One at a time we will come to understand this and as a result, society will adjust.
I am finding that my understanding of the truths that I wrote of in 2019 have grown much deeper. This reading especially reflects this.
1. When new in the Atonement I thought that concern for others was my business. Today I do not feel that way.
Each of us IS a child of God.
It is God who provides all that is needed.
For me to assume that I am to be responsible for another is to exert power and control that is not mine to begin with.
It is better to see others in the light of the creation of God and understand that they chose the journey they are taking because they wanted to experience it. And yes, that includes the challenging things as well.
This does not mean that when I have the means and am prompted by the Holy Spirit I should not act on behalf of another!
Listening to the Holy Spirit and not the ego or society or tradition, etc is the key!
From our place in the Atonement, we will understand that we are one Son of God who is protected and blessed by Father, in Heaven. We each have ways that we lift the consciousness and it changes throughout the current lifespan of the human being. Listen to your inner guidance and follow the promptings of the Holy Spirit one step at a time. ❤
Power-hunger seeks control over some aspect of life.
Let it be your closet instead of someone else.
I find that organizing has been a good place for me to feel a sense of control and balance.
Doing a puzzle can give me the sense that things are not unsolvable, maybe it is baking or a sport is what empowers you.
Reach for things like this when you feel out of control.
Feeling that we have no power or control is what drives the ego craving for power. Recognize this in others as well. This will help you be able to think of creative ways to live in peace if not full harmony.
I am prompted to write that when these emotions are not dealt with it leads to forthright abuses and rape is one that comes quickly to mind.
Bearing in mind that God is the one that gives each of us our right to personal power is important. The forgiveness of the Atonement helps us see God in all things and all things as the Son of God, perfect as it was created, and guided by the Holy Spirit to remember that.
May I suggest that you think about how you want to feel and let Jesus bring it to you. He is the CEO of the Universal Plan (of the Redemption of the Son of God). Let go of how you get to feel that way (soul mate, new car, no war, etc.) and watch how the world adjusts to give you what you asked for.
This is actually what happens anyway. This choosing to identify how you want to feel and letting go of what brings this allows God’s blessings instead of the ego’s trickery that always has our downfall as its goal especially when we have a “picture” in mind that involves something outside ourselves.
Perhaps we could desire to feel peace and abundance, maybe to feel truly loved. Define it in your own words or better yet feelings. ❤
3. As we grow from infancy we tend to think “everyone thinks as I do.” It takes time to understand that each has their own path that they must follow from inside themselves.
This is nearly universal from what I have been able to observe.
We want to recognize that there is a universal reality IN God and AS ONE that gives us freedom to be ourselves within that understanding and protected/preserved by God.
There comes a time when we understand that we are each unique and that we have the inner voice of the Holy Spirit to guide us.
As time goes on I suspect that humanity will eventually let go of the parental control hierarchy of past generations and allow freedom for all.
Would it not be awesome if we were to think of the planet as having freedom from our misuse as well?
This, of course, includes all that exists as well. Seen and unseen, plants, animals, and so forth. Stewardship will eventually not be a need on the earth as each will have its sphere as ordained by God as it was in Heaven where there was no want or imbalance.
In fact, it is our understanding of these things that will bring Heaven to earth once more.
Freedom must be for all if it is to be for anyone.
Understanding that we are ALL ONE and that what we each individually do affects others. Though, MORE important is understanding that what each of us THINKS does affect the WHOLE of creation that we are.
I am not suggesting “thought police”, rather , personal recognition and accountability. It will only truly be productive IF it is done within the understanding of the Atonement and this is what we want to understand.
It is the Atonement that gives us our freedom as NOTHING else will or can.
4. It is imperative that GOD be acknowledged for there to be civilized existence and true communication.
When we see the body as our existence and our focus we run the risk of eliminating God and putting the ego or a false image of ourselves in charge of ourselves and our societies.
The Holy Spirit is our inner guidance and is given to all that is. It is through His vision and communion that we truly communicate.
We can trust this.
Currently, we exist as if we are dependent on one another and this will “appear” to be the case for a while but it is God ALONE that we are dependent on.
Humanity, as well as all of creation, will move into this understanding.
The first step to all of this evolution is to accept the Atoning (undoing of error) Forgiveness of the Atonement.
Only complete forgiveness of all that is for all time and dimensions will meet this requirement by each and every one of us.
It cannot be forced. It can only be lived and in the living of it others will be drawn to it as well.
Till next time God bless, debi.
Take the red pill, you have nothing to lose but what is unreal.
Forgiveness ends the dream of conflict here.
1. Conflict must be resolved. ²It cannot be evaded, set aside, denied, disguised, seen somewhere else, called by another name, or hidden by deceit of any kind, if it would be escaped. ³It must be seen exactly as it is, where it is thought to be, in the reality which has been given it, and with the purpose that the mind accorded it. ⁴For only then are its defenses lifted, and the truth can shine upon it as it disappears.
2. Father, forgiveness is the light You chose to shine away all conflict and all doubt, and light the way for our return to You. ²No light but this can end our evil dream. ³No light but this can save the world. ⁴For this alone will never fail in anything, being Your gift to Your beloved Son.
* True forgiveness takes you out of this world. And reveals Heaven.
* The world can no longer reach you. Like Neo, you have taken the red pill and asked to see what is really there. And there is no turning back. Even as this world becomes a glossy film that runs through your hands and is impossible to hang on to and your gut wrenches because the bacteria within your psyche wants to hold onto the illusion you have a gentle companion that affirms the truth of your identity (and theirs) as the Christ that is the Beloved Son of God.
* Justification and excuses lose their hold on your mind and heart. You are able to let the “stories”, even the pretty ones or the progressive ones, be set aside for the vision that the Holy Spirit gives you of the glory of the Son of God.
* Defenses have no more meaning. Why defend oneself against an illusion or the reality of God?
* God is the Light that reveals the truth. It undoes the confusion that the Son of God thought he had permanently trapped himself within.
* Forgiveness of the original error of separation from God across the entire Sonship through all Time and dimensions is that which reveals God. Anything less only gives you another path in the maze of diversity that the Son of God can imagine which has no limitation.
