell on rocks it could not last because the power within our minds to believe what we choose to think is so strong.
*I love this simplicity! “Accept the Thought of God as your inheritance.” Thank you, I DO!
6. Now is all doubting past, the journey’s end made certain, and salvation given you. ²Now is Christ’s power in your mind, to heal as you were healed. ³For now you are among the saviors of the world. ⁴Your destiny lies there and nowhere else. ⁵Would God consent to let His Son remain forever starved by his denial of the nourishment he needs to live? ⁶Abundance dwells in him, and deprivation cannot cut him off from God’s sustaining Love and from his home.
7. Practice today in hope. ²For hope indeed is justified. ³Your doubts are meaningless, for God is certain. ⁴And the Thought of Him is never absent. ⁵Sureness must abide within you who are host to Him. ⁶This course removes all doubts which you have interposed between Him and your certainty of Him.
* “⁶This course removes all doubts which you have interposed between Him and your certainty of Him.”
8. We count on God, and not upon ourselves, to give us certainty. ²And in His Name we practice as His Word directs we do. ³His sureness lies beyond our every doubt. ⁴His Love remains beyond our every fear. ⁵The Thought of Him is still beyond all dreams and in our minds, according to His Will.
* The Name spoken of here is Christ. It only means everything that God is has been given to His Son and involves all of creation as far as I am concerned. And so it is! Amen
I hope to do these daily Workbook lessons on my blog. I share what I understand about them at this time. It allows me to have a greater understanding and I hope it serves you as well.
Till next time, God bless, debi.
It is between you and God.
I have felt connected to God since I was little. At least four. Not to people though. And I did not crave that like others seem to do. Primarily because I always felt the connection. In hindsight, I truly feel that this was something I must have had faith in during previous lives because it is not the “norm” by any means.
I always wanted the healing that I understood, even as a young child, could be.
I knew there were things outside of the vision of the natural eyes and as a child I feared them.
A lady in a long dress with no physical body bent down to me on my right side and said it is okay go on through they will not harm you, and with the first step I took the fear that had me frozen stiff released its hold and I walked in faith going through the fear.
Life dealt me a lot of hands. Especially when it came to family. (I went through a lot of them from the time of conception.) I walked through the fear and then at age 50 I went through some experiences that said this was no longer enough. I would have to walk in faith. Accepting myself as a smoker even though I had quit 15 years before and a sustaining suicide risk would be my norm. My step-mom had used attempting suicide regularly as a coping mechanism while living with my father and though she never succeeded it did become part of my mental makeup.
I think of these things as components of the costume or character that I came to play in this portion of the Universal Plan.
It all has been preparation for finding (ACIM) A Course In Miracles when I was 57. Where I would learn the truth about our existence in a hollow world made up of an entire universe in every individual I would meet. More complex than I could begin to understand.
At the same time, it would show me the simplicity of the teachings of Jesus that had been warped for the purpose of bondage and stealing the lives of others to the benefit of the few whose ego’s could not be tamed.
When I first found the Course I was excited. Forgiveness was the key! It tweaked my understanding as a lot of what the Course taught I had already received by the Holy Spirit.
I wanted to share it with the world. A committee to review what it would be like if these teachings were real. But people had heard enough from Christ and Jesus and God was a dirty word in 2017.
So, I wrote two books just to get through the emotional mayhem. And then just before lockdown hit I understood what accepting the Atonement meant and I accepted it. It changed my world inside while the world outside changed dramatically, as well.
People were talking. God is still a dirty word but Universe and Source seem acceptable. Religion has become wishy-washy or seen as the theatrics that it is.
It seems to me that coaching is becoming the new way to direct the lives of other people so they do not have to do the work themselves and most importantly so they do not have to let Jesus in on the redemption and healing of creation. Do I sound a little, um, brash or tarnished? Sorry, sort of. Coaching seems like today’s alternative to religion is what I am trying to say.
Like how therapy has replaced the ability to have any real communication in our society. This too may be a good sign that we are becoming aware that there is no real communication in the world we’ve conceived without God. Because the Holy Spirit is the true communicator that connects us all and relates full understanding from one to another.
