My thoughts* are my own from my experience with the Wholly Spirit and my studies.
You cannot have neutral thoughts. They ALWAYS have power. God gave you that.
#power Whose power are you going for? The Matrix that is a delusion or the Holy Spirit? (You will see me write it Wholly Spirit from now on unless I am typing a quote because THAT is what it means. Wholly Spirit is not something better than ourselves, IT IS US and God combined. ~ Well, part of God’s Mind anyway. No, it has to be the Whole of it because God gave everything to His Son. ~ It happens to be quintessential to what makes us one Whole Entity!)
These are the review ideas for today:
1. (16) **I have no neutral thoughts.**
²Neutral thoughts are impossible because all thoughts have power.
* All thoughts of the Son of God, which you ARE, have power. Hmm.
³They will either make a false world or lead me to the real one. ⁴But thoughts cannot be without effects. ⁵As the world I see arises from my thinking errors, so will the real world rise before my eyes as I let my errors be corrected. ⁶My thoughts cannot be neither true nor false. ⁷They must be one or the other. ⁸What I see shows me which they are.
* Do not mistake this to be saying that you will see visions such as those who have near-death experiences or those taking hallucinatory mushrooms will have.
* It will be your heart that “sees” the Son of God. Or you might think of it as your “inner eye” or spiritual eye. There will be a growing witness inside that tells you the truth from error as well. IF you are willing to listen to it and not shut it off and let the ego play magic games with you instead.
2. (17) **I see no neutral things.**
²What I see witnesses to what I think. ³If I did not think I would not exist, because life is thought.
* Isn’t that radical!!! And you thought you was “just here”! lol
* It is my understanding that we have actually done a lot of work to be here on earth and it is a mission as challenging as any wartime assignment is. However, this warrior comes without defenses and with the only artillery it needs to alter this existence. (It is the Wholly Spirit within that tells us that this body and society is not the fullness of what we are.)
* There are many bodied and unembodied assistants who help you stay on track with the assignment that you undertook. Each of us is unique so each of us plays it out in our own fashion, but play it out we do. And I am grateful for every one of you.
⁴Let me look on the world I see as the representation of my own state of mind. ⁵I know that my state of mind can change. ⁶And so I also know the world I see can change as well.
* I can see this as being where some students think that they are doing the work themselves. What was forgotten is that you are simply choosing between the false ego mind or the Wholly Spirit. You do not get to have any other choices. (I just read this in the ACIM Urtext today, page 135, first full paragraph: “But remember that the ALTERNATIVES are unalterable. The Holy Spirit, like the ego, is a decision. Together they constitute all the alternatives which your mind CAN accept and obey. The ego and the Holy Spirit are the ONLY choices open to you. God created one, and so you cannot eradicate it. YOU made the other, so you CAN. Only what God creates is irreversible and unchangeable. What YOU have made can always be changed, because when you (*do) not think LIKE God, you have not really thought at all. Delusional ideas are NOT thought, but you CAN think that you believe in them.)
3. (18) **I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my seeing.**
* NO private thoughts mean that there are others who share them with me. *Read number 3 below, its a hoot!
²If I have no private thoughts, I cannot see a private world. ³Even the mad idea of separation had to be shared before it could form the basis of the world I see.
* We CANNOT be separated even in our delusions.
⁴Yet that sharing was a sharing of nothing. ⁵I can also call upon my real thoughts, which share everything with everyone. ⁶As my thoughts of separation call to the separation thoughts of others, so my real thoughts awaken the real thoughts in them. ⁷And the world my real thoughts show me will dawn on their sight as well as mine.
4. (19) **I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my thoughts.**
* Might we not want to give a little more credence to what we think? What our neighbor thinks? Or what our children think? Might this not need to alter the very substance of how we look at the world?
²I am alone in nothing. ³Everything I think or say or do teaches all the universe. ⁴A Son of God cannot think or speak or act in vain. ⁵He cannot be alone in anything. ⁶It is therefore in my power to change every mind along with mine, for mine is the power of God.
* Did you read that? THE POWER of ONE MIND to CHANGE EVERY OTHER. I am game! I am going for it. I am banking on the fact that God IS.
5. (20) **I am determined to see.**
²Recognizing the shared nature of my thoughts, I am determined to see.
* Determination is critical here. It states a decision and blows fear away.
³I would look upon the witnesses that show me the thinking of the world has been changed. ⁴I would behold the proof that what has been done through me has enabled love to replace fear, laughter to replace tears, and abundance to replace loss.
* I will (sort of like choose but more affirmatively) to see these things. Some will manifest in the physical. Some may not for some time. It is up to me to note that anything that is not as stated above is a mistake and will be corrected. Just as important is for me to look for examples of these things expressing themselves HERE in the world of form.
⁵I would look upon the real world, and let it teach me that my will and the Will of God are one.
* God wishes to bless His Son but He Will not do so until He is willing to receive. We can accept this ONCE we have forgiven the Son for the belief in separation and follow the Guidance of the Wholly Spirit.
(https://acim.org/acim/en/s/457#1:1-5:5 | W-54.1:1–5:5)
Till next time, God bless, debi.