* Dare to step into the Light now. It does not get easier to do and why suffer any longer than you need to?
Till next time, God bless. debi.
My witness and understanding at this time.
I merely follow, for I would not lead.
1. Father, You are the One Who gave the plan for my salvation to me. ²You have set the way I am to go, the role to take, and every step in my appointed path. ³I cannot lose the way. ⁴I can but choose to wander off a while, and then return. ⁵Your loving Voice will always call me back, and guide my feet aright. ⁶My brothers all can follow in the way I lead them. ⁷Yet I merely follow in the way to You, as You direct me and would have me go.
2. So let us follow One Who knows the way. ²We need not tarry, and we cannot stray except an instant from His loving Hand. ³We walk together, for we follow Him. ⁴And it is He Who makes the ending sure, and guarantees a safe returning home.
* I follow God, the Father because I do not know what to do, yet, He watches me and guides me every step in my appointed path. There is a role I have been given to perform.
* We walk with Jesus. We follow the Holy Spirit Who knows how to bring us back to Heaven and God, our Father. This is the universal eperience we each will have.
* And yes, there are any paths to get there but this IS where we are going with Jesus’ help and that that of the Holy Spirit. It is God Who makes that a guarantee.
* There is only the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit shows the Son the way back to the Father’s presence; through the guilt, shame, and fear and back to Father’s Love which is what we are made of and what is the only thing that is real.
All things I think I see reflect ideas.
1. This is salvation’s keynote: What I see reflects a process in my mind, which starts with my idea of what I want. ²From there, the mind makes up an image of the thing the mind desires, judges valuable, and therefore seeks to find. ³These images are then projected outward, looked upon, esteemed as real and guarded as one’s own. ⁴From insane wishes comes an insane world. ⁵From judgment comes a world condemned. ⁶And from forgiving thoughts a gentle world comes forth, with mercy for the holy Son of God, to offer him a kindly home where he can rest a while before he journeys on, and help his brothers walk ahead with him, and find the way to Heaven and to God.
2. Our Father, Your ideas reflect the truth, and mine apart from Yours but make up dreams. ²Let me behold what only Yours reflect, for Yours and Yours alone establish truth.
* “⁶And from forgiving thoughts a gentle world comes forth, with mercy for the holy Son of God, to offer him a kindly home where he can rest a while before he journeys on, and help his brothers walk ahead with him, and find the way to Heaven and to God.”
* THIS is what one sees when one has accepted the Atonement. NOT when you look for things to forgive or for things to go well; such as, a body, relationship, or wallet staying healthy to prove you are righteous.
* TRUTH “2. Our Father, (God) Your ideas reflect the truth, and mine apart from Yours but make up dreams.”
* MY PRAYER and goal over six decades with my share of stumbling but a constant witness of this. “²Let me behold what only Yours reflect, for Yours and Yours alone establish truth.”
* “⁶And from forgiving thoughts a gentle world comes forth, with mercy for the holy Son of God, to offer him a kindly home where he can rest a while before he journeys on, and help his brothers walk ahead with him, and find the way to Heaven and to God.” Lesson 325 (tomorrow’s Lesson in the Workbook)
* THIS is what one sees when one has accepted the Atonement. NOT when you look for things to forgive or for things to go well; such as a body, relationship, or wallet staying healthy to prove you are righteous.
* You have mercy because you see a son of God confused and struggling.
* It is possible to enter Heaven now and hold that witness here on earth in the flesh in full communion with God and His complete devotion to His Son.
* You may not look different or feel the ecstasy that we will feel physiologically in His full presence eventually which is not that far from a full-body orgasm that we could not withstand while in the flesh, but we will have a firm conviction of the truths that the Holy Spirit bears witness of. The first being that God IS.
I am forever an Effect of God.
1. Father, I was created in Your Mind, a holy Thought that never left its home. ²I am forever Your Effect, and You forever and forever are my Cause. ³As You created me I have remained. ⁴Where You established me I still abide. ⁵And all Your attributes abide in me, because it is Your Will to have a Son so like his Cause that Cause and Its Effect are indistinguishable. ⁶Let me know that I am an Effect of God, and so I have the power to create like You. ⁷And as it is in Heaven, so on earth. ⁸Your plan I follow here, and at the end I know that You will gather Your effects into the tranquil Heaven of Your Love, where earth will vanish, and all separate thoughts unite in glory as the Son of God.
2. Let us today behold earth disappear, at first transformed, and then, forgiven, fade entirely into God’s holy Will.
* God is my Cause. Not my parents or my children. Not even my partner, God is my Cause.
* This IS all acheivable on this side of the veil.
I need but call and You will answer me.
1. I am not asked to take salvation on the basis of an unsupported faith. ²For God has promised He will hear my call, and answer me Himself. ³Let me but learn from my experience that this is true, and faith in Him must surely come to me. ⁴This is the faith that will endure, and take me farther and still farther on the road that leads to Him. ⁵For thus I will be sure that He has not abandoned me and loves me still, awaiting but my call to give me all the help I need to come to Him.
2. Father, I thank You that Your promises will never fail in my experience, if I but test them out. ²Let me attempt therefore to try them, and to judge them not. ³Your Word is one with You. ⁴You give the means whereby conviction comes, and surety of Your abiding Love is gained at last.
* Journaling has allowed me to see the Hand of God in my life. Answered prayers and unanswered ones show me His Love. “²For God has promised He will hear my call, and answer me Himself.”
* “Let me but learn from my experience that this is true …” Do not cut out God because of what some person has done or said. Look at your own life and ask to see Him there. He will reveal Himself to you.
* “… I will be sure that He has not abandoned me and loves me still, awaiting but my call to give me all the help I need to come to Him.” He is there for you. I know this because He has proven over and over that He is there for me.
* “if I but test them out …” IF. IF. IF.
* You have to make the effort to know that God is there. You have to be willing to have God there for you. It will not be forced on you even though NOTHING that you could do or say could or would remove Him from you.
I choose the second place to gain the first.