In my world, it is all forgiven, every thought, word, or action that is outside the Will of God.
Perhaps coaching is better than religion because it is more diversified. Unlikely to create huge followings to one and something we feel we all can partake in. So it is a wonderful step in the right direction from where I sit. It needs to be seen as a means to an end and not the end itself.
In other words, as Jesus teaches in ACIM all forms of teaching need to be seen as something that one completes so that the coach, counselor, and teacher are no longer needed and the individual stands independent and united to the true source of communication here in Time which is the Holy Spirit. Once the Atonement is complete each will have direct communication with God and the Holy Spirit will extend to our creations throughout eternity.
I have been online for over twelve years sharing my testimony and growing as a student of Jesus;, I have used podcasts, blogs, online magazines, and a few social media sites. I am grateful.
Because I still believe I can help someone else have a smoother ride, I put my stuff out there but I am losing that belief. One, that there is someone else out there that cares at all, and two, that anything that I can say would have any influence. I primarily put my understandings out there because I know that if I do the Holy Spirit will allow me to grow and learn.
One of my goals is that my great-grandchildren do not have to see war. If I could help sway the collective consciousness into greater light it is possible.
For over a year I learned to traverse the waters of ACIM chat and wrote daily. I have been an influence. I see it because the numbers have gone down steadily with my insistence on using the “traditionally Christian” terms of God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit as well as recognizing Jesus as the author of ACIM, and the conversation has expanded. The next year I received several invitations to other ACIM chats, many with books, videos, self–help groups, basically, they had a message to share with the world and somehow I seemed useful to them.
Are they going to fix me? Will I become one of the digits of their marketing strategy that signifies that they have become a success? And the best yet, do they want me to share my voice?
That seems to me like cracking open the golden goose. You kind of lose the golden egg if you get my drift.
To understand what I do I have to live at the edge of my understanding, in faith and walk by the Holy Spirit’s direction, not by someone else’s guideline, funnel, or worksheet.
Today I am confused. Always transitioning is the norm for me now as become the case for all seekers of truth.
The Holy Spirit is teaching me that the Mind we all share leaves no secrets or sanctuary. My sanctuary is in God’s Being alone.
My ego is having its last fits of “bug off, I can do this on my own” as I give myself healthy boundaries physically while discovering there are no boundaries possible psychologically.
Only in the witness of the truthfulness that God IS and therefore I am can I find peace as I take my part in the Atonement and forgive the “original mistaken thought” of belief in separation from God. In that place, I also find happiness and joy that cannot be touched by anyone or anything “the world of ego corruption” can give me.
I struggle physically and emotionally daily to do the basics. Taking a shower is a reason to celebrate. Yet I do my best to testify daily of my witness that God IS.
A broken leg in January and the fact that everyone has an opinion on how fast I should recover along with me pushing myself beyond my limits doesn’t help.
Not being able to tolerate the egos of caregivers and therapists leaves me on my own which I prefer but just a tiny bit of assistance would be helpful and I have received that from many different directions; my children especially.
I continue to be taught deep spiritual truths during my day-to-day existence.
Perfectionist that I am I think I “should” be something else but thankfully that falls under the “forgiveness” of the Atonement as well.
The things I see in those nearby and closest to me make me sad and would cause me to give up hope IF I did not KNOW that the stories we play out are not representative of who we truly are. They are part of the learning I asked to receive. Only because I chose to believe I had to learn things once I had given up knowledge of all things.
Knowledge returns once we partake of the Atonement while the illusional costumes continue so that we by faith may bear witness to others who have not accepted the Atonement yet that there is no consequence of destruction due to the mayhem of our mistake.
I do not know about you but I feel as if I live my life on the “front lines” of a war that is trying to decide if God IS or God isn’t and humanity is its own god.
I think what I am doing is sufficient. One step at a time is what I can do. And I do it with gratitude to all that are a part of allowing the Son of God existence. Christ is being birthed and we are participants in that here and now.
