*We do not have to chase after AI (artificial intelligence) to have immortality, “all that is” IS within our grasp, now.
Let not my mind deny the Thought of God.
1. What makes this world seem real except your own denial of the truth that lies beyond? ²What but your thoughts of misery and death obscure the perfect happiness and the eternal life your Father wills for you? ³And what could hide what cannot be concealed except illusion? ⁴What could keep from you what you already have except your choice to see it not, denying it is there?
* “The world” is what seems to be “outside of God”. That has always been Jesus’ definition of that word. Illusion is a noun 1.a thing that is or is likely to be wrongly perceived or interpreted by the senses:“the illusion makes parallel lines seem to diverge by placing them on a zigzag-striped background”
* We have absolute control over the illusion. We have “simply” “convinced” ourselves we do not.
2. The Thought of God created you. ²It left you not, nor have you ever been apart from it an instant. ³It belongs to you. ⁴By it you live. ⁵It is your Source of life, holding you one with it, and everything is one with you because it left you not. ⁶The Thought of God protects you, cares for you, makes soft your resting place and smooth your way, lighting your mind with happiness and love. ⁷Eternity and everlasting life shine in your mind, because the Thought of God has left you not, and still abides with you.
* “⁶The Thought of God protects you, cares for you, makes soft your resting place and smooth your way, lighting your mind with happiness and love.” The comfort and care of the Father can be in our minds continually by acceptance of the Atonement as taught by Jesus in A Course In Miracles. It DOES NOT have to be a rigorous mental exercise.
3. Who would deny his safety and his peace, his joy, his healing and his peace of mind, his quiet rest, his calm awakening, if he but recognized where they abide? ²Would he not instantly prepare to go where they are found, abandoning all else as worthless in comparison with them? ³And having found them, would he not make sure they stay with him, and he remain with them?
* It is God and Self that we deny when we believe that struggle is how we get what we want. Even seeking leaders or trying to insist that those who have “understanding” be leaders just as they wanted Jesus to be King and anyone today to be a Life-Coach for others. The witness is within you and that is what you must seek.
4. Deny not Heaven. ²It is yours today, but for the asking. ³Nor need you perceive how great the gift, how changed your mind will be before it comes to you. ⁴Ask to receive, and it is given you. ⁵Conviction lies within it. ⁶Till you welcome it as yours, uncertainty remains. ⁷Yet God is fair. ⁸Sureness is not required to receive what only your acceptance can bestow.
* “IT IS YOURS TODAY, BUT FOR THE ASKING. GOD IS.
5. Ask with desire. ²You need not be sure that you request the only thing you want. ³But when you have received, you will be sure you have the treasure you have always sought. ⁴What would you then exchange for it? ⁵What would induce you now to let it fade away from your ecstatic vision? ⁶For this sight proves that you have exchanged your blindness for the seeing eyes of Christ; your mind has come to lay aside denial, and accept the Thought of God as your inheritance.
* And yet we cast it aside and let other voices get in our heads and tell us we could not have it because it is impossible. Even this is a choice. Like the seed that fell on rocks it could not last because the power within our minds to believe what we choose to think is so strong.
*I love this simplicity! “Accept the Thought of God as your inheritance.” Thank you, I DO!
6. Now is all doubting past, the journey’s end made certain, and salvation given you. ²Now is Christ’s power in your mind, to heal as you were healed. ³For now you are among the saviors of the world. ⁴Your destiny lies there and nowhere else. ⁵Would God consent to let His Son remain forever starved by his denial of the nourishment he needs to live? ⁶Abundance dwells in him, and deprivation cannot cut him off from God’s sustaining Love and from his home.
7. Practice today in hope. ²For hope indeed is justified. ³Your doubts are meaningless, for God is certain. ⁴And the Thought of Him is never absent. ⁵Sureness must abide within you who are host to Him. ⁶This course removes all doubts which you have interposed between Him and your certainty of Him.
* “⁶This course removes all doubts which you have interposed between Him and your certainty of Him.”
8. We count on God, and not upon ourselves, to give us certainty. ²And in His Name we practice as His Word directs we do. ³His sureness lies beyond our every doubt. ⁴His Love remains beyond our every fear. ⁵The Thought of Him is still beyond all dreams and in our minds, according to His Will.
* The Name spoken of here is Christ. It only means everything that God is has been given to His Son and involves all of creation as far as I am concerned. And so it is! Amen
I hope to do these daily Workbook lessons on my blog. I share what I understand about them at this time. It allows me to have a greater understanding and I hope it serves you as well.
Till next time, God bless, debi.