1. What seems to be the second place is first, for all things we perceive are upside down until we listen to the Voice for God. ²It seems that we will gain autonomy but by our striving to be separate, and that our independence from the rest of God’s creation is the way in which salvation is obtained. ³Yet all we find is sickness, suffering and loss and death. ⁴This is not what our Father wills for us, nor is there any second to His Will. ⁵To join with His is but to find our own. ⁶And since our will is His, it is to Him that we must go to recognize our will.
2. There is no will but Yours. ²And I am glad that nothing I imagine contradicts what You would have me be. ³It is Your Will that I be wholly safe, eternally at peace. ⁴And happily I share that Will which You, my Father, gave as part of me.
* I personally am very autonomous but that is not because I deny God but because I lean on Him and have continued to do so more and more these 60 some years. It aggrivates others at times but I believe it has served me and the Bible says to trust not in the arm of flesh but in God, the Father. This is what I have tried to do even though I fell very short of it over the years.
* I think that this is a confusing issue because of our refusal to accept the Atonement that would give us our freedom while giving us our oneness as well.
* “There is no will but Yours.” I find this powerful! I want to plant this seed in my thought garden and watch it grow.
* “³It is Your Will that I be wholly safe, eternally at peace.”
* This is the witness that I want to remind myself of when things seem challenging so that I understand that nothing outside of this could be real to begin with. As I do this often other things just fall away.
* However, we are in a Universal Plan and I may have committed to a role that would benefit others that might seem outside of this truth. That does not need to break my confidence in His Will being for my good.
* Instead, I want to practice gratitude in all things KNOWING that whatever is going on serves my highest good and that of my brethren.
I have already chosen what You will.
1. Father, I thought I wandered from Your Will, defied it, broke its laws, and interposed a second will more powerful than Yours. ²Yet what I am in truth is but Your Will, extended and extending. ³This am I, and this will never change. ⁴As You are One, so am I one with You. ⁵And this I chose in my creation, where my will became forever one with Yours. ⁶That choice was made for all eternity. ⁷It cannot change, and be in opposition to itself. ⁸Father, my will is Yours. ⁹And I am safe, untroubled and serene, in endless joy, because it is Your Will that it be so.
2. Today we will accept our union with each other and our Source. ²We have no will apart from His, and all of us are one because His Will is shared by all of us. ³Through it we recognize that we are one. ⁴Through it we find our way at last to God.
* I am one with God, the Father. Through Him I know myself as ALL of creation. This I will remember NOW.
I will not hurt myself again today.
1. Let us this day accept forgiveness as our only function. ²Why should we attack our minds, and give them images of pain? ³Why should we teach them they are powerless, when God holds out His power and His Love, and bids them take what is already theirs? ⁴The mind that is made willing to accept God’s gifts has been restored to spirit, and extends its freedom and its joy, as is the Will of God united with its own. ⁵The Self which God created cannot sin, and therefore cannot suffer. ⁶Let us choose today that He be our Identity, and thus escape forever from all things the dream of fear appears to offer us.
2. Father, Your Son can not be hurt. ²And if we think we suffer, we but fail to know our one Identity we share with You. ³We would return to It today, to be made free forever from all our mistakes, and to be saved from what we thought we were.
* The Holy Spirit brings these words alive in our hearts. They are not words that can be understood intellectually alone.
My thoughts* on ACIM Lesson 131:
There is no conflict, for my will is Yours.
1. How foolish, Father, to believe Your Son could cause himself to suffer! ²Could he make a plan for his damnation, and be left without a certain way to his release? ³You love me, Father. ⁴You could never leave me desolate, to die within a world of pain and cruelty. ⁵How could I think that Love has left Itself? ⁶There is no will except the Will of Love. ⁷Fear is a dream, and has no will that can conflict with Yours. ⁸Conflict is sleep, and peace awakening. ⁹Death is illusion; life, eternal truth. ¹⁰There is no opposition to Your Will. ¹¹There is no conflict, for my will is Yours.
2. Forgiveness shows us that God’s Will is One, and that we share it. ²Let us look upon the holy sights forgiveness shows today, that we may find the peace of God. ³Amen.
* Love and peace. These are our core realities. Only inside will they be found even though the world currently teaches that they are to be found outside ourselves.
* Life is eternal truth. In our addictions and familiarity to chaos it may be difficult to think of a life without fear, without conflict so we have that inner guidance of the Holy Spirit that shares with us inside the feeling of the truthfulness of these words. Only this miracle of God’s Love could touch us here.
* Forgiveness, as understood by the Atonement, which is an understanding that the belief in separation from God was a temporary mistake opens the way for the human mind to begin to accept that God’s Love could be real and that His Son is safe within the Mind of the Father.
* This is what offers us peace and joy that cannot be touched by the circumstances or events of the world we think we are living in.
* To God I give all glory, in the Name of Christ, with gratitude to Jesus who led me to this place of understanding with the helping hands of so many throughout my life powered by the Grace of God, Amen.
Fear binds the world. Forgiveness sets it free.
1. The ego makes illusions. ²Truth undoes its evil dreams by shining them away. ³Truth never makes attack. ⁴It merely is. ⁵And by its presence is the mind recalled from fantasies, awaking to the real. ⁶Forgiveness bids this presence enter in, and take its rightful place within the mind. ⁷Without forgiveness is the mind in chains, believing in its own futility. ⁸Yet with forgiveness does the light shine through the dream of darkness, offering it hope, and giving it the means to realize the freedom that is its inheritance.
2. We would not bind the world again today. ²Fear holds it prisoner. ³And yet Your Love has given us the means to set it free. ⁴Father, we would release it now. ⁵For as we offer freedom, it is given us. ⁶And we would not remain as prisoners, while You are holding freedom out to us.
* It is curious how the Course lessons are written to a collective that has accepted what is shared as if it were completed.
* At the same time, there is an interesting revealing that comes into the consciousness of the individual who lives day to day with the companionship of the Holy Spirit and the teachings of A Course In Miracles.