I cannot dance to someone else’s tune. I spent four decades studying marketing, public speaking, and storytelling to be ready when I could take the stage and tell my story. What I got out of that education was a witness to just how well the ego camouflages the reality of God by pretending that we can create ourselves at will.
God is inside each of us waiting at the altar He established for us to meet Him at. And no magic tricks or manipulations of nature or physics will compensate for a simple acknowledgment that He IS. Anything the senses provide will not give substance for true validation without faith and desire, the will is what it is called in ACIM, to know God and thus know yourself as His Son.
It seems that it takes an agreement between God and the Son for either of them to exist and this is so because God gave the Son all that He IS according to what I understand in A Course In Miracles. God does not have faith in us because He has knowledge of who we are but He does “believe” in our ability to know Him and we have the ability to choose to have faith in that.
This will be only the beginning and no one else can take you there. You must do it for yourself with the assistance of the Holy Spirit.
Till next time, God bless, debi.
As long as we celebrate death and war, we will have it.
1. The body is not your identity. If so it is an idol. The body is an instrument to communicate to God’s Son His innocence under the Holy Spirit’s guidance.
How is he going to do that?
By showing you that you may seem to be hurt or die, and yet giving you the KNOWLEDGE that these things are impossible.
This witness is within each of us but we have covered it up with the ego “stories” we have been telling ourselves.
We will want to become content with where we are at the moment as pertains to the body and know that there are no accidents.
Everything happens in its due course for a reason.
And that reason benefits us all in the grand design.
2. The first and ONLY mistake is the belief in separation from God.
All errors after that are equal.
As mortals we tend to think of murder as more serious than say, lying. But really they are both symptoms of the same disease. Separation from God which also gives us separation from one another and all that surrounds us.
You do not have to believe me for it to be true.
This we will understand once we are willing to allow the idea of eternal existence to be a part of our universal consciousness.
3. The Holy Spirit is your inner guidance that will gently bring you back to the presence of the Father along with the whole Sonship of Christ.
The Holy Spirit will literally step in and pave the way once you let Him.
I can testify that He will do it at a pace that you can handle. He is a gentle guide and only needs a bit of willingness to know your value as God does.
You do not have the answers to living here because of what you are not able to see and be aware of.
The Holy Spirit waits for you to give Him the go ahead to lead you out of this and He will and He will not lead just you alone.
Humanity needs to shift its perception out of time and into eternity where all is as God created it and nothing opposes that.
The Holy Spirit is the only one that can take you there. Call Him whatever you like, He is the Voice within that claims your divinity and oneness with God, the Father.
4. Understand time. It will end. You and all of creation is eternal.
Now is found in the Holy Instant where you see the eternal creation before you. It is the Holy Spirit that gives us this sight.
It is also where love resides because it is where God is allowed.
Do not beat yourself up about any shortcomings you perceive. Let the Holy Spirit be the judge and know that He has found you worthy and He will guide you Home.
Till next time, God bless, debi.
“I loose the world from all I thought it was.“
I could not help but copy the whole lesson and comment nearly line per line:
1. What keeps the world in chains but your beliefs?
*The world does not have to be in chains.
²And what can save the world except your Self?
*Claim your power.
³Belief is powerful indeed.
⁴The thoughts you hold are mighty, and illusions are as strong in their effects as is the truth.
⁵A madman thinks the world he sees is real, and does not doubt it.
⁶Nor can he be swayed by questioning his thoughts’ effects.
⁷It is but when their source is raised to question that the hope of freedom comes to him at last.
*Our thoughts are more important than our circumstances.
2. Yet is salvation easily achieved, for anyone is free to change his mind, and all his thoughts change with it.
*We WANT to believe it is SO DIFFICULT.
²Now the source of thought has shifted, for to change your mind means you have changed the source of all ideas you think or ever thought or yet will think.
*”Now the source of thought HAS shifted.” This suggests you have done something. The Something is “clearing the slate” with the true universal forgiveness of all creation for the momentary belief in separation found in the Atonement.
