God IS. I will not deny this.
This instant is the only time there is.
1. I have conceived of time in such a way that I defeat my aim. ²If I elect to reach past time to timelessness, I must change my perception of what time is for. ³Time’s purpose cannot be to keep the past and future one. ⁴The only interval in which I can be saved from time is now. ⁵For in this instant has forgiveness come to set me free. ⁶The birth of Christ is now, without a past or future. ⁷He has come to give His present blessing to the world, restoring it to timelessness and love. ⁸And love is ever-present, here and now.
2. Thanks for this instant, Father. ²It is now I am redeemed. ³This instant is the time You have appointed for Your Son’s release, and for salvation of the world in him.
* From the Circle of Atonement edition of ACIM Cammeo Essay #3 page 1704 “… there is no real difference between an instant and eternity.” Jesus also says the miracle is love and that all love is maximal. You can accept deliverance as soon as you give it to everyone and all creation throughout time.
* The only moment that is available is now and in it eternal life as God ordained it is to be found.
* The birth of Christ is my acknowledgment of being HIM along with all of creation.
* Love is the essence of God and is therefore my essence and it is more of a thought or an idea than a physical entity. This is not so hard to understand and it is what we truly are.
* Being of God we have the power to believe what we think and we have in the past thought that we could think separately from Him. This is an error that we can correct with a once-and-done forgiveness of creation’s belief that it could be separated from our Father in Heaven. Anything less keeps us locked in time, illusion, confusion, and suffering, including a fantasized death.
I will not fear to look within today.
1. Within me is eternal innocence, because it is God’s Will that it be there forever and forever. ²I, His Son, whose will is limitless as is His Own, can will no change in this. ³For to deny my Father’s Will is to deny my own. ⁴To look within is but to find my will as God created it, and as it is. ⁵I fear to look within because I think I made another will that is not true, and made it real. ⁶Yet it has no effects. ⁷Within me is the Holiness of God. ⁸Within me is the memory of Him.
2. The step I take today, my Father, is my sure release from idle dreams of sin. ²Your altar stands serene and undefiled. ³It is the holy altar to my Self, and there I find my true Identity.
* This is what it means to know you are one with God.
In fearlessness and love I spend today.
1. This day, my Father, would I spend with You, as You have chosen all my days should be. ²And what I will experience is not of time at all. ³The joy that comes to me is not of days nor hours, for it comes from Heaven to Your Son. ⁴This day will be Your sweet reminder to remember You, Your gracious calling to Your holy Son, the sign Your grace has come to me, and that it is Your Will I be set free today.
2. We spend this day together, you and I. ²And all the world joins with us in our song of thankfulness and joy to Him Who gave salvation to us, and Who set us free. ³We are restored to peace and holiness. ⁴There is no room in us for fear today, for we have welcomed love into our hearts.
* God can lift us to Heaven from this understanding, even while our body remains in the physical. I have had it happen. Joy that nothing this world gives us or seems to take away can destroy.
I judge all things as I would have them be.
1. Judgment was made to be a weapon used against the truth. ²It separates what it is being used against, and sets it off as if it were a thing apart. ³And then it makes of it what you would have it be. ⁴It judges what it cannot understand, because it cannot see totality and therefore judges falsely. ⁵Let us not use it today, but make a gift of it to Him Who has a different use for it. ⁶He will relieve us of the agony of all the judgments we have made against ourselves, and re-establish peace of mind by giving us God’s Judgment of His Son.
2. Father, we wait with open mind today, to hear Your Judgment of the Son You love. ²We do not know him, and we cannot judge. ³And so we let Your Love decide what he whom You created as Your Son must be.
* The Him here is the Holy Spirit. “⁵Let us not use it today, but make a gift of it to Him Who has a different use for it.”
* God’s judgment is to acknowledge our innocence and the Holy Spirit bears witness of this
* “We do not know him.” We do not know ourselves. That is the bottom line. The Holy Spirit does know who we are and who all of creation is and will tell us IF we give ourselves a chance to hear that quiet inner voice that witnesses of our value before God.
I see all things as I would have them be.
1. Perception follows judgment. ²Having judged, we therefore see what we would look upon. ³For sight can merely serve to offer us what we would have. ⁴It is impossible to overlook what we would see, and fail to see what we have chosen to behold. ⁵How surely, therefore, must the real world come to greet the holy sight of anyone who takes the Holy Spirit’s purpose as his goal for seeing. ⁶And he cannot fail to look upon what Christ would have him see, and share Christ’s Love for what he looks upon.
2. I have no purpose for today except to look upon a liberated world, set free from all the judgments I have made. ²Father, this is Your Will for me today, and therefore it must be my goal as well.
* When I see Christ in myself and all around me I can acknowledge error but I NEVER see SIN. Are you seeing sin? I would have you ask yourself if you might be addicted to guilt which of course leads to the need of punishment. Jesus says that we are and that we have no need to be.
* It is GOD’s SIGHT we take on via the Holy Spirit.
* It is God’s LOVE for what He looks upon that we see WITH via the Holy Spirit.
* I see the world as God made it. And yes in the Urtext published in 2003 PDF in Hungary page 13 it says that God made the world. “4. All miracles mean Life, and God is the giver of life.” Page 15 “(God created time so that man could use it creatively, and convince himself of his own ability to create. Time is a teaching device and a means to an end. It will cease when it is no longer useful for facilitating learning.)”
* Ok, so it does not say the world specifically. I know I read that in the past 3 days and it said short and sweet “God made the world” for His Son to create in. I just cannot find that exact quote now. If you do not wish to believe in God as a creator of all things you will not want to listen to what I have to say anyway so I am not going to worry about it too much. I am in the process of getting myself set up on YouTube to teach and I will start with the Urtext and the Cameos that I have been reading. I suspect it will come up there or maybe Jesus allowed me to see it just for my testimony and I will take that too.
* God wants me to see the world as He made it. Not what we have manifested through fear.
To God be all glory, in the Name of Christ, amen.
Till next time, God bless, amen.