* Forgiveness of the original error of the belief in separation from God loosens the mind from the constraints of obligation and responsibility for others as well as guilt for one’s own behavior. That does not mean that you do not try to do your best. It means that you understand that there is no way for you to understand where others are and the best that you can do is listen to the Holy Spirit and trust that all is being done for the highest good and that if mistakes are made they are forgiven in this place of confusion.
* At this point, to me, that is freedom.
Thank you for sharing this reading with me. debi.
I gladly make the “sacrifice” of fear.
1. Here is the only “sacrifice” You ask of Your beloved Son; You ask him to give up all suffering, all sense of loss and sadness, all anxiety and doubt, and freely let Your Love come streaming in to his awareness, healing him of pain, and giving him Your Own eternal joy. ²Such is the “sacrifice” You ask of me, and one I gladly make; the only “cost” of restoration of Your memory to me, for the salvation of the world.
2. And as we pay the debt we owe to truth,—a debt that merely is the letting go of self-deceptions and of images we worshipped falsely—truth returns to us in wholeness and in joy. ²We are deceived no longer. ³Love has now returned to our awareness. ⁴And we are at peace again, for fear has gone and only love remains.
* “You ask him to give up all suffering, all sense of loss and sadness, all anxiety and doubt, and freely let Your Love come streaming in to his awareness, healing him of pain, and giving him Your Own eternal joy.”
* I give up belief that anything of this world that feels like suffering is REAL. This is why I walk in peace and eternal joy when I am fully aware of the drama that life can present to our senses.
* “… the only “cost” of restoration of Your memory to me …” I GLADLY choose to REMEMBER that GOD IS. This is NOT a cost but a blessing that has no bounds, no limitations, and nothing but abundance.
* “³Love has now returned to our awareness.”
* GOD and the LOVE that HE IS has now returned to our awareness. This is crucial to understanding this truth.
* “⁴And we are at peace again, for fear has gone and only love remains.”
* And we are at peace again, for GOD has replaced fear as our reality and only God’s Love remains as our truth.
To God be all glory, in the Name of Christ, amen.
Till next tie, God bless, debi.
Things really are going okay. One step at a time.
As long as you stay teachable by the Holy Spirit you will be led out of the state of suffering and while you will still be an observer you will have joy because you know that this does not need to be. It increases and alters your experience over time.
To not let go of the concepts of the Atonement is key which are forgiveness of the whole of Christ, and gratitude for all that you experience. Remembering the Holy Spirit and God’s guidance should be understood without saying.
2. Illness of mind and body has to do with the grand scheme of the Universal Plan. Though it is influenced greatly by our belief in separation from God and the understanding that all of creation is one within Him.
Bearing witness of this truth through forgiveness of the belief in separation from God is how salvation is brought to the Son of God and we recognize Him in All of Creation.
In me salvation’s means and end are one.
1. In me, God’s holy Son, are reconciled all parts of Heaven’s plan to save the world. ²What could conflict, when all the parts have but one purpose and one aim? ³How could there be a single part that stands alone, or one of more or less importance than the rest? ⁴I am the means by which God’s Son is saved, because salvation’s purpose is to find the sinlessness that God has placed in me. ⁵I was created as the thing I seek. ⁶I am the goal the world is searching for. ⁷I am God’s Son, His one eternal Love. ⁸I am salvation’s means and end as well.
2. Let me today, my Father, take the role You offer me in Your request that I accept Atonement for myself. ²For thus does what is thereby reconciled in me become as surely reconciled to You.
* “⁶I am the goal the world is searching for.”
* As is all that I am able to see and not see. Accepting the Atonement allows me to take my place in the Sonship as well as be in the presence of all that is and God, Himself.
I came for the salvation of the world.
1. Here is a thought from which all arrogance has been removed, and only truth remains. ²For arrogance opposes truth. ³But when there is no arrogance the truth will come immediately, and fill up the space the ego left unoccupied by lies. ⁴Only the ego can be limited, and therefore it must seek for aims which are curtailed and limiting. ⁵The ego thinks that what one gains, totality must lose. ⁶And yet it is the Will of God I learn that what one gains is given unto all.
2. Father, Your Will is total. ²And the goal which stems from it shares its totality. ³What aim but the salvation of the world could You have given me? ⁴And what but this could be the Will my Self has shared with You?
* There is a part in the Course that seems to reject this “1. Here is a thought from which all arrogance has been removed, and only truth remains.” because we understand that those who take on bodies have accepted the idea of separation however I am suspecting that we take this too literally. We all have the ability to be a part of salvation by accepting the Atonement.
* “ ³What aim but the salvation of the world could You have given me?”
* When another door closes I lean into forgiveness and remember that separation in any form has nothing to do with truth. This gives me stability when really there seems like there would be none.
* I will note here that salvation does not happen without the allowance of God in the equation. God justifies our existence because of His desire to have a Son.
My Father gives all power unto me.
1. The Son of God is limitless. ²There are no limits on his strength, his peace, his joy, nor any attributes his Father gave in his creation. ³What he wills with his Creator and Redeemer must be done. ⁴His holy will can never be denied, because his Father shines upon his mind, and lays before it all the strength and love in earth and Heaven. ⁵I am he to whom all this is given. ⁶I am he in whom the power of my Father’s Will abides.
2. Your Will can do all things in me, and then extend to all the world as well through me. ²There is no limit on Your Will. ³And so all power has been given to Your Son.
* I am so grateful to know that I am a part of the Sonship of Christ. I stand in whatever form or situation I must and I know that I am the Father’s Son and I am so grateful for this and for all who will eventually come to understand this.
* In my corner of the world and my place of influence I can testify that the Father Loves His Son and wants to bless Him. No circumstance takes this opportunity away from me
Father, my freedom is in You alone.
1. I did not understand what made me free, nor what my freedom is, nor where to look to find it. ²Father, I have searched in vain until I heard Your Voice directing me. ³Now I would guide myself no more. ⁴For I have neither made nor understood the way to find my freedom. ⁵But I trust in You. ⁶You Who endowed me with my freedom as Your holy Son will not be lost to me. ⁷Your Voice directs me, and the way to You is opening and clear to me at last. ⁸Father, my freedom is in You alone. ⁹Father, it is my will that I return.