³You free the past from what you thought before.
*Atoning Forgiveness does this. Think Undoing, Erasing, Evaporating, Dissolving, Eradicating.
⁴You free the future from all ancient thoughts of seeking what you do not want to find.
*From the Atonement there is no need to look outside yourself for fulfillment because you know God has given you all that IS.
3. The present now remains the only time.
*Not a now that ignores what the body or emotions experience but a now that knows things are not as they appear according to the senses at this moment. And that beyond the senses is the truth that will grow in awareness inside of you once you give it a chance to. Once you “will” it to be real along with God.
²Here in the present is the world set free.
*Breathe and know that this is so because God Wills it to be.
³For as you let the past be lifted and release the future from your ancient fears, you find escape and give it to the world.
*To the world. To the Whole Sonship. To multi-verses. To multi-dimensions. Feel it bloom inside you. Freedom to BE. Be Free. Be Safe. Be Worthy. Be Loved. Be Beautiful. Be God’s begotten Child.
⁴You have enslaved the world with all your fears, your doubts and miseries, your pain and tears; and all your sorrows press on it, and keep the world a prisoner to your beliefs.
*Let it go. Let it go. Let it go. You do not have to be in charge. God will take the wheel.
⁵Death strikes it everywhere because you hold the bitter thoughts of death within your mind.
*You can KNOW there is no death. You KNOW it now. Embrace that Knowledge. =God IS
4. The world is nothing in itself. ²Your mind must give it meaning. ³And what you behold upon it are your wishes, acted out so you can look on them and think them real.
*This could very well pertain to what we think as WHOLE consciousness and not just to the individual. *It could also be groups or facets. In other words, do not use this statement as another reason to feel guilty. Know that the Mind of Christ Believes it has separated from God subconsciously and we have created a multitude of ways to suffer for that.
⁴Perhaps you think you did not make the world, but came unwillingly to what was made already, hardly waiting for your thoughts to give it meaning. ⁵Yet in truth you found exactly what you looked for when you came.
*There is a well-accepted theory at this time that we came here for lessons and experiences that we wanted to have. That seems to justify not only suffering but existence. This is a false belief. Jesus is taking a bit further than this and saying that we chose to accept the belief that we are to suffer (not learn, SUFFER) and we seek ways to show this is so because we sense a lack EVEN in the spirit world when we are creating the circumstances that we will come to earth in. In our true state, we have NOTHING to learn because we have all that the Father has. We have KNOWLEDGE. And there is no opposite to God. There is no good and evil knowledge. There is only God or HE is NOT omnipotent. You can know that He is IF you will trust the witness within.
5. There is no world apart from what you wish, and herein lies your ultimate release.
*You have the power. Each of you, individually.
²Change but your mind on what you want to see, and all the world must change accordingly.
*Have you decided that suffering and hardship are not the Will of God? It is in your power to change that thinking for the Sonship of Christ.
Will you do so, now?!??!!!
³Ideas leave not their source.
*Jesus has said the world is “ideas”. Ideas made the world of illusion through the ego. Christ’s Vision in Heaven sees the world very differently. It is invisible to us now but it can be “known” through the vision that the Holy Spirit gives us.
⁴This central theme is often stated in the text, and must be borne in mind if you would understand the lesson for today. ⁵It is not pride which tells you that you made the world you see, and that it changes as you change your mind.
6. But it is pride that argues you have come into a world quite separate from yourself, impervious to what you think, and quite apart from what you chance to think it is.
*It sounds like we are not “connected” to our own thoughts!
²There is no world!
*If the world is “ideas” as Jesus says in the Course, our thoughts make the world what it is currently and can alter it as well. “There is no world!” says to me that there is nothing outside myself and getting ahold of my thoughts will bring me back into alignment with God and the peace that is my inheritance.
*This should not be taken as a matter of “Immediate Reflection” though I suspect for some it is not impossible. For most, I suspect it is a matter of faith in the Inner Witness of the Holy Spirit as noted above.