2. Today we answer for the world, which will be freed along with us. ²How glad are we to find our freedom through the certain way our Father has established. ³And how sure is all the world’s salvation, when we learn our freedom can be found in God alone.
* How can people think they can take the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit out of the Course and have a message at all?
* The Voice from Father that directs us is the Holy Spirit.
* Because we are ONE SON before God each one of us brings the whole Sonship into remembrance of the Father. This is not going to be seen in the world around us immediately because all things must be fulfilled to bring all of us into this awareness.
* The Holy Spirit will give you the witness of this truth within your own heart as you walk in faith and trust in the reality of a Heavenly Father.
* “²How glad are we to find our freedom through the certain way our Father has established. ³And how sure is all the world’s salvation, when we learn our freedom can be found in God alone.”
I can give up but what was never real.
1. I sacrifice illusions; nothing more. ²And as illusions go I find the gifts illusions tried to hide, awaiting me in shining welcome, and in readiness to give God’s ancient messages to me. ³His memory abides in every gift that I receive of Him. ⁴And every dream serves only to conceal the Self which is God’s only Son, the likeness of Himself, the Holy One Who still abides in Him forever, as He still abides in me.
2. Father, to You all sacrifice remains forever inconceivable. ²And so I cannot sacrifice except in dreams. ³As You created me, I can give up nothing You gave me. ⁴What You did not give has no reality. ⁵What loss can I anticipate except the loss of fear, and the return of love into my mind?
* Nothing can separate the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
* I give up only what I never had. A dream that this world could bring any type of satisfaction outside of reminding me of the Heavenly Father that created all that is.
* I trust that there is a God more than I trust in my own existence and because of this I understand that I have existence because God exists.
To God be all glory, in the Name of Christ, amen.
Till next time, God bless, debi.
I follow in the way appointed me.
1. I have a special place to fill; a role for me alone. ²Salvation waits until I take this part as what I choose to do. ³Until I make this choice, I am the slave of time and human destiny. ⁴But when I willingly and gladly go the way my Father’s plan appointed me to go, then will I recognize salvation is already here, already given all my brothers and already mine as well.
2. Father, Your way is what I choose today. ²Where it would lead me do I choose to go; what it would have me do I choose to do. ³Your way is certain, and the end secure. ⁴The memory of You awaits me there. ⁵And all my sorrows end in Your embrace, which You have promised to Your Son, who thought mistakenly that he had wandered from the sure protection of Your loving Arms.
* I am SPECIAL. Yes. I used that word. I have a place in the Atonement that no one else can take. Jesus and no one else will have complete Salvation until I do MY part AND YOU DO YOURS, yet it is ALREADY here for each of us.
* The slavery of time and human destiny will be a part of existence until we each have accepted what is already ours for we are still one. So Jesus does see our suffering and cries with us even while he knows that we are not trapped here by anything other than our own denial of God and insistence that we will do what we do alone as if that we even possible.
* #2 shows us the relationship that we have with our Father in Heaven. Certainty. Security. Remembrance of God as our all in all. Embraced in Loving and Protecting Arms of God.
* If you have desires, it is HIM that you seek, no matter what appears to be otherwise.
To God be all glory, in the Name of Christ, amen.
Till next time, God bless, debi.
We are not abandoned by God.
Now let a new perception come to me.
1. Father, there is a vision which beholds all things as sinless, so that fear has gone, and where it was is love invited in. ²And love will come wherever it is asked. ³This vision is Your gift. ⁴The eyes of Christ look on a world forgiven. ⁵In His sight are all its sins forgiven, for He sees no sin in anything He looks upon. ⁶Now let His true perception come to me, that I may waken from the dream of sin and look within upon my sinlessness, which You have kept completely undefiled upon the altar to Your holy Son, the Self with which I would identify.
2. Let us today behold each other in the sight of Christ. ²How beautiful we are! ³How holy and how loving! ⁴Brother, come and join with me today. ⁵We save the world when we have joined. ⁶For in our vision it becomes as holy as the light in us.
* All of the in this lesson is true. I have experienced it. Except that the vision is from the Holy Spirit. It is God’s vision shared with His Son, Christ, which is you and I and all that is.
* However, do not expect the sad things about the fearful dream of the ego to disappear. This idea keeps us from Heaven and God’s Presence in the now.
* We will become aware of the way the belief in separation from God has formed the costumes we wear. And that will be disturbing.
* What will change is inside of you because you KNOW that this is not the true individual but a mask they where out of fear. This means you will honor healthy boundaries for yourself and still send love and peace out to the individual, ideology, or circumstance.
I seek a future different from the past.
1. From new perception of the world there comes a future very different from the past. ²The future now is recognized as but extension of the present. ³Past mistakes can cast no shadows on it, so that fear has lost its idols and its images, and being formless, it has no effects. ⁴Death will not claim the future now, for life is now its goal, and all the needed means are happily provided. ⁵Who can grieve or suffer when the present has been freed, extending its security and peace into a quiet future filled with joy?
2. Father, we were mistaken in the past, and choose to use the present to be free. ²Now do we leave the future in Your Hands, leaving behind our past mistakes, and sure that You will keep Your present promises, and guide the future in their holy light.
. * “²The future now is recognized as but extension of the present.”
~~A present were you are whole and complete, innocent and as God created you. In His care in all things NO MATTER what it looks like.
* Death ended, security secured?
* We release expectations and demands and recognize that life is spirit and not form. We embrace what the moment brings and feel it in the fullest while allowing for any potentiality God may deem appropriate knowing we are in His care.
All gifts my brothers give belong to me.
1. Each day a thousand treasures come to me with every passing moment. ²I am blessed with gifts throughout the day, in value far beyond all things of which I can conceive. ³A brother smiles upon another, and my heart is gladdened. ⁴Someone speaks a word of gratitude or mercy, and my mind receives this gift and takes it as its own. ⁵And everyone who finds the way to God becomes my savior, pointing out the way to me, and giving me his certainty that what he learned is surely mine as well.
2. I thank You, Father, for the many gifts that come to me today and every day from every Son of God. ²My brothers are unlimited in all their gifts to me. ³Now may I offer them my thankfulness, that gratitude to them may lead me on to my Creator and His memory.
* This is about gratitude for all that blesses our lives.
* If we cannot “see” God in our mind’s eye or heart perhaps we can acknowledge Him and begin to let the Holy Spirit bless us with the internal witness of God by recognizing the blessings that we receive through others.
All gifts I give my brothers are my own.
1. As every gift my brothers give is mine, so every gift I give belongs to me. ²Each one allows a past mistake to go, and leave no shadow on the holy mind my Father loves. ³His grace is given me in every gift a brother has received throughout all time, and past all time as well. ⁴My treasure house is full, and angels watch its open doors that not one gift is lost, and only more are added. ⁵Let me come to where my treasures are, and enter in where I am truly welcome and at home, among the gifts that God has given me.
2. Father, I would accept Your gifts today. ²I do not recognize them. ³Yet I trust that You Who gave them will provide the means by which I can behold them, see their worth, and cherish only them as what I want.
* To see God’s gifts FIRST as form is totally off base. We want to understand that thought and idea are nearer the embodiment of anything that the mind of humanity can understand in terms of God’s gifts.
* However, to deny God’s gifts that come to us in form and bless our lives is easily as foolish.
* We are His Children and we are meant to have joy just as He created us so that HE may have JOY.
* YES, so our first thought as regards to gifts from God ought to be HIM and the LIFE He has given us as His Son and then rejoice in our existence and how it plays out.
* It is believing that we are the creators of our own existence and destiny that blocks us from the essence and fulfillment of this joy.
To God be all glory, In Christ’s Name, amen.
Thanks for allowing me to share, till next time, God bless, debi.
To see yourself as powerless or to imagine it is anywhere else is an error.
1. PTSD; it comes when we feel this life has any credibility or that it could be real.
Even if our life is “Rosey” we know someone, somewhere whose life is not and that creates the division which is unnatural to the Sonship of God that we are a part of.
I have called it Post Traumatic Separation Disorder, not that I am a therapist of any sort, but I do have a pretty good grasp on what this thing we call life is all about. And it has nothing to do with our reality. Though there is a slight shadow of what we could be or ARE within it.
I am not currently of the mindset like some of my ACIM student peers that we have no existence at all or that it cannot be physically manifested.
I suggest there is just a preferred and PERFECTED way of living it in the world of form.
I cannot wait until the dead are free to manifest among us and we will be able to entertain interdimensional beings, not to mention those in other galaxies and so forth.
Am I getting ahead of myself?
These things have been prophesied for a long time and they will have a part in Heaven along with the human race. As well as anything else that the Son of God can imagine and it will have traits that are like its creator as the Son of God does within the Mind of God.
This life needs to be seen for what it is right now and RIGHT NOW it is very dangerous.
It seems that other students do not get this from A Course In Miracles but that is what it says to me, and it says that this is a critical thing to be aware of as we bring this confusion that the Son of God has been in psychologically due to belief in separation from God and ALL That IS to a CONCLUSION.
We have to be willing to see the cruelty behind the masks of niceness and then allow the Holy Spirit to bear witness to what we TRULY are as the Son of God.
We cannot go straight to the Child of God (like the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints does) or we will leave the cruel caricatures in place. This still allows the concept of separation, perhaps in its cruelest form. There is an inside and an outside although the doctrine in the church teaches inclusion.
LDS also teaches a hierarchy system which Jesus tried to irradicate by using non-paid people as ministers (called bishops) and allowing testimony from everyone once a month but the influence of relying on others for our relationship to God is so huge the intentions of Jesus when it was established have been swept aside. And people cling to rituals like going to the temple and having a temple recommend (which is an actual card), as well as “following the Prophet” instead of following the Holy Spirit which is the message that Jesus would have us understand.
I do not believe that the evil that Jesus spoke of creeping up on the world at greater speed was WWII but was the teachings found in a simple and revered book entitled The Miracle of Forgiveness which was a classic teaching tool used when people had stepped outside of the guidelines and were disfellowshipped or excommunicated.
This book spoke of forgiveness of sin, including chewing gu in public, which Jesus disregarded often in the cannanized scripture and denounced in A Course In Miracles. And mind you that Jesus told Helen that miracle stood for love. I would expand that to say the “Love of God” which is all of creation, you and I, included.
I say these things not to judge but to clarify what I suspect Jesus has been trying to teach us so that we may join him in the Atonement and be reunited with God, Self, and one another.
This is all that I can teach. You must take the responsibility to look inside yourself to see if my words make any sense at all. The Holy Spirit will open your eyes, at your own pace, once you are willing to see the truth.
I am wrapping up the writing of this on Midterm Election Day in the USA. And I will not be speaking about any particulars other than where we look for power in our society.
Power has nothing to do with anything outside yourself.
That goes for “all that is” or the rest of creation as well.
You are able to work cooperatively with one another, even in the world of illusion of what I prefer to call confusion.
God, the Father, sees us as One Son and this is because our true state is one corporation. Corporation is: a company or group of people authorized to act as a single entity (legally a person) and recognized as such by law.
In THIS case, it is Heaven’s Law that recognizes creation as ONE. Heaven’s Law as established by the Creator, God.
An illness, an abuse, a neglect, all of these are cooperative with YOUR will by Heaven’s Law and will be released when one recognizes the ONE error of Christ which is belief in separation from God. Own that, and you may decide that this is not what you want your world to look like after all.
It begins with forgiveness of the belief in separation from God.
If you have a problem with God it is a problem with yourself and it has to do with power. You are NOT self-created and you do not give yourself your power, God does. Understanding this reunites you internally and fills you with peace and joy that is untouchable by this world.
Who are you to deny that you are not EXACTLY what your Creator created you to be?
His Son, perfect and innocent, and eternally so; enjoying existence IN THE PRESENCE of the FATHER who is very pleased with His Son, all the while.
Recognize where power comes from (which is your Father in Heaven) and do not deny the power that you have because of that.
Any other acknowledgment of power is inappropriate. This understanding will grow within us. It is already happening around the world.