³This is the central thought the course attempts to teach.
*That there is no world.
⁴Not everyone is ready to accept it, and each one must go as far as he can let himself be led along the road to truth.
*The universal forgiveness really helps with establishing what must be real and what is not. What we need to be spending our energy and mental faculties on and what will wash away with awakening.
⁵He will return and go still farther, or perhaps step back a while and then return again.
*This sounds like reincarnation to me. We seem to step into the “spirit world” to regroup and contemplate our lessons. Coming back to earth for experience, to help with the awakening, that will be up to us individually along with the help of the ascended masters overseeing the Universal Plan Jesus speaks of in the Urtext of ACIM.
7. But healing is the gift of those who are prepared to learn there is no world, and can accept the lesson now.
*Prepared from past lives, even?!!! I have no doubt about this. One lifetime could never give us enough experience and time to sort these matters out.
²Their readiness will bring the lesson to them in some form which they can understand and recognize.
*It is very personalized. Do not judge YOUR awakening by someone else’s.
³Some see it suddenly on point of death, and rise to teach it.
*If this is not the description of a near-death experience, I do not know what is!
⁴Others find it in experience that is not of this world, which shows them that the world does not exist because what they behold must be the truth, and yet it clearly contradicts the world.
*Inter-galactic experiences anyone? Out-of-body experiences? We are familiar with these today even if they are not within our experience. Perhaps there are others I have not thought of.
8. And some will find it in this course, and in the exercises that we do today.
*Hence, the many roads that can lead us to understanding the “world” as a place outside of us does NOT exist. And could not, because like God our experience is WITHIN, NOT outside of ourselves. This is not the same thing as saying that it is not real. For it is VERY real to us. We have the POWER, however, to look at what we see and DECIDE if it is what we ARE and what we WANT.
²Today’s idea is true because the world does not exist.
*Today’s idea is “I loose the world from what I thought it was.
³And if it is indeed your own imagining, then you can loose it from all things you ever thought it was by merely changing all the thoughts that gave it these appearances.
⁴The sick are healed as you let go all thoughts of sickness, and the dead arise when you let thoughts of life replace all thoughts you ever held of death.
*You and I have the ability to raise the dead. Do not put a timeline on this or have expectations. Instead, do as he says and “let thoughts of life replace all thoughts you ever held of death.”
9. A lesson earlier repeated once must now be stressed again, for it contains the firm foundation for today’s idea.
*Which is, “I loose the world from what I thought it was.”
²You are as God created you. ³There is no place where you can suffer, and no time that can bring change to your eternal state. ⁴How can a world of time and place exist, if you remain as God created you?
*Please, read that again. And again…etc. Please remember that eternity is not stagnant (a false interpretation of “no time that can bring change to your eternal state.”) for God has Willed CREATION through His Son. It has not and will not ever stop. ALL has been given to His Son (you) and He delights is your diverse expressions of existence of which suffering has NO Part.
10. What is the lesson for today except another way of saying that to know your Self is the salvation of the world?
*A capitalized Self in ACIM typically means our highest self or Christ of which you are a part in the Sonship. You are the Christ that the world has been waiting for. You are the savior and redeemer along with every other part of the Sonship.
²To free the world from every kind of pain is but to change your mind about yourself.
³There is no world apart from your ideas because ideas leave not their source, and you maintain the world within your mind in thought.
*There it is:: The world IS within YOUR mind in THOUGHT.
11. Yet if you are as God created you, you cannot think apart from Him, nor make what does not share His timelessness and Love.
*Meaning the true world could have nothing that is not OF God.
²Are these inherent in the world you see? ³Does it create like Him?
⁴Unless it does, it is not real, and cannot be at all.
*This does not mean that you will not be affected by it for a time or that NOTHING ANYWHERE including God is not real.
⁵If you are real the world you see is false, for God’s creation is unlike the world in every way.
*That would include my body. ACIM teaches I am not a body. Therefore I am not the pain that the body feels either. I do not need to remove the pain but the belief that the pain is me. Instead, I may look at the pain as a signpost or guide to the direction that I want to pursue as inspired by the Holy Spirit.