3. You are created by God, in the Mind of God, worthy of all that God is; innocent as a child and, at this time, capable of making mistakes.
In other words, you have a RICH DADDY!
I have noticed that there is a different demeanor when people are born into money or at least think that they are.
Their confidence level is through the roof.
Nothing can phase them or stop them.
This is where a lot of the bias toward the rich comes from because the rest of us do not feel like this BUT it is the normal state that we all deserve to be in because God is our Creator and Father.
**For new agers and followers of the teachers who tell us BUT does not belong in our language I say “Enough of this silliness. What we must look at is what is behind the words and get over our demand of “perfect wordage” and on to our personal truth.” I respect their work and message and it served for a time, but enough is enough. Pun intended.
He is our all and everything and HE WILL cover our butts WHEN we mess up. This is one of the biggest deals for the rich. They can do no wrong because daddy will take care of them.
Well folks, that just happens to be true. God, the Father, has our backs in all things. Can anything we do that includes Him fail?
This does not mean that we won’t make mistakes. it means that we will be led through it and onto a higher road!
As individuals, families, communities, country’s, the world, and beyond.
I suggest this is a real possibility.
So let’s get on with it and create Heaven for all as God envisioned it when He created His Son. I am not speaking of form here. I am speaking of attitude and understanding God is our power, love is the substance, and joy is the product He intends His Son to have.
4. Depression = Belief in separation from God.
What a nasty, but, very understandable conclusion to our discussion!
Depression is the exact opposite of the feeling you get when you know that you are the Son of God.
And it takes all sorts of deviant forms of expression.
Whether a person is loud and boisterous or quiet and withdrawn, depression flows before them like a freight train plowing into all that they encounter and back on themselves.
Some of us have masks that camouflage the pain and abandonment we feel.
It can be found in those who profess there is no God as well as those who acknowledge Him and feel unworthy or betrayed by our Father, in Heaven.
Thinking that the “story” that we play out and call life is our true identity is one of the chief paradigm shifts that we need to accept to release ourselves from these very real psychological traps.
This is why it is vital to have God, the Father at the forefront of our awareness and in every thought, we think. Yes, even in the bedroom and the bathroom.
I am serious. He needs to be accessible and available to you 24/7; every waking moment.
This will also open doors for His messages and helpers to assist you in your sleeping hours.
Do not take my word for it. Test it out for yourself. You really can do no “wrong” before Him. That does not mean that you cannot do things that harm yourself and others, at least temporarily but these things will be seen for what they are eventually which is nothingness because only God’s Will is done in God’s Mind.
Think about that. And remember that it is out of joy and delight that God created His Son who is a literal extension of God, Himself, and what you literally are.
And do not uy the latest for of escapism: Mindfulness or being Present and in the Now.
These are but temporary distractions and DO NOT acknowledge your relationship of endearent and joy that comes from knowing your Father in Heaven.
This relationship is beyond all earthly relationships though that of a parent and child can be similar if it is pure.
Take heart, take courage, and greet your Father, God daily.
Know that He adores you and knows that you mean the world to Him.
Breathe that in and shake (literally) any thoughts to the contrary off your hands.
To God be all glory, in the name of Christ, amen.
Till next time, God bless, debi.
God IS. I will not deny this.
This instant is the only time there is.
1. I have conceived of time in such a way that I defeat my aim. ²If I elect to reach past time to timelessness, I must change my perception of what time is for. ³Time’s purpose cannot be to keep the past and future one. ⁴The only interval in which I can be saved from time is now. ⁵For in this instant has forgiveness come to set me free. ⁶The birth of Christ is now, without a past or future. ⁷He has come to give His present blessing to the world, restoring it to timelessness and love. ⁸And love is ever-present, here and now.
2. Thanks for this instant, Father. ²It is now I am redeemed. ³This instant is the time You have appointed for Your Son’s release, and for salvation of the world in him.
* From the Circle of Atonement edition of ACIM Cammeo Essay #3 page 1704 “… there is no real difference between an instant and eternity.” Jesus also says the miracle is love and that all love is maximal. You can accept deliverance as soon as you give it to everyone and all creation throughout time.
* The only moment that is available is now and in it eternal life as God ordained it is to be found.
* The birth of Christ is my acknowledgment of being HIM along with all of creation.
* Love is the essence of God and is therefore my essence and it is more of a thought or an idea than a physical entity. This is not so hard to understand and it is what we truly are.
* Being of God we have the power to believe what we think and we have in the past thought that we could think separately from Him. This is an error that we can correct with a once-and-done forgiveness of creation’s belief that it could be separated from our Father in Heaven. Anything less keeps us locked in time, illusion, confusion, and suffering, including a fantasized death.
I will not fear to look within today.
1. Within me is eternal innocence, because it is God’s Will that it be there forever and forever. ²I, His Son, whose will is limitless as is His Own, can will no change in this. ³For to deny my Father’s Will is to deny my own. ⁴To look within is but to find my will as God created it, and as it is. ⁵I fear to look within because I think I made another will that is not true, and made it real. ⁶Yet it has no effects. ⁷Within me is the Holiness of God. ⁸Within me is the memory of Him.
2. The step I take today, my Father, is my sure release from idle dreams of sin. ²Your altar stands serene and undefiled. ³It is the holy altar to my Self, and there I find my true Identity.
* This is what it means to know you are one with God.
In fearlessness and love I spend today.
1. This day, my Father, would I spend with You, as You have chosen all my days should be. ²And what I will experience is not of time at all. ³The joy that comes to me is not of days nor hours, for it comes from Heaven to Your Son. ⁴This day will be Your sweet reminder to remember You, Your gracious calling to Your holy Son, the sign Your grace has come to me, and that it is Your Will I be set free today.
2. We spend this day together, you and I. ²And all the world joins with us in our song of thankfulness and joy to Him Who gave salvation to us, and Who set us free. ³We are restored to peace and holiness. ⁴There is no room in us for fear today, for we have welcomed love into our hearts.
* God can lift us to Heaven from this understanding, even while our body remains in the physical. I have had it happen. Joy that nothing this world gives us or seems to take away can destroy.
I judge all things as I would have them be.
1. Judgment was made to be a weapon used against the truth. ²It separates what it is being used against, and sets it off as if it were a thing apart. ³And then it makes of it what you would have it be. ⁴It judges what it cannot understand, because it cannot see totality and therefore judges falsely. ⁵Let us not use it today, but make a gift of it to Him Who has a different use for it. ⁶He will relieve us of the agony of all the judgments we have made against ourselves, and re-establish peace of mind by giving us God’s Judgment of His Son.
2. Father, we wait with open mind today, to hear Your Judgment of the Son You love. ²We do not know him, and we cannot judge. ³And so we let Your Love decide what he whom You created as Your Son must be.
* The Him here is the Holy Spirit. “⁵Let us not use it today, but make a gift of it to Him Who has a different use for it.”
* God’s judgment is to acknowledge our innocence and the Holy Spirit bears witness of this
* “We do not know him.” We do not know ourselves. That is the bottom line. The Holy Spirit does know who we are and who all of creation is and will tell us IF we give ourselves a chance to hear that quiet inner voice that witnesses of our value before God.
I see all things as I would have them be.
1. Perception follows judgment. ²Having judged, we therefore see what we would look upon. ³For sight can merely serve to offer us what we would have. ⁴It is impossible to overlook what we would see, and fail to see what we have chosen to behold. ⁵How surely, therefore, must the real world come to greet the holy sight of anyone who takes the Holy Spirit’s purpose as his goal for seeing. ⁶And he cannot fail to look upon what Christ would have him see, and share Christ’s Love for what he looks upon.
2. I have no purpose for today except to look upon a liberated world, set free from all the judgments I have made. ²Father, this is Your Will for me today, and therefore it must be my goal as well.
* When I see Christ in myself and all around me I can acknowledge error but I NEVER see SIN. Are you seeing sin? I would have you ask yourself if you might be addicted to guilt which of course leads to the need of punishment. Jesus says that we are and that we have no need to be.
* It is GOD’s SIGHT we take on via the Holy Spirit.
* It is God’s LOVE for what He looks upon that we see WITH via the Holy Spirit.
* I see the world as God made it. And yes in the Urtext published in 2003 PDF in Hungary page 13 it says that God made the world. “4. All miracles mean Life, and God is the giver of life.” Page 15 “(God created time so that man could use it creatively, and convince himself of his own ability to create. Time is a teaching device and a means to an end. It will cease when it is no longer useful for facilitating learning.)”
* Ok, so it does not say the world specifically. I know I read that in the past 3 days and it said short and sweet “God made the world” for His Son to create in. I just cannot find that exact quote now. If you do not wish to believe in God as a creator of all things you will not want to listen to what I have to say anyway so I am not going to worry about it too much. I am in the process of getting myself set up on YouTube to teach and I will start with the Urtext and the Cameos that I have been reading. I suspect it will come up there or maybe Jesus allowed me to see it just for my testimony and I will take that too.
* God wants me to see the world as He made it. Not what we have manifested through fear.
To God be all glory, in the Name of Christ, amen.
Till next time, God bless, amen.
Conflicting wishes cannot be my will.
- Father, Your Will is mine, and only that. ²There is no other will for me to have. ³Let me not try to make another will, for it is senseless and will cause me pain. ⁴Your Will alone can bring me happiness, and only Yours exists. ⁵If I would have what only You can give, I must accept Your Will for me, and enter into peace where conflict is impossible, Your Son is one with You in being and in will, and nothing contradicts the holy truth that I remain as You created me.
- And with this prayer we enter silently into a state where conflict cannot come, because we join our holy will with God’s, in recognition that they are the same.
- I have heard it said by students of ACIM that prayer is unnecessary yet in the URTEXT of ACIM (2003 PDF edition printed in Hungary, in the middle of page 14) I read yesterday that prayer is how the Son communicates with the Father. I have to admit that I accepted that idea as well for the past 8 years. I had developed a train of thought that only seeks to do the will of God and I live it like a walking meditation so God never leaves my mind. I want to remember to actively say to Him that I love and respect Him in the language of prayers as well. I think there are many forms of prayer. As simple as an attitude to as formal as a ritual with an altar. I really do love my experience with the URTEXT and the original notes of A Course In Miracles.
- And this is where we obtain our peace from. Knowing that we are doing what we can at this moment to understand the will of God and to live by it as our own. The forgiveness of the idea of separation from God allows for when we fail to recognize His will or if we fall short in any way at all and that is where our happiness lies.
To God be all glory, in the name of Christ, amen.
Till next time, God bless,, debi.
The gift of Christ is all I seek today.
1. What but Christ’s vision would I use today, when it can offer me a day in which I see a world so like to Heaven that an ancient memory returns to me? ²Today I can forget the world I made. ³Today I can go past all fear, and be restored to love and holiness and peace. ⁴Today I am redeemed, and born anew into a world of mercy and of care; of loving kindness and the peace of God.
2. And so, our Father, we return to You, remembering we never went away; remembering Your holy gifts to us. ²In gratitude and thankfulness we come, with empty hands and open hearts and minds, asking but what You give. ³We cannot make an offering sufficient for Your Son. ⁴But in Your Love the gift of Christ is his.
* The gift of Christ is the witness that you are the Christ as is all that is in creation.
* I would use the Holy Spirit’s vision. Thank you.
* I am born into this new place only as I use the Holy Spirit’s vision because Christ’s vision is askew in these here parts.
* Our Father is God.
* “³We cannot make an offering sufficient for Your Son.” This is unnecessarily confusing and shows the disconnect that the scribes and those who assisted them had with the teachings of Jesus. NO OFFERING COULD MAKE US GOD’S SON and NO OFFERING COULD BE GREATER THAN EVERYTHING THAT THE FATHER, God, GIVES Him (or us to be specific).
* “⁴But in Your Love the gift of Christ is his.” In the Love of God, the Father the Son of God recognizes His position as Christ. You and I are able to recognize our position as Christ.
To God be all glory, in Christ’s Name, amen.
Till next time, God bless, debi.