⁶And as it was His Thought by which you were created, so it is your thoughts which made it and must set it free, that you may know the Thoughts you share with God.
*Acknowledge your power!
12. Release the world!
²Your real creations wait for this release to give you fatherhood, not of illusions, but as God in truth.
*We do not have any idea of our capabilities at this moment.
³God shares His Fatherhood with you who are His Son, for He makes no distinctions in what is Himself and what is still Himself.
*This is where people want to put on the cloak of godhood and say we do not need Father anymore but do not fall for this trickery. You are “you” inside the Mind and Heart (feeling) of God. But you are not Him. You are only Him in part and every other part of the Sonship encompasses the Whole that is God. This would include all universes and dimensions as well as every particle upon earth; seen and unseen.
⁴What He creates is not apart from Him, and nowhere does the Father end, the Son begin as something separate from Him.
*Is this not comforting! We can never be alone or unprotected or lacking; ever!
13. There is no world because it is a thought apart from God,
*This is critical to our understanding who we really are and what our power is.
and made to separate the Father and the Son, and break away a part of God Himself and thus destroy His Wholeness.
*He is speaking of the world that we think that we see.
²Can a world which comes from this idea be real? ³Can it be anywhere?
⁴Deny illusions, but accept the truth.
⁵Deny you are a shadow briefly laid upon a dying world.
⁶Release your mind, and you will look upon a world released.
*Understand that this will be with our spiritual eyes. The ones that the Holy Spirit gives us with Vision. And in that vision, you may find that you see the ego behavior more clearly and may even become more sensitive to it but that does not mean that you will not have the peace and joy that comes from knowing the world of ego is an illusion and that we are all within God’s Mind and Care.
14. Today our purpose is to free the world from all the idle thoughts we ever held about it, and about all living things we see upon it. ²They can not be there. ³No more can we. ⁴For we are in the home our Father set for us, along with them. ⁵And we who are as He created us would loose the world this day from every one of our illusions, that we may be free.
15. Begin the fifteen-minute periods in which we practice twice today with this:
²I who remain as God created me would loose the world from all I thought it was. ³For I am real because the world is not, and I would know my own reality. ⁴Then merely rest, alert but with no strain, and let your mind in quietness be changed so that the world is freed, along with you.
16. You need not realize that healing comes to many brothers far across the world, as well as to the ones you see nearby, as you send out these thoughts to bless the world.
*What one in the Sonship does affects the Whole.
²But you will sense your own release, although you may not fully understand as yet that you could never be released alone.
*Full release is all there is because we in the Sonship are ONE.
17. Throughout the day, increase the freedom sent through your ideas to all the world, and say whenever you are tempted to deny the power of your simple change of mind:
²I loose the world from all I thought it was, and choose my own reality instead.
*Who am I? What am I? These are the core questions we each need to answer. This lesson shows that we decide that and choose all that there is by acknowledging that God is all that could ever be and we are each a part of Him as His Son.
Thanks for reading! Much love and gratitude!
Till next time, God bless, debi.
Quite frankly, so is everything else really. The world is “idea” not form.
There is no peace to be found in the world outside ourselves.
Peace must be sought inside.
Let the Divine Inner Voice be the judge of everything and it will decide you are only as you were created which could only be as Source is in perfection.
This brings with it a desire to forgive anything that is outside of that perfection as it simply could not be “real” because Source “IS”.
From there one will be inspired to follow the direction of Divine Inner Guidance trusting that EVERYTHING is working just as it should and that any perceived failure or fault is already forgiven whether it appears to be in yourself or in others.
As this understanding becomes prevalent in society the earth will be renewed.
Grounding with feet on Gaia/earth can neutralize the negative charges that keep the collective psyche from peace. Visualize the negatives you have been exposed to as being sent into the soil and made ineffective. This allows the fulfilling of the work of Gaia for the Collective Consciousness.
This is within the power and capabilities of most of the human race.
The individual serves itself and the whole at the same time by accessing this peace that cannot be touched by circumstances that appear in the realm of the physical.
Written with prayer, sent with hope, debi 🙏💖🙏
It is not all fairy dust and rainbows out there! NO, DUH!
There was a time when I did not know the terror within which we currently exist. A time when I did not understand that the ego can do nothing of itself and the best that it can hope for is to chase a dream of chuckles, chance, or tragedy and end in a theatrical embrace of a death which is hardly a delightful way for an eternal being to think of itself even for a moment.
⁶Salvation is a borderland where place and time and choice have meaning still, and yet it can be seen that they are temporary, out of place, and every choice has been already made. (ACIM, T-26.III.3:6)
Borderland is that place where the EGO stands revealed by the Holy Spirit and SEEKS to frighten but CAN NOT because the knowledge that it is not real is there.
At the same time, the heart and gut lunges and arches like a roller-coaster ride as the false world breaks away, and the Son of God is revealed.
Borderland, it is the place I identify as where I walk in the Atonement. I suspect it is in the land of form where I currently reside, as well as in the ‘afterlife’ and in all dimensions and multi-verses throughout the Sonship wherever I find my consciousness or that of any part of Christ.
Herein also lies my ‘feeling’ of the movie Bird Box and its components of threat and destruction consistent, and at the same time life reaches out to be acknowledged.
I have reached an age where my children desire to get along with me. I suspect it is mainly because they can see my death looming in the not-too-distant future and wish to make amends so they can live with themselves beyond my death. Death, not because of illness but age. Mortality’s reality.
I enjoy their kindnesses whatever the reason. And love is a truth in this space of dreaming no matter to whom it is extended.
I identify with Malory in Bird Box so much that I wrote a ten-page document about the show with many ACIM references, mainly from Chapters Eight and Nine of the Text. It lingers in the parameters of my mind and says I must look at it to testify that it is not real, nor lasting. And it can be known as not real because it does not last.
I had invited a grandson to view the show with me. He did not show up. I do not know why I asked. I already knew that he is beyond any true existence in my world. Meaning basically, he is not allowed to interact with me.
It seems that in his parent’s minds that when he was a child I was a fantasy, like the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy, that was meant to be a part of childhood but now I might influence him and distract from the life they envision for him. And so whatever means are necessary to justify the well-meant ending which is ‘his growth and security’ are appropriate in their minds. Is that not a form of love as well. I can honor it as such. I let the Holy Spirit take care of that judgment. It is above my pay grade. 🙂
Does that sound familiar to your family or families that you have witnessed throughout your life? I am not suggesting I am unique.
My other children handled this issue in diverse ways that still met its goal. And most did it at a much younger age for the child. Basically, right from the get-go. Those fairy tale ideas about family are propaganda, folks, and primarily used as a marketing tool and a way to crack the whip over the heads and hearts of the masses so that they do not think for themselves.
(And you thought it was just those Scientologists and Mormons you cannot shake once you say hello. They will trail you for decades even after you declare a disinterest because numbers help with their tax break. lol)
It seems that every evil has its beginnings in truth because the truth is all there is.
We are not free to hear or engage with those who are not deemed like us out of fear that we will be magically changed into something unwelcome and undesirable as they are.
How I look forward to the day when the Atonement is alive in their lives and they can see that there can be no lasting influence from another because God has deemed it so and they will know that all is forgiven for even these questions and fears are not a part of the reality of what we are as God has created us. (Created us in our truth, not as we appear in our costumed roles within mortal existence.)
Such is the way of the ego within Time. Control through fear is its skeleton and death is its only reward with temporary glimpses of what heaven or joy might be like along the way. Like the wind monsters in Bird Box, the ego would crash you to your death before it would reveal the truth.
It is strange living among ghosts; those who have forgotten that they have a place within the heart of God.
A deep breath. That is what keeps me stable. That and a deep abiding faith in the witness of the Holy Spirit that tells me God is real and we only think we are managing without Him.
I am going to let my story of the Bird Box go with this post at least as regards the Course quotes because I suspect that I would be writing on each and every passage for truly I see a reflection of what we are experiencing within Time in that movie.
Within myself and without, through angels of all kinds, is the GPS that guides me into life and through those specters that would tare me down and trample me underfoot. They allow me existence as long as I keep my distance and that is fair. I will hold the witness of who they truly are for them, just as Jesus does and as he did for me until I was ready to remember who I am.
I want to get back to my readings and to the Workbook Lessons of ACIM. My writing is like droppers of understanding whereby I feed the Christ Consciousness and bear witness of the truthfulness of the words of Jesus and the hope and WAY that he shows us in the Atonement.
To think that I could be this calm in this House of Horrors that I stand in witness of within the Borderland is astounding to me. I have spent over 50 years of my life frantic that I could not do more to help humanity because I knew there was something that needed to be done.
ACIM has shown me that God truly does have the whole world in His Hands and when they are ready He will be waiting in the safe place with all the comforts that are needed for a healthy and happy existence.
We no longer need to be frightened.
We are safe and protected, and we will be shown the way home.
Till next time, God bless, bye for now.
I am learning how to live by the Spirit. Who are we, and how we define ourselves, has been a quest of the ages. The Holy Spirit helps us understand.
I feel Jesus is telling us that accepting our Creator is how we accept ourselves and how we reap the abundance of His Affections and desire to bless us.
I love finding another conversation that fleshes out my understanding of a concept that the Holy Spirit feels I am ready to learn. #learning #tobe #ego #whatmakesmeme
The question is age-old and pertinent to each of us.
How do we define who we are?
9. “The wicked shall perish” becomes a statement of Atonement, if the word “perish” is understood as “be undone.” ²Every loveless thought must be undone, a word the ego cannot even understand. ³To the ego, to be undone means to be destroyed. ⁴The ego will not be destroyed because it is part of your thought, but because it is uncreative and therefore unsharing, it will be reinterpreted to release you from fear. ⁵The part of your mind that you have given to the ego will merely return to the Kingdom, where your whole mind belongs. ⁶You can delay the completion of the Kingdom, but you cannot introduce the concept of fear into it.
What happens is that the ego becomes undone. Having been “made up” by the Mind of Christ when He thought the possibility of separating from God was real. I think of this as being translated or reformed, made anew if you will.
To destroy or to kill is not something that God relates to in any way. It stands to reason that even the Son’s mistaken beliefs would be translated into a completely loving essence. Note that translated is a term that would not need time, but rather understanding something differently.
One of my key questions regarding the Course and ego is should we think of it as me, the devil on my shoulder, or the mistaken belief of separation from God, in other words, a collective illusion or fabrication? I think any one of them has been used, I know they have by me.
Where is the ego here? Is it that which causes Sheldon to think he must find the pattern of his existence within history or is it the need to become something one does not perceive oneself to be at the moment?
One of the large questions of the Course is, “Is there really a me?” A single child of God who is part of the Sonship of Christ. Or is Christ a desire of God that is so much a part of Himself that in the attempt to have recognition between them both are lost to oblivion?
It seems that somewhere within the human psyche is the understanding that there is a being greater than ourselves that we sense will impact, influence, and even make decisions in our seemingly singular existence that relates to a larger picture, design, and consciousness. I.E. God, Himself.
When we say, “I do not believe in organized religion.”, we may be suggesting that congregating implies separating from the whole of creation. A sort of “better-than” attitude. Maybe even that we ought to be ashamed of ourselves for doing so?
However, I propose that Jesus is trying to show us that our unity and collectivity are honored by accepting a few core truths that will lead us not only out of this world where confusion and ultimately death rages, but into a bona fide awareness and appreciation not only for our own uniqueness but for that of all components of the Sonship, be they plant, mineral, chemical, and so forth. And so to true freedom.
Is this not Heaven even? To recognize and appreciate our diversity and our unity within the Mind of God, our Father? Needing nothing from another but acknowledging fully and embodying the power/love of God as do all other expressions of